Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,085 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:34 AM

Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... (2620 Views)

Who Knows The Answer / How Do U Describe This Creature / What Would You Have Done With This Creature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by countsparrow: 3:47am On Mar 08, 2015
Mods, I don't know wer to put this... Either in d pet section, cause I don't know if d creature is a pet, or in d crime section, cause I intent robbing it of its priced possession...

Please who knows where I can find a Goblin (egbere) in yoruba don't know what it is called in Hausa and igbo... I intend to forcefully take its mat, and sleep with it for 7 days, then boom... I GET RICH... Its not like I am a bad person, cos believe me i have considered all d options available, but its d situation of our country dat has forced me to consider other means of getting rich cool...

I was told to get d mat from it is an arduous task, and they cound be found in thick forest under d great agbalumo tree or on hills... I am ready to fight with it cos of my experience beating my mates back then in school grin

So anyone with valuable info should please contact me on ere... Thank u

Note: any jobless or interested party cn come along on this mission of greatness, u will snatch d mat, and I will act as backup to u grin...

Thanks

Tosyne2much
Emusmith
Iceberylin
I know u guys are all about d women and all, but I need help badly on dis grin

1 Share

Re: Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 08, 2015
Hhahahhahahaha....u r hilarious!
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by Mattpopson101: 3:56am On Mar 08, 2015
A goblin is a legendary evil or mischievous grotesque dwarf-like daemon or monster that appeared in European stories and accounts during the Middle Ages.

They are attributed with various (sometimes conflicting) abilities, temperaments and appearances depending on the story and country of origin. In some cases, goblins are little creatures related to the brownie and gnome. They are usually small, sometimes only a few inches tall, sometimes the size of a dwarf, and have magical abilities; they are greedy, especially for gold and jewelry. iyen awon egbere nor

@OP you said you are finding a legendary evil
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by countsparrow: 4:03am On Mar 08, 2015
Mattpopson101:
A goblin is a legendary evil or mischievous grotesque dwarf-like daemon or monster that appeared in European stories and accounts during the Middle Ages.

They are attributed with various (sometimes conflicting) abilities, temperaments and appearances depending on the story and country of origin. In some cases, goblins are little creatures related to the brownie and gnome. They are usually small, sometimes only a few inches tall, sometimes the size of a dwarf, and have magical abilities; they are greedy, especially for gold and jewelry. iyen awon egbere nor

@OP you said you are finding a legendary evil

Yes ke...
I need that mat badly
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by countsparrow: 4:05am On Mar 08, 2015
KashyBaby:
Hhahahhahahaha....u r hilarious!

Will u join in d quest? Dat way I get to teach u d language also... Its a win win situation for u grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 08, 2015
countsparrow:

Will u join in d quest? Dat way I get to teach u d language also... Its a win win situation for u grin

Yeaaah sure...but juz make sure buko haram wont kidnap us while searching this goblin in the mountains of Nigeria grin...hahhahaha,juz kidding!
But u can still teach me pidgin tho..
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by jeffizy(m): 4:16am On Mar 08, 2015
Well then, I will forward you the address to the Forest of a thousand demons ( Igbo irunmole).
You will get not one but a hundred mats.
grin

*history *
Even though the Bushbaby is not dangerous, it is regarded as an omen of death in some African countries. If one sees a Bushbaby moving around at night with a mat and a magical torchlight (the mat being its tail and the torchlight being its big eyes), they should expect bad news from their loved ones – someone you know will die when you see the Bushbaby at night.

Re: Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by jeffizy(m): 4:19am On Mar 08, 2015
[size=15pt] *The Story*
Long, long ago a woman met a man from another tribe. Even though courtships outside of one’s own tribe were forbidden, they fell in love and carried on their secret love affair. Soon after the woman became pregnant and no longer was their affair so secret anymore. Shunned from her tribe because of her unwanted pregnancy, the mother was unable to look after her baby and thus decided she would desert it in the African bush. The mother thought that the baby would soon die from the dangers of the African wilderness. The baby did not die but was lost there forever. It turned into a spirit of the night and transformed into a Bushbaby. The soul of the baby now haunts the African wilderness, crying everynight for its parents, hoping for rescue. Its cries can always be heard late at night in the bush. This legend originated from the fact that the Bushbaby’s cry sounds remarkably similar to that of a human baby’s cry.

cheesy My grandma was a legend. [/size]

Re: Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by damola1: 4:19am On Mar 08, 2015
countsparrow:

When and where ?
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by countsparrow: 4:21am On Mar 08, 2015
damola1:

When and where ?

Will communicate that to u soon... Money must be made LEGALLY
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by countsparrow: 4:23am On Mar 08, 2015
jeffizy:
[size=15pt] The Story
Long, long ago a woman met a man from another tribe. Even though courtships outside of one’s own tribe were forbidden, they fell in love and carried on their secret love affair. Soon after the woman became pregnant and no longer was their affair so secret anymore. Shunned from her tribe because of her unwanted pregnancy, the mother was unable to look after her baby and thus decided she would desert it in the African bush. The mother thought that the baby would soon die from the dangers of the African wilderness. The baby did not die but was lost there forever. It turned into a spirit of the night and transformed into a Bushbaby. The soul of the baby now haunts the African wilderness, crying everynight for its parents, hoping for rescue. Its cries can always be heard late at night in the bush. This legend originated from the fact that the Bushbaby’s cry sounds remarkably similar to that of a human baby’s cry. [/size]

The more reason I need to see it... U can also call it a resque mission for d missing child wink
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by countsparrow: 4:25am On Mar 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Yeaaah sure...but juz make sure buko haram wont kidnap us while searching this goblin in the mountains of Nigeria grin...hahhahaha,juz kidding!

grin grin grin
No Wahala... How do u intend to get d lessons?
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 08, 2015
countsparrow:

grin grin grin
No Wahala... How do u intend to get d lessons?

Wow...well, maybe one-on-one...dnt worry i am a fast learner...hhahahha...
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by iwezor1(m): 4:39am On Mar 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

that's not a problem, ull just have to be hanging around, so tell me what facinates about nigeria will be glad to hear
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 08, 2015
iwezor1:
that's not a problem, ull just have to be hanging around, so tell me what facinates about nigeria will be glad to hear

Everywhere I travel, I met Nigerians...they r one of the coolest ppol i Ever met...very friendly ,kind and funny... grin

And wat facinates me is tat their swag & this pidgin english, when they speak it sounds(accent)) so sexy to listen to... grin cheesy grin
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by countsparrow: 6:34am On Mar 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Wow...well, maybe one-on-one...dnt worry i am a fast learner...hhahahha...

grin
Okay then... Will be waiting to hear from u
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by iwezor1(m): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Everywhere I travel, I met Nigerians...they r one of the coolest ppol i Ever met...very friendly ,kind and funny... grin

And wat facinates me is tat their swag & this pidgin english, when they speak it sounds(accent)) so sexy to listen to... grin cheesy grin
wow I can see the desire to learn already, its not gonna be a problem , to learn buh how do u intend learning it? Just as my nigerian bro above wrote
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by countsparrow: 8:24am On Mar 13, 2015
Time is of d essence, who knows we're I can find goblins
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... by blessedapple: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Then travel to the land of no-return

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious Picture ( Black Friday ) / When An Aba Man Is The Manager Of Gtbank / When You Set A Rat Trap And It Catches Your Mother-in-law(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.