Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? (15965 Views)

Church Sacks Pastor For Obtaining By Trick Sex, Money From Female Members / Boyfriends And Girlfriends? - Visitation Of Jesus To Samuel Oghenetega / Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
AreaFada2:

You don't give the devil that chance. Responsible churches don't allow such. A female church member must be present.

A thoroughly blessed man like King David kept looking down from his balcony. That's how he got to see another man's wife that he took.
We all know the punishment that came upon his household for it.

Tell me, which of these pastors can boast the anointing of King David?
the least in the kingdom has an anointing greater than king David
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by Lyrically(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
TIDDOLL:
exactly...nd u know this generation gurlz/ladies...wateva dey choose to b,.....alwayz wearing bum shorts....minis nd all..pastor go just dey salivate!!
Lolz...funny guy
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by Wolexdey(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Please what is it with all this mucky discussions about Pastors.

Pastor dis...Pastor DAT
Haba! Please and please...Enough of this frivolity.

Pastors are not to be ridiculed. There is something called Common Sense. It should be properly applied.
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by cozy7(m): 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
deltateam:

Do you know what a hostel is? I don't think you saw the 4 walls of an institution. Its not compulsory to comment on every post.

It depends on the Pastor. Its not a big deal.
I'M SO SURE U NOT MORE AS QUALIFIED AS I AM. WE COULD UPDATE OUR HIGHEST EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATE IF U DON'T MIND.
ANYWAY, I THINK U MIST BE A PASTOR TO THINK ITS OK TO COLLECT YOUR FEMALE MEMBERS ADDRESS N VISIT THEM LATER
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by AreaFada2: 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
starlingleanets:
the least in the kingdom has an anointing greater than king David

That is if the said Pastor is part of the kingdom at all. At least David's anointing is known already.

Ever heard of last days and fake prophets?

Quoting verses literally doesn't mean one understands the spiritual meaning of it.
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
chai hmmmmmm,dis story na nrml tin.notin is wrong wit it.only dat some people alwz take tins personally,rememba temptation can come anytime.but i guess notin will happen if d pastor truly knows wat he is doing and have a strong ground in worshipping his God in truth and in spirit
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by bobbyruffy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
@op, that pastor get hidden agenda
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by Jennifer89(f): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Op, I thought pastors are filled with the holly spirit; so why bother ur self?
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
DDeliverer:
It is just because of the level of immorality in our society nowadays (especially among our youths) ...else there is nothing wrong visiting your female members as a pastor..

Plus no reasonable female member would wear a bum short when the pastor comes visiting...she would at least cover herself well to reduce or prevent temptation..

...And once the holy spirit is present, immorality would not cross their minds..

Nice.........
We are really they End time youths.......
Girls of our days re too dangerous and full of sexual immorality.......................................
If you intend to be communicating with them they wil thought of a way to seduced you and if you thought of to stayed away from them,they will started naming you a burn again pretender.
Most girls of this days re ever ready to send innocent men to hell with their bum short and their seducing dressings........

@help frm God.us
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by uchennamani(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
TIDDOLL:
Is it OK for a campus pastor to go visiting the church female members in their hostels alone?

I was actually talking to an hostel mate and she was gisting me about the pastor at her former campus fellowship, how he relates closely with them to the extent of paying them personal visitations.......damn....

imagine the pretty girl in a bum short sitting across the bed with the young pastor. Body no be Stone nau.. And devil works in mysterious ways I tell you....

Is this advisable??
Question young people ask; answers that work.
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by Mega72(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Not adviceable atall,he shuld always go with a female church member to visit a female member to avoid stories and temptation,
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by Pamcrest(f): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Capital No. Why is he visiting d girls inside their bedrooms? All talks n counsellling must be done within their church premises oh. cheesy
Flee from temptation, as d holy book says.
My humble submission
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
kilokeys:
very dangerful grin

very soon d guy go turn himself to holyspirit

teacher and comforter.

holy kiss

the girl sef go misquote scriptures

thy rod and thy staff they comfort me

grin my psalm 23 has been officially corrupted grin
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
1stola:
Hmn!
This question reminds of my campus day...
One Christembassy sexy girl i use to crush on...
She wears skimpy dresses sometimes.
One day she came came to my hostel on evangelical mission and she knocked my room's door... grin
To cut the story short, she is my ex now... tongue

oboy na you be the baddest oooo.....
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by daillest: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
q
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by blank(f): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
How do you think i wooed myhusband? From visitation to dating to marriage.
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by pak: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ontarget:
I just spend some minutes ago in a foreign forum filled with so much intellectual discussions only for me to switch to Nairaland and discover how dumb Nairaland is. I mean what sort of useless topic is this?

I thought I was the only person with this sentiment!

This forum is filled with kids really! Maybe cos i graduated about a decade ago but the comments are shocking really !

