Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. (1335 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Please Help; Catarrh Has Refused To Leave Me For Almost A Month Now / Please Help!!!! Eczema Is Really Depressing My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. by hayourbame(m): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pls doctor in the house, my girlfriend said she will leave me if i didn't have solution to my short coming (quick release)! Have search, have try my possible best for solution but all the same result. The highest i can last is 3min.
I NEED ANSWER TO THIS QuSTIONS
1. Pls i want to no maybe is normal or not
2. If No what can i do
Thank
Re: Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Try smoking indian hemp then.
Re: Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
You or your gf; who spells better?

1 Like

Re: Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. by TI1919(m): 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
You Don kill am oh
cheesy cheesy grin
Laff wan kill me. cheesy
Billyonaire:
Try smoking indian hemp then.

Anyway could that be the reason why Edun Denrele turn this way?

Re: Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
TI1919:
You Don kill am oh
cheesy cheesy grin
Laff wan kill me. cheesy

Anyway could that be the reason why Edun Denrele turn this way?
I knew Denrele 10years ago when this madness started. He was fun to be with and talk to. When I saw that his madness don pass what Indian hemp could help, I stylishly alienated him. Now, I feel I made the right decision. He is melting away the little ego that remained of a man. What kind of kids can this type of human raise ?
Re: Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. by menix(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
@OP..... Am sure u diz niccur wo eats a plate of rice nd a 50cl of Coke or fanta.
Well datz ur problem, yes too much sugar in ur system.

Apart frm askin u to take Jedi jedi to reduce d sugar maybe u can still try Weed as som1 earlier said, it might ve worked 4 him...
Re: Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Oohh goodness gracious.... grin grin grin im sure ur fun to be with cool
Re: Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
hayourbame:
Pls doctor in the house, my girlfriend said she will leave me if i didn't have solution to my short coming (quick release)! Have search, have try my possible best for solution but all the same result. The highest i can last is 3min.
2. If No what can i do
Thank

Here....you may want to read the link below.

Click me

You may want to use a condom too for some time.

Good luck.
Re: Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. by dunhill20: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. by hayourbame(m): 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Guys! can u serious for one, this is a serious issue not lauffing mattar pls.

I cann't smoke weed' not for any reason.
Re: Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. by Tashaamania(f): 3:21am On Mar 10, 2015
hayourbame:
Guys! can u serious for one, this is a serious issue not lauffing mattar pls.

I cann't smoke weed' not for any reason.
I've never seen a man soo obssessed about his gf tongue

She sure know the right buttons on you grin
Re: Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. by marc99(m): 6:50am On Mar 10, 2015
Tashaamania:

I've never seen a man soo obssessed about his gf tongue

She sure know the right buttons on you grin

Need ur help. My main account was deactivated yesterday. Can you help me with its reactivation? Tanx!

Username: marc9
Password: c***dy
Email: marcawhy@yahoo.com
Re: Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. by marc99(m): 7:13am On Mar 10, 2015
hayourbame:
2. If No what can i do
Thank

All he asked for was some advice, from mature people. But what he's getting is jeer, mockery, with sarcasm. This is health section, at least he's sound enough to bring his problem here, and also sane enough to direct the question at Medics, not at clowns. Funny enough, those that jeer or mock more, have their own problems worse than his.

Let's be civil and sensitive with issues regarding to health and personal stuff.

@OP, I understand what u're going thru, and I can catergorically tell u that 60% of men ejaculate within 2 to 10min, which is quite normal. The threshold of most men is lower than that of most ladies. Most ladies have higher threshold, and take quite awhile to get them to wet, or cum, or experince orgasm. In ur case, if the problem is not pre-mature ejaculation(in which u cum seconds into the action), then ur girlfriend likely has much higher threshold, and u have to be subtle in every sexual encounter.

There are some ways to solve this problem of urs. I'll enlighten u in my folow up quote
Re: Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. by dunhill20: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2015
What u really really need right now is detoxification. There is a high rate of toxins in ur system. Environmental pollution contributes to men sexual problems. There is also a high level of sugar in ur body system. Bad cholesterol can also be a factor.
Re: Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. by marc99(m): 9:35am On Mar 10, 2015
For men who have low threshold(cum early), the subtlety lies in giving your ladies a head start.

Hypothetically speaking, If usain bolt was to start a race with patience jonathan on the same mark, definitely he'll outrun her, and she'll be left behind. But if usain bolt gave her 80metre head start, and sprints after her, it's likely that she'll beat him to the finish line, or usain bolt might catch up with her close to the finish line, and they'll both cross the line at the same time, photo-finish.

Here's the deal, pre-intimacy is the key. It allows you to set her in motion to the 80metre mark. When she has gotten to the mark, you can now thrust in. You thrust in and out, thrust 6 to 10 times then withdraw, take a breath, then thrust again and withdraw, take a breath again, and continue like that. With this, you're likely going to make her wet, cum, or orgasm, before you ejacul*te.

And if it doesn't work, try plan B. I'll brief you about plan B in my next post.
Re: Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. by joystickextendr: 9:58am On Mar 10, 2015
Khabuqi:
This guy will help you

joystickextendr

https://www.nairaland.com/2161529/having-problems-concerning-premature-ejac

Thanks for the mention sir smiley and at hayourbame feel free to message call text/whatsapp or email us fr more info check my siggy/profile,your gf wil be the one to run and beg u to stop during your next intercourse cheesy a trial will convince u
Re: Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. by Nmeri17: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2015
hayourbame:
2. If No what can i do
Thank
I CAN'T DEAL grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Invisalign Or Lingual Brace To Correct Teeth Alignment? / