Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,749 members, 7,802,292 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

How My Gf Tested Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Gf Tested Me. (5554 Views)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) / I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Good day pals, this our 4th month she base in kano, in her early 20s and a virgin( confirmed by me), I base in lagos we both school in the same UNIVERSITY am a year above her. We are currently on long break which distanced us, in this case we communicate on daily basis to keep our affection running.
We were chatting on thursday evening(march 5) that's when she gave me a shock by telling me she lied she isn't a virgin that she lied so that I can love her more and treat her like she is special. That's when the animal in me came out I started blasting her on what a beautiful liar she is and all( before then I begged her if is some kind of mind game she should stop). This went all day till friday(march 6), she called all day which I rejected throughout.
saturday(march 7) morning she texted me saying she was testing me, then I called that's when she explained that her cousin sister asked her to test me that if I knew she isn't a virgin I would love her less that she did a mistake by telling me she is a virgin( now right here am flabbergasted because I didn't know she was a virgin before I asked her out).
I love this girl but the prank shake the hell out of me.
I don't know what to think, wether she cooked up the story or is really a test and why would a cousin give such advice?

Landers please I need your mature serious advice.
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by kilokeys(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
another virgin thread

a good number of our youths, virgin in the body, w.ho.re in d mind..

una dey deceive una self

10 Likes

Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by vjsmiles: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
angry

5 Likes

Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by iceberylin(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Virgin kor

Mary ni undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by valmunich(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Is it me or my eyes cos I'm sure I saw the part that said her virginity was tested and confirmed by you

5 Likes

Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
valmunich:
Is it me or my eyes cos I'm sure I saw the part that said her virginity was tested and confirmed by you
read and understand please that was before the TEST.
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by valmunich(m): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
kilokeys:
another virgin thread

a good number of our youths, virgin in the body, LovePeddler in d mind..

una dey deceive una self
Sorry, I gotta ask this question...

You felt good when your intended word 'whoree' was changed to love peddler ¿¿¿
No, I guess

Brethren, let's join hands together and militate against this change of words by Nairaland.. It spoils the fun!
Hence, making the whole stuff less interesting

2 Likes

Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by valmunich(m): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
falconey:
Who are you again. ¿

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by plumule(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
A virgin up till now. Cos till date i have never see or heard of virgin dictator machine and there is no way u will confirm without penetration. And again why are u confuse since u confirmed her virginity. Front page seekers

1 Like

Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
valmunich:

Sorry, I gotta ask this question...

You felt good when your intended word 'whoree' was changed to love peddler ¿¿¿

Brethren, let's join hands together and militate against this change of words by Nairaland.. It spoils the fun!
Hence, making the whole stuff less interesting
pussy LovePeddler doggy cock aboki fingering bitch Bleep and many more

1 Like

Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by ShirelleBaby: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
krall:
pus..sy w.hore do..ggy co...ck ab..oki fin..gering bi..tch f..uck and many more

I am shocked @ the real names sef.
Hahahahahaha
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
plumule:
A virgin up till now. Cos till date i have never see or heard of virgin dictator machine and there is no way u will confirm without penetration. And again why are u confuse since u confirmed her virginity. Front page seekers
"frontpage seekers"> that's up to the MODs. Is the post too hard to comprehend?(1) Ok I know how I confirmed it am an expert.(2) I confirmed it before we left school now we are on break.
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
plumule:
there is local way to detect it.
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by stan241(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
See it as a test bro and move on with your relationship jare..women wahala too much and testing you with something that sensitive to your relationship is kinda harsh too
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by baralatie(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
falconey:
how did you confirm the virginity test

1 Like

Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by baralatie(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
daviyjones:
there is local way to detect it.
expansiate
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by Spidermon: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Maybe he has a virginity testing app on his android that he used? Or maybe the OP is a mutant and detecting virginity is his super power...lol

1 Like

Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Spidermon:
Maybe he has a virginity testing app on his android that he used? Or maybe the OP is a mutant and detecting virginity is his super power...lol
so you guys don't know how to test a virgin? Kai!!!! LOL
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
baralatie:

expansiate
the one I know of the guy must have a very strong self control and the girl must agree to it only if she trust him. The guy will penetrate just once, from her reaction you will know if she is a virgin or not and it won't deflower her. Don't tell anybody. No repercussion

You can now thank me.

