Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo (15186 Views)

The Meaninglessness Of Human Existence And The Immortality Of Religion. / Atheists Come And See: The Most Powerful Argument For The Existence Of God / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
blym4real:

even the bible acknowledge other powers but God power is the ultimate.
I don't believe in charm but have seen it potency before.

Keep that bible till when we need it. It add no relevance to this topic

1 Like

Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Pr0ton: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
blym4real:
have you seen where guns were fired before.
A man was killed by stray bullet.

Stray bullet? They weren't targetting then. And more possibilities of losing their target (i.e if their intention was not to trickly kill the unfortunate man)

And they also told you they were using voodoo??
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pr0ton:

Are you are asserting that Wikipedia is a scam (since it doesn't support your claim) ?

Anyone can input anything on wiki.

Pr0ton:

What challenge? I see no challenge there. Just a psycho running on heat.

Who is the psycho running on heat?

The sky is big enough bro. . . .fly high, I dont trend with people that insult others.

If you are really interested in this issue, Ghostofsparta is there. . . .reach a contact with him and pick his challenge.

Now >>>
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Pr0ton: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Anyone can input anything on wiki.

Not without going unexamined. Especially a trending topic like that.

Who is the psycho running on heat?

The sky is big enough bro. . . .fly high, I dont trend with people that insult others.

If you are really interested in this issue, Ghostofsparta is there. . . .reach a contact with him and pick his challenge.

Now >>>

Tell the guy to perform the voodoo there and let me get the effect here. That'll be more convincing. Not the one that I'll get there and start making investigation again.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pr0ton:

Not without going unexamined. Especially a trending topic like that.

This doesnt mean it cannot be editted

Pr0ton:

Tell the guy to perform the voodoo there and let me get the effect here. That'll be more convincing. Not the one that I'll get there and start making investigation again.

In your :. . . . Head, you would test efficiancy of a gun without contact with the shooter and it kit huh?

Pls spare me. . . .when you ready, you know what to do. You can always enjoy the talk
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by blym4real: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pr0ton:

Stray bullet? They weren't targetting then. And more possibilities of losing their target (i.e if their intention was not to trickly kill the unfortunate man)

yes they had charms on them.

Am from a village and I have seen lot of things.

Have seen where someone was stabbed and the knife pierced through but the skin covered up immediately without a drop of blood.

There are things I can't talk about here but when you see somethings you will know there are powers.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by blym4real: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pr0ton:

How do yahoo guys command their lovers to send them money.
Explain Money Ritual.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Pr0ton: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

This doesnt mean it cannot be editted

Even if I agree with your implausible idea of editting, you still have a problem explaining what the Wiki guys are doing with such false information on their engine. You are just making things up to get around problem.

In your :. . . . Head, you would test efficiancy of a gun without contact with the shooter and it kit huh?

Pls spare me. . . .when you ready, you know what to do. You can always enjoy the talk

You want to compare his case with yours. You want to prove something to me man! He narrated what he regards as proof for the existence of voodoo, and consequently, the reason why believes in it. He was by no way proving anything to me. I only made rationalization from his story (that's if the incident happened the exact way he narrated it, which I can never know)
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Pr0ton: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
blym4real:

yes they had charms on them.

Am from a village and I have seen lot of things.

Have seen where someone was stabbed and the knife pierced through but the skin covered up immediately without a drop of blood.

There are things I can't talk about here but when you see somethings you will know there are powers.

We have our ways of coming to conclusions. Yours is obviously different from mine. You might have visually exagerrated some scene beyond normal, or you might have met something you have no scientific explanation for and then attribute it to the paranormal.

For example, go to a village where they are really illiterate during harmattan season. Cut some pieces of paper and pass a comb through your hair then bring it near the pieces. They'll jump and stick to the comb like magnets. The villagers will at once see you as a magician, but it's scientifically not a magic! The comb has charges opposite to the pieces' and "unlike charges attract."
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by johnydon22(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Unbias:

Next time ask him to strike you with charm that will make you fall flat and become unconscious. I'm sure he would have done that successfully. Go to Ijebu land to dare real native doctors, then come back to tell us the story

Please tell anyone u know that Johnydon wants them to strike me with thunder... lets see.. grin
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Pr0ton: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
blym4real:

How do yahoo guys command their lovers to send them money.
Explain Money Ritual.

