Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Workout To "Gift" By Don Jazzy And Iyanya - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Workout To "Gift" By Don Jazzy And Iyanya (341 Views)

Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? / Workout To "Gift" By Don Jazzy And Iyanya / The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Workout To "Gift" By Don Jazzy And Iyanya by adagurl: 11:21am On Mar 08, 2015
It's here! My workout to Don Jazzy and Iyanya's hit "GIFT". I literally fell in love with this song the first time I heard it, and couldn't wait for the music video (which just dropped, so make sure you check it out. I'm pretty sure I dance better than the doroboss hehe)

These moves are simple yet intense. You will absolutely feel the pressure in your legs doing this series of lunges and repeaters. Quick tip on repeaters: keep your knee bent on the supporting leg, and think of keeping your entire body still. No bouncing. That is how you feel the intensity.

Try this one out (on the floor or on a bench), and I hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oBSBq9vJ0c

(1) (Reply)

Workout To "Ello Bae" By Falz / The Official Ambode Party Mixtape / [music] Reminisce - Skilashii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.