Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

How To Get A Transaction Id After Making Bank Payment - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Get A Transaction Id After Making Bank Payment (3267 Views)

Remita Transaction Failed / How Do I Get The Transaction Id For NYSC Registration / RED ALERT...NYSC Sokoto Is Paying Corpers 16k After Making Careless Mistakes. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How To Get A Transaction Id After Making Bank Payment by yusufmister: 7:18am On Mar 08, 2015
i made a bank payment at a first bank branch two days back, the detail of the payment alongside copy of the deposit slip was given to me but no transaction id/pin have been received ...what can i do?
Re: How To Get A Transaction Id After Making Bank Payment by yokiti: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dear Mr Yusuf,
Please, post this question of yours on the thread below, be rest assured that it will be treated to your satisfaction. Sodiqyinka and others are always ready to help.
www.nairaland.com/1895871/prospective-nysc-2015-batch

(1)

FG Plans To Stop Monthly Payment Of Corpers Allowance / General Edet Akpan Former Nysc Director General Kidnapped / Access Bank - A Big Scam To Corpers Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.