How do you expect me to explain what I've not seen happened
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by wirinet(m): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
davien:
Then you are practically dating gibberish....because despite the fact that you now claim you know we were talking all talking about electromagnetic radiation....you think "seeing" is the same regardless of what organ is used to create the mental picture....note that you yourself had to put quotes on "seeing"because they don't really see in the conventional sense..
I admire that you want to show one can "see" without eyes, but that leaves room for generalization and that then leaves room for ambiguity....which is bad if we want to be specific(which we do) in a topic like this...

This argument is becoming pediatric, it is becoming senseless and directionless.

You started by saying;
You know darkness is merely a lack of photons...

I corrected you by explaining that darknes is not marely a lack of photons, but the inability to sense certain range of energies including photons.

Then you went on a fallacious diatribe of saying;
If this is an attempt at a catchy come-back then you're wrong......in the sense that one can't say "inability to sense certain ranges of energy" because a photon is by definition a unit of energy(an electromagnetic one) and once one can't sense it, it becomes darkness thus reaffirming my statement and those animals that "see in the dark" merely have acute sense's for setting below the visible spectrum of light....so it's basically the same thing....no photons,no light....How can you even object to that

Here you are digging further into fallacy. First a photon is not defined as a unit of electromagnetic energy, it is the smallest packet of electromagnetic energy. Its energy depends on the wavelength and frequency of the packet. Furthermore the eye (human and animal's) is only sensitive to a very minute range of the electromagnetic spectrum. The bulk of the electromagnetic spectrum is " dark to the organ call eye" The statement no photon, no light is very wrong.

I think you just use the word photon without know its meaning.

This is the basic definition of a photon;
A photon is a particle representing a quantum of light or other electromagnetic radiation. A photon carries energy proportional to the radiation frequency but has zero rest mass.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by wirinet(m): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
davien:
Then you are practically dating gibberish....because despite the fact that you now claim you know we were talking all talking about electromagnetic radiation....you think "seeing" is the same regardless of what organ is used to create the mental picture....note that you yourself had to put quotes on "seeing"because they don't really see in the conventional sense..
I admire that you want to show one can "see" without eyes, but that leaves room for generalization and that then leaves room for ambiguity....which is bad if we want to be specific(which we do) in a topic like this...

This argument is becoming pediatric, it is becoming senseless and directionless.

You started by saying;
You know darkness is merely a lack of photons...

I corrected you by explaining that darknes is not marely a lack of photons, but the inability to sense certain range of energies including photons.

If this is an attempt at a catchy come-back then you're wrong......in the sense that one can't say "inability to sense certain ranges of energy" because a photon is by definition a unit of energy(an electromagnetic one) and once one can't sense it, it becomes darkness thus reaffirming my statement and those animals that "see in the dark" merely have acute sense's for setting below the visible spectrum of light....so it's basically the same thing....no photons,no light....How can you even object to that

Here you are digging further into fallacy. First a photon is not defined as a unit of electromagnetic energy, it is the smallest packet of electromagnetic energy. Its energy depends on the wavelength and frequency of the packet. Furthermore the eye (human and animal's) is only sensitive to a very minute range of the electromagnetic spectrum. The bulk of the electromagnetic spectrum is " dark to the organ call eye" The statement no photon, no light is very wrong.

A photon is a particle representing a quantum of light or other electromagnetic radiation. A photon carries energy proportional to the radiation frequency but has zero rest mass.

So a packet of Radio waves or gamma rays is a photon. Are you now saying a room filled with radio waves or gamma rays is dark?
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by davien(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
wirinet:

True...

Darkness is a lack of photons....I guess they don't teach basic things like that anymore...
Here's an experiment...in a dark room,take a torchlight and switch it on....take any physical thing and obstruct it....what is observed is darkness in place of the obstructed photons... smiley

There's a difference in claiming accusations and presenting a case...you are claiming an accusation...

Here you are digging further into fallacy. First a photon is not defined as a unit of electromagnetic energy, it is the smallest packet of electromagnetic energy.
How should I put this? undecided
Photons exist in packets and a photon is a unit of electromagnetic energy...

