Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. (9151 Views)

CBN Approves $10k Per Week FX Sale To Bdc’s / How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! / Make 100k Per Week Selling Imported Herbal Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by chrisdominic: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2015
i ordered again this morning...they just called to confirm it... grin
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by Admirabelle(f): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2015
Do the watches come in boxes? How durable and fashionable is the Geneva brand compared to Micheal Kors? Someone should please kindly answer me before i make my order.
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by chrisdominic: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2015
Admirabelle:
Do the watches come in boxes? How durable and fashionable is the Geneva brand compared to Micheal Kors? Someone should please kindly answer me before i make my order.
The Geneva brand is originally from Switzerland...though the Chinese people designed the clone...thats why it is affordable...the watches come in air-filled nylon sachets...not boxes...but apart from these, i think it is a nice brand since it sells fast and the people i sold to havent complained yet...am even rocking one over here***pulling out ma fone 4 a selfie***

1 Like

Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by peterian: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2015
@booty4me-it does nt come in boxes bt nylon in 2 rolls,5pieces per roll
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by peterian: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2015
wink
chrisdominic:

The Geneva brand is originally from Switzerland...though the Chinese people designed the clone...thats why it is affordable...the watches come in air-filled nylon sachets...not boxes...but apart from these, i think it is a nice brand since it sells fast and the people i sold to havent complained yet...am even rocking one over here***pulling out ma fone 4 a selfie***
nice one
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by ugo13(m): 11:04am On Mar 13, 2015
peterian:
winknice one
cool...at Peterian...how far your biz..market dey move?
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by Admirabelle(f): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thank you Chrisdominic but one more question please?
smiley
I browsed through Kaymu. Com and saw the same watch for #6500. Was wondering if it is the real or cloned one. How can you tell the difference?

1 Like

Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bro abeg drop ur whatsapp no I wan follow u talk @ d owner of this thread
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
D watch is now 1350
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by Paradise163(f): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
peterian:
My wAtches were delivered ds afternoon though I orderd for gold bt rose gold was deliverd,my brother received it,I wldnt ve collcetd it cos I dnt knw if rose gold Will sell
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by peterian: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
@paradise,Yes
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by Paradise163(f): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
peterian:
@paradise,Yes
Alright Ma
good to know you're a Nairalander
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by bajugbajug(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Check out this thread for cheaper prices. U'll be glad u did.
www.nairaland.com/2123819/say-goodbye-poverty-reselling-these
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by ugo13(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
The free shipping in lagos is cool.
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by yagbaboy1(m): 6:40am On Mar 19, 2015
Nice
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by BAYABOSS: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2015
We take pleasure to see that this thread is about bayaboss.com. Our Customer inquiries, complaint, orders can now be handled on nairaland. we take satisfaction in supplying retailers around the country. we have now started the same day delivery in lagos state and we look forward to extending this service to other states. Visit our website to see our products and convince yourself where to start making your cool dough. Bayaboss.com... empowering the retailers.

Bayaboss customer service
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by BAYABOSS: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2015
nickcarter:
Bro abeg drop ur whatsapp no I wan follow u talk @ d owner of this thread
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by chrisdominic: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
08065829816...bayaboss all da way...
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by blessedcjlink: 2:59am On Mar 20, 2015
BAYABOSS:
We take pleasure to see that this thread is about bayaboss.com. Our Customer inquiries, complaint, orders can now be handled on nairaland. we take satisfaction in supplying retailers around the country. we have now started the same day delivery in lagos state and we look forward to extending this service to other states. Visit our website to see our products and convince yourself where to start making your cool dough. Bayaboss.com... empowering the retailers.

I greet o...please if I buy d watch 50 pieces, how much discount will you give me?
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by Djicemob: 7:58am On Mar 20, 2015
BAYABOSS:

Hope this is not you trying to take advantage of the opening? You can trust nigerians nowadays.
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by chrisdominic: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Djicemob:
Hope this is not you trying to take advantage of the opening? You can trust nigerians nowadays.
Like...?
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by tinnywhinny: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
Please who has bought clothes from them? How nice were they?
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by Djicemob: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
chrisdominic:

Like...?
I was talking to the bayaboss moniker.You know one cant trust anybody these days.Btw,are you the owner of the handle?
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by chrisdominic: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Djicemob:
I was talking to the bayaboss moniker.You know one cant trust anybody these days.Btw,are you the owner of the handle?
yeah...well i think they are pretty legit...they have been delivering since i started using dem
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by Djicemob: 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
chrisdominic:

yeah...well i think they are pretty legit...they have been delivering since i started using dem
I know they are legit,i ordered goods from them last week.You didnt get my point,the dude with the bayaboss moniker,is he really a rep of the company?

1 Like

Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by chrisdominic: 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Djicemob:
I know they are legit,i ordered goods from them last week.You didnt get my point,the dude with the bayaboss moniker,is he really a rep of the company?
He is o, i ordered my second product through him on whatsapp
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by Djicemob: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
chrisdominic:

He is o, i ordered my second product through him on whatsapp
ok
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by chrisdominic: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2015
errm...@bayaboss, how do u people supply those packet shirts on your website...can i choose designs? and color too
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by blessedcjlink: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
chrisdominic:
errm...@bayaboss, how do u people supply those packet shirts on your website...can i choose designs? and color too
When I bought, I just told them the kind of design I want and they kind of took initiative and supplied, but u can send dem pictures if u like some particular designs
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by blessedcjlink: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
@bayaboss. Pls do u guys sell 16gb flash drives. I need 10 pieces urgently!
Re: How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. by chrisdominic: 1:54am On Mar 24, 2015
I believe dey sell it, but check d site shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UN Offers To Boost Naira In Exchange For Legalization Of Abortion In Nigeria / How To Earn Money From Youtube / Dollar Supply Rises To $11 Billion, Naira Closes 1,572/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.