Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father (33781 Views)

Olu Maintain Buys A Car For Jason Amusa, His Manager (photos) / D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) / Official Photos From Iyanya Lavish All White Pool Party. 2face, Ubi Frankling... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by olufikistick: 11:08am On Mar 08, 2015
Iyanya from the left and his manager and boss of Made Men Music Group (MMMG) Ubi Frankling To the right shared a selfie shot with Mavin Record label bosses father (Don Jazzy) at the Africa Movies Choice Award last night.

[https://instagram.com/p/z9lvBgoOH-/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by klem93(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2015
Donjazzy's Dad is still young sha... i see reason why he no wan marry.... nice pix Ubi and Iyanya

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by jstud(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2015
shocked
if someone shows them to me separately, I would say Don Jazzy is his dad

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by olufikistick: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2015
klem93:
Donjazzy's Dad is still young sha... i see reason why he no wan marry.... nice pix Ubi and Iyanya

Like father, like son. Don Jazzy is just 31 years old

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by qadeerkug(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2015
dis man young oh nd em son don dey turn old shocked
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 08, 2015
Iyanya needs to eat more fish bones or giraffe bones - kai.. shorter than a stout bottle with mungo park coat grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Wuuworld(m): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2015
Don Jazzy the poor performer....sharing Tiwa savage with Tee bliz since 1687DC............

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by mikigen(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2015
At his father's age I will conclusively say that donjazzy's dad is more cute than donjazzy........#doroboss#

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by olufikistick: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2015
mikigen:
At his father's age I will conclusively say that donjazzy's dad is more cute than donjazzy........#doroboss#

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by iamrealdeji(m): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
Iyanya looks like Jay Jay here,Don Jazzy's dad looks handsome and young,one would think he's Don Jazzy's younger brother

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by IamOpemipo(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by iamrealdeji(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
But this Don Jazzy's dad dey stylish o,one would think he's also into music,i like when elderly men take good care of themselves,age is just a number,you only live once,why should a man in his 60's not wear t shirts,go to gym,wear nice sunglasses,i think that's African mentality,but this man should be a style icon to elderly men,he looks so handsome and stylish at his age,just like Buhari

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by fairygeh(f): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
voltron:
Iyanya needs to eat more fish bones or giraffe bones - kai.. shorter than a stout bottle with mungo park coat grin grin grin
cheesy see bad mouth

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by DaLaw22(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
OP Do you really know what a selfie means?? #askgoogle
undecided

13 Likes

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by dechandel(f): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Damn!!
The man is young and fit.. Much more cute than don Jazzy sef angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by olufikistick: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
dechandel:
Damn!!
The man is young and fit.. Much more cute than don Jazzy sef angry

Wow, E be like say Don Jazzy, don enter one chance ooooo. this wey almost all the ladies here dey prefer him pop man to am.

9 Likes

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
olufikistick:

Who the hell believes that?
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by WeHypeNaija: 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Our music Icons are doing great. GOD Bless Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Maczeelly(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nice pic...........#gud4dem
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Babyboy1986(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Cool
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
look at inyaya's short hand.
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Jerrick(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
None of them won an award!
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by teemanbastos(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
same head like his dad
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Kelklein(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
cool
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Sijo01(f): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
How's this a selfie?

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Babyboy1986(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
grin grin grin
jstud:
shocked
if someone shows them to me separately, I would say Don Jazzy is his dad
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Ghadafy(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
nice picture, but the man looks like Don Jazzy brother. Very young
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Babyboy1986(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin
teemanbastos:
sai Buhari
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by folabayo1(f): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Iyanya is dwarf no doubt undecided
See as d guy black...
Re: Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father by Ghadafy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
olufikistick:

I doubt if Don Jazzy is 31, I don't think so

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Law: 'Let's Forgive Efe Because He Spoke Out Of Anger' / Christabel Ekeh: "I Have A Crush On Michael Essien" / Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.