Its energy depends on the wavelength and frequency of the packet.
yes I know...
The energy and momentum of a photon depend only on its frequency (ν) or inversely, its wavelength (λ)
cheesy

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon

Furthermore the eye (human and animal's) is only sensitive to a very minute range of the electromagnetic spectrum.
You've even admitted this already cheesy
Follow this up in a logical deduction.....if light is electromagnetic radiation and the human eyes can only see within a certain brand....then what is observed if not darkness?

The bulk of the electromagnetic spectrum is " dark to the organ call eye" The statement no photon, no light is very wrong.
Genius if light is made up of photons and you remove photons, what do you have left?... cheesy

After reading your write-up I think anyone fact checking this is palm-facing you right now...

Nice...now once "seeing" as defined by you is

"the eye (human and animal's) is only sensitive to a very minute range of the electromagnetic spectrum"
So what then do you call the lack of photons within that range? cheesy can you see the lack of photons that are necessary to excite your optical nerves? cheesy

So a packet of Radio waves or gamma rays is a photon. Are you now saying a room filled with radio waves or gamma rays is dark?
I get the fact that all EM radiation consists of photons...but the defining line between the visible ones are merely frequency(or inversely wavelength),that's it.....photons need to be at a certain wavelength to be seen....remove the photons entirely and what are you left with? cheesy
Time and time again...you've shown everyone just how "learned" you are cheesy ....

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Jameselias: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Who doen't know the story of bakassi or edinne ogwu in this country? When they were still there,
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wirinet & Davien I think your argument centres on the interpretation of the word 'see'. Wiri obviously means 'sense' while Dav means it in regards to vision, ie, with eyes.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by davien(m): 1:03am On Mar 10, 2015
DProDG:
Wirinet & Davien I think your argument centres on the interpretation of the word 'see'. Wiri obviously means 'sense' while Dav means it in regards to vision, ie, with eyes.
Yup...
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 10, 2015
Abeg, off-topic: can anyone recall an amazing gospel song by a group of young men/schoolboys (not infinity oh). The song was quite popular some years ago (at least 10 years back). I keep getting this picture of some guys in white shirts and shorts. Pls help. Ask your neighbors sef.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by thebloke(m): 3:24am On Mar 10, 2015
plaetton:
The problem with Africans is that we hardly do an audit of most of the silly things we believe.
Americans are quite silly too. From people believing in Atlantis and Martians to believing that they embody the 'spirit' of a character of a video game about possessed costumes.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2015
thebloke:

Americans are quite silly too. From people believing in Atlantis and Martians to believing that they embody the 'spirit' of a character of a video game about possessed costumes.
Sure they are but the problem is Africans(more often than not) rank their(Americans) silly beliefs higher than ours and the few that do not(traditional believers) assume they're wiser for having more original silly beliefs.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by leke12(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2015
The main thing is that humans are the Gods of themselves. You only give ur power and birth right to something you believe,it doesn't matter maybe it a personality,object or an illusion. If u take a stone and cement construct as an imaginative being,begins to worship it,believe it, then u give it life,ur God-like powers and birthright. All religions are man made,created to knw hw to worship the creator depending on presume perspective of a personality believe my his/her followers to be a suitable leader.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Unbias: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
johnydon22:

Please tell anyone u know that Johnydon wants them to strike me with thunder... lets see.. grin
Pr0ton:

I won't waste my time and money going to their avenue without some proof first to give a start first. Tell the guy to ask Ifa to appear to me tomorrow, specifically on my street. And not only me should be able to witness it, others should too. And I'm gonna converse with him. In fact, he'll do the voodoo ish for me on the same spot, on my street. No going to avenue!
You guys are not ready. How do you research and test African voodoo if you are not ready to leave your comfort zone? People come to remote villages in Africa from other continents to research this subject matter and they got facts.

Stop displaying laughable ignorance, it will cost you less than 5k to travel to Ijebu and contact some elderly men if you are anywhere in SW Nigeria. I want to believe you spent money and lots of time probably travelling for sampling and field tests to acquire data for your graduate/postgraduate theses before you analyze and draw conclusions from your researches.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by johnydon22(m): 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Unbias:

You guys are not ready. How do you research and test African voodoo if you are not ready to leave your comfort zone? People come to remote villages in Africa from other continents to research this subject matter and they got facts.