People do whatever they want to do when they want to, visitation or no visitation!
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by Dammyjohn(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kentrasso:
It's not encouraged but I don't see why not ifthey are mature persons
Laughing.What concerns "spiritual Konji" with maturity.Spiritual konji is no respecter of maturity at all.Once it is disturbing you,it means ,it is time and you can't control it if you visit continuously and one day,you will manifest a GOD given ability.
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by finestiyke(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ontarget:
I just spend some minutes ago in a foreign forum filled with so much intellectual discussions only for me to switch to Nairaland and discover how dumb Nairaland is. I mean what sort of useless topic is this?

What's the address of the forum you visited?
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by ify84(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
TIDDOLL:
Is it OK for a campus pastor to go visiting the church female members in their hostels alone?

I was actually talking to an hostel mate and she was gisting me about the pastor at her former campus fellowship, how he relates closely with them to the extent of paying them personal visitations.......damn....

imagine the pretty girl in a bum short sitting across the bed with the young pastor. Body no be Stone nau.. And devil works in mysterious ways I tell you....

Is this advisable??

I visited when in school.... And it made some to be strengthened...... Nothing special about it.... Except na fake pastor or d one wia no fit control their xter
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by udysweet(f): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
I don't see anytin wrong in it,except maybe der is smtn dats not been told. I get visits back in school by my school fellowship pastor ,one because of my postion as secretary in d fellowship then as I had to update him wit d minutes. Also I've had times I've been down and needed to share wats bothering me,he'll com and pray wit me,and I aslo rememba a period he said smtn abt a dream wch wasn't too nice and I was in it,that same period too sm1 else called me abbt d same dream,not too too long afta I fell ill so bad I was admitted in d hospital for many days in school,I'm sure its their prayers dat kept me alive. Then trust me dos pple are human,forget d pastor titles,na student we all be and beta hunger dey kill dem,lol! In my own case,I knw say dis my papa no dey see fud chop o,so trust the mother in me to always pump him wit fud,loool! No forming o,pastor must chop. Infact myself and my room mate(who also held a position in her own fellowship) had our house open to a our school "papas" as we call dem,and also oda excos,our fud no dey last but we felt happy feeding them,u feel blessed doin it o,trust me!
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by pbs4real(m): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Loyalblak007:
[size=20pt]Yeah its ok...[/size]
so dt they wld rape him ryt?
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
AreaFada2:

That is if the said Pastor is part of the kingdom at all. At least David's anointing is known already.

Ever heard of last days and fake prophets?

Quoting verses literally doesn't mean one understands the spiritual meaning of it.
seconded
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by clovislouis(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
sinaj:
if itz my hostel m sure d pastor will lipsrsealed

coz 'em gelz toooo badt.
what school
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by teemanbastos(m): 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
kilokeys:
very dangerful grin

very soon d guy go turn himself to holyspirit

teacher and comforter.

holy kiss

the girl sef go misquote scriptures

thy rod and thy staff they comfort me
4ny guy.. Chai.
D pple wey dy Nairaland sha grin grin
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by Akposkool(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
How is that a bad thing? Whatever happened to the word evangelism and visitation? Look it is very OK for a pastor to visit any student anywhere. Must you look for negatives always? There is nothing wrong. Temptations are everywhere but the spirit of God is what we need to overcome it. A good pastor must not restrict himself to Sunday service interactions with members. He is supposed to share in their personal struggle and counsel the members. I think that's what Christianity should be all about. It's a pity that we like to find fault in good things. Cheers
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by ogbonoeba: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Meekmind:
Yeah it's advisable...

Just pray for forgiveness of sin before going and don't forget to go with condoms also...

I wonder what happens to counselling and advising them within the church premises...Must you visits her @ home...The bible said you shoud flee away from all appearance of evil...Una too like to dey pass boundary...Oversabi pastors

Can a pastor go to a strip club to preach to naked women?
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by ogbonoeba: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Akposkool:
How is that a bad thing? Whatever happened to the word evangelism and visitation? Look it is very OK for a pastor to visit any student anywhere. Must you look for negatives always? There is nothing wrong. Temptations are everywhere but the spirit of God is what we need to overcome it. A good pastor must not restrict himself to Sunday service interactions with members. He is supposed to share in their personal struggle and counsel the members. I think that's what Christianity should be all about. It's a pity that we like to find fault in good things. Cheers

What about strip club? Is it ok? Or brothels?
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by Akposkool(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
ogbonoeba:

What about strip club? Is it ok? Or brothels?
don't be funny. Nobody will visit a prostitute in the name of church members. Get it. In the Bible who was Mary magdalene,? Did Jesus reject her?
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by donephi(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kentrasso:
It's not encouraged but I don't see why not ifthey are mature persons
konji no no maturity ohhh!
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by tartar9(m): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
did you just say Pastor! if it were reverened fathers no problem,but student pastors for that matter Mbanu!
Re: A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? by sinaj(f): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
clovislouis:
what school
itz uniearth buddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Ash Wednesday. What Are Your Plans This Lent Period?? / When Is Fasting Really Fasting? / Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.