Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands (2001 Views)

Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics). / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands by IAMBREEZY: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
yeah! Only few of them are loyal and honest, but the rest her flirters and they even go the club and party, have sex with young guys, drink alchohol and smoke cigarette, they are worse in the state here, because when i do go to a club. in every groups that walk into there are nigerian married women.

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands by elantraceey(f): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Including your mum?

3 Likes

Re: 95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands by IAMBREEZY: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:
Including your mum?
my mom is not a nigerian dumbo, and she can ne'er do that.

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands by kestolove95(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dix hole ain't loyal...
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands by kestolove95(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:
Including your mum?
haba babe....u took it to far na
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
kestolove95:
haba babe....u took it to far na

LMAO.He said 95%, the lady only asked if his mother is included. Since you support him, my humble conclusion is your mother might not be left out.Sorry, it's just logic.

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands by kestolove95(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
EggovinMma:

LMAO.He said 95%, the lady only asked if his mother is included. Since you support him, my humble conclusion is your mother might not be left out.Sorry, it's just logic.
on threads. Like dix...u just. read and move onto d next...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands by Preternatura1(f): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
That sounds like an ignorant thing to say, you don't judge people based on the actions of some other persons. Do you know the story with all the women you met/saw at the club? What's wrong with a woman smoking besides the health risks involved? If they know this and still insist on smoking, then that's their prerogative.
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands by 2CatWoman: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
yeah! Only few of them are loyal and honest, but the rest her flirters and they even go the club and party, have sex with young guys, drink alchohol and smoke cigarette, they are worse in the state here, because when i do go to a club. in every groups that walk into there are nigerian married women.

WHY DO YOU CARE. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND LEAVE THEM ALONE

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands by lilmax(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Preternatura1:
Do you know the story with all the women you met/saw at the club?
which story? Will you say the same thing if men were involved?
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands by Preternatura1(f): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
lilmax:
which story? Will you say the same thing if men were involved?
I don't seem to get your argument, am is supposed to judge Nigerian men based on the actions of a few? I do hear people generalize but that's not something I do.
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands by lilmax(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Preternatura1:
I don't seem to get your argument, am is supposed to judge Nigerian men based on the actions of a few? I do hear people generalize but that's not something I do.
what could be the story behind married women in clubs? thats my question
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands by Preternatura1(f): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
lilmax:
what could be the story behind married women in clubs? thats my question
A club is a place to unwind, is there some rule about married women not going there?
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands by free2ryhme: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
IAMBREEZY:

... fellow NLs this is the result of too much cartoon

make una no mind am na small pickin dey worry am
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands by innervoice(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
IAMBREEZY:

You seem to visit interesting places.
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands by twosquare(m): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2015
It is only here on Nairaland I see people make claims they can't back up. They just make claims. @Op, did u conduct a census to arrive at that conclusion?
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands by K9blunt(f): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
Guy they are just returning the favour , FYI many of their husband's do cheat aswell and yes sometimes two wrongs can actually make a right. undecided

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands by Sunglow: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
Preternatura1:
A club is a place to unwind, is there some rule about married women not going there?
Good question!

(1) (Reply)

World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders / Why Are Human Wants Insatiable? Funny Pix / Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.