Stop displaying laughable ignorance, it will cost you less than 5k to travel to Ijebu and contact some elderly men if you are anywhere in SW Nigeria. I want to believe you spent money and lots of time probably travelling for sampling and field tests to acquire data for your graduate/postgraduate theses before you analyze and draw conclusions from your researches.

so this your ifa coming to me is difficult for him? even tho he needs no 5k to do it just appear poof!!!.

Lolzzz things people will believe shaaa...

one question : Have you ever seen a voodoo work before?
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Unbias: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
johnydon22:

so this your ifa coming to me is difficult for him? even tho he needs no 5k to do it just appear poof!!!.

Lolzzz things people will believe shaaa...

one question : Have you ever seen a voodoo work before?
If I haven't seen it work on several occasions, I wouldn't be confirming it. I can narrate numerous incidences but I know you will not believe. So bro, seeing is believing. Pls do as suggested to you then come back to tell us your findings.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by johnydon22(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Unbias:

If I haven't seen it work on several occasions, I wouldn't be confirming it. I can narrate numerous incidences but I know you will not believe. So bro, seeing is believing. Pls do as suggested to you then come back to tell us your findings.

narrate one for me abeg... i love tales cheesy
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Unbias: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
johnydon22:

narrate one for me abeg... i love tales cheesy
I see that you don't know and you are not ready to know.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Pr0ton: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Unbias:

So you are saying they can't perform voodoo over there and let me get the effect here? What sort of voodoo is that? Have you also gone there to confirm the authencity of their voodoo that makes you affirm such claim here? Or are you just spewing trash?
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by ghostofsparta(m): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pr0ton:

So you are saying they can't perform voodoo over there and let me get the effect here? What sort of voodoo is that? Have you also gone there to confirm the authencity of their voodoo that makes you affirm such claim here? Or are you just spewing trash?
If I am an unrelenting atheist like you or any adamant skeptic for that matter I will not admit it here online if an impact is felt as a result of a cause and effect remotely done through metaphysical means. I hope you get the point.

What I, FolyKaze, FuntaHerb and others like OmoOgunmola are talking of, has been incorrectly described by terms such as 'voodoo' , 'juju', 'witchery' etc all of which are wrong, misleading that are not properly translating the real meaning of a spectrum of this mind-boggling branch of isese (ancestral believe system).

I've been having discussion-turned-arguments with non-Nigerian atheists from foreign lands on Facebook and other fora long before I even discovered Nairaland and its religious section in 2008. To those of them, especially the ones I recently just offered three simple challenge during yet another many-versus-me heated arguments about the efficacy of what I present as Yoruba Advanced Sciences rather than the erroneous and popular word juju, voodoo etc, they can be excused given their the way their mindset is by default set to question things rationally including their theists Christians and Muslims. However, it was very stupid of me to really think they would be some of them who will be willing to at least accept one of the three simple test I put forward such as; any supernatural disbelieving atheist who stays in..., or has an atheist friend near Georgia can meet up with a friend of mine in Atlanta for a safe non-human-glass-bottle field-range test on what I call AMMUNATION [Ammunation: any such metaphysical means capable of disrupting the intended effect of an incoming bullet; which can be to deflect the bullet, obstruct, impede, inhibit, absorb, or render the fire-arm itself ineffective depending on the metaphysical programming of the abYAS, but instead of considering any of the three, they repeatedly dealt the Randi challenge card and employed directionless diversionary tactics to coyly boycott/ignore it and the other two. Like I said, all those atheists, agnostics and theists who resides abroad can be excused not only because of the way their mindset is set to question things rationally but also because they've been made to disregard all mumbo-jumbo claims coming from Africa as ludicrous except for those few foreigners who somehow came across or stumble on Ifa (Aborisha ways), however my Nairaland atheists are the worst among world atheists community because they are close to us here in Yorubland and rather than them to accept offered challenge they'd rather chose to hide behind one finger all the time.

