Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

How To Browse Safely From HACKERS Anywhere In The World Using Mozilla Firefox - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Browse Safely From HACKERS Anywhere In The World Using Mozilla Firefox (584 Views)

Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 / Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 / How To Download APK Files From Playstore To PC Using Mozilla Firefox/chrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse Safely From HACKERS Anywhere In The World Using Mozilla Firefox by okwuvic(m): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
I have decided to share this post with those that visit the internet cafe regularly. Apart from online internet hackers, those who visit the same cybercafe you browse may still with little or no computer skills be able to see both your usernames and passwords. Read it here..........http://www.victornwankpa.com/2015/03/how-to-browse-safely-anywhere-in-world.html
Re: How To Browse Safely From HACKERS Anywhere In The World Using Mozilla Firefox by cozy7(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
I've always known abt this setting, but it just never occurred to me to keep my browsing history off. Thanks ALOT for this.

(1) (Reply)

q / Xiaomi, The Apple Of China, Is Coming To Nigeria & Other Africa Countries / Airbus Perlan Glider Makes History By Gliding At The Edge Of Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.