1 Like

Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by NnamdiN: 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
In other words, you love her virginity and not her. Your "love" for her is conditional. If she gets rapeed tomorrow, you'd dump her. If I were her, I would have dumped you since. smiley

By the way, she could be a virgin and still enjoy mind blowing orgassms(are you a learner?)
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
NnamdiN:
In other words, you love her virginity and not her. Your "love" for her is conditional. If she gets rapeed tomorrow, you'd dump her. If I were her, I would have dumped you since. smiley

By the way, she could be a virgin and still enjoy mind blowing orgassms(are you a learner?)
hey men what da hell? I love her virgin or not. Believe me men if I knew she was a virgin I won't ask her out, I haven't get laid for months because of her!!!!!

I should dump her ass instead.
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by NnamdiN: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
falconey:
hey men what da hell? I love her virgin or not. Believe me men if I knew she was a virgin I won't ask her out, I haven't get laid for months because of her!!!!!

you love her yet you freaked out when she was testing you? Didn't answer her calls until she told you she was kidding?

Love indeed.
Na una sabi how una dey do this love thing sha
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by Slimzjoe(m): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Girls dey Like Mumu Tests Sha....,nothing Much to It
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by stingbreed(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ur girlfriend has another guy somewhere who is really pressuring her into having se.x with him which she is considering but her fear is she doesn't know how u will feel when u get to find out she's no longer a virgin hence d test game,,,,

Women play a lot of mind games, u need to always be on ur toes when dealing with them because if u had acted like it didn't matter she would have gone ahead to give it to d guy,,,

Be wise sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
NnamdiN:
you love her yet you freaked out when she was testing you? Didn't answer her calls until she told you she was kidding?

Love indeed.
Na una sabi how una dey do this love thing sha
dude if it wasn't a test that means she lied to me, can you live with such a huge lie?
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by NnamdiN: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
falconey:
dude if it wasn't a test that means she lied to me, can you live with such a huge lie?
some girls can be insecure and can do crazy things just to keep a guy. Personally, the virginity ish means nothing to me so Yes, I can live with the fact she did that. It's a little thing wink
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by baralatie(m): 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
daviyjones:
the one I know of the guy must have a very strong self control and the girl must agree to it only if she trust him. The guy will penetrate just once, from her reaction you will know if she is a virgin or not and it won't deflower her. Don't tell anybody. No repercussion

You can now thank me.
you Hans.h t.out.o finish you say name via gin.
keeping deceiving una self!
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by baralatie(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
daviyjones:

You can now thank me.
you yans.h t.ot.o finish you say na viagin.
keeping deceiving una self!
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
stingbreed:
Ur girlfriend has another guy somewhere who is really pressuring her into having se.x with him which she is considering but her fear is she doesn't know how u will feel when u get to find out she's no longer a virgin hence d test game,,,,

Women play a lot of mind games, u need to always be on ur toes when dealing with them because if u had acted like it didn't matter she would have gone ahead to give it to d guy,,,

Be wise sad
Dis guy na Mourinho Younger broda,he surely knwz abt Mind Games a lot.Nice comment,deep thoughts u ve gat bro tho it might Nat be true Buh it was cool.
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by ivyT(f): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
falconey:

hey you shutuppu!
C ur mouth lyk_u havent got laid,wetin u kon dey feel llyk sef
grin
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Don't want to quote him this daviyjones guy is NUT!
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
ivyT:

hey you shutuppu!
C ur mouth lyk_u havent got laid,wetin u kon dey feel llyk sef
grin
just tell me you want me. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. / Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships / Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.