I am tired of arguing with Nairaland atheists and Abrahamic theists. However, if there's any atheists who is a specialist scientist, I am willing to meet up, do some research and development on my findings and studies in order to achieve what I call technologizing some of these YAS. In the process he/she will discern if it is ruse or real.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
ghostofsparta:

If I am an unrelenting atheist like you or any adamant skeptic for that matter I will not admit it here online if an impact is felt as a result of a cause and effect remotely done through metaphysical means. I hope you get the point.

What I, FolyKaze, FuntaHerb and others like OmoOgunmola are talking of, has been incorrectly described by terms such as 'voodoo' , 'juju', 'witchery' etc all of which are wrong, misleading that are not properly translating the real meaning of a spectrum of this mind-boggling branch of isese (ancestral believe system).

I've been having discussion-turned-arguments with non-Nigerian atheists from foreign lands on Facebook and other fora long before I even discovered Nairaland and its religious section in 2008. To those of them, especially the ones I recently just offered three simple challenge during yet another many-versus-me heated arguments about the efficacy of what I present as Yoruba Advanced Sciences rather than the erroneous and popular word juju, voodoo etc, they can be excused given their the way their mindset is by default set to question things rationally including their theists Christians and Muslims. However, it was very stupid of me to really think they would be some of them who will be willing to at least accept one of the three simple test I put forward such as; any supernatural disbelieving atheist who stays in..., or has an atheist friend near Georgia can meet up with a friend of mine in Atlanta for a safe non-human-glass-bottle field-range test on what I call AMMUNATION [Ammunation: any such metaphysical means capable of disrupting the intended effect of an incoming bullet; which can be to deflect the bullet, obstruct, impede, inhibit, absorb, or render the fire-arm itself ineffective depending on the metaphysical programming of the abYAS, but instead of considering any of the three, they repeatedly dealt the Randi challenge card and employed directionless diversionary tactics to coyly boycott/ignore it and the other two. Like I said, all those atheists, agnostics and theists who resides abroad can be excused not only because of the way their mindset is set to question things rationally but also because they've been made to disregard all mumbo-jumbo claims coming from Africa as ludicrous except for those few foreigners who somehow came across or stumble on Ifa (Aborisha ways), however my Nairaland atheists are the worst among world atheists community because they are close to us here in Yorubland and rather than them to accept offered challenge they'd rather chose to hide behind one finger all the time.

I am tired of arguing with Nairaland atheists and Abrahamic theists. However, if there's any atheists who is a specialist scientist, I am willing to meet up, do some research and development on my findings and studies in order to achieve what I call technologizing some of these YAS. In the process he/she will discern if it is ruse or real.
Ghost, you might be an atheist, but you're far from a skeptic. You believe in things that have no current scientific explanations. No one is discrediting what you're saying, we're simply not taking it seriously. You should at least present something to us, a HD video maybe, rather than just plain accounts. You can't refer to something with no scientific backing whatsoever as 'science', pseudoscience maybe. You're 'challenges' are ridiculous. I'm yet to see at least a video of such an event and you expect me to even consider travelling across country to get a glimps. I wonder what the other 'challenges' are. If you really wanted to make people aware of your YAS, you've got a camera, the internet and know exactly what to do with both. Maybe from the video one can discern if these accounts are really worth looking into. If you've previously posted any, I'll be more than happy to see them though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by ghostofsparta(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
I have always differentiated between an atheist and what I call A'theist (Aborisha theist) who are henotheist deists. So to start with, when have I claimed to be an atheist ?
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
ghostofsparta:
I have always differentiated between an atheist and what I call A'theist (Aborisha theist) who are henotheist deists. So to start with, when have I claimed to be an atheist ?

Sorry for the mistake, I read the first line of your previous post wrong.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Pr0ton: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
@ghostofsparta

You call this thing of yours scientific. If that's the case it should be observable and experimentable. Science goes with theories like if I do this and that, this will happen. Yours too should have something of sort. Tell me do some stuff here and let me see the magic happen. No need of travelling far distance. In fact, the need of travelling in the first place has, to some extent, rendered it inauthentic. Like a guy said earlier, upload some videos to serve as proof. Why not give a try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church? / Rhema Chapel Pastor Was Into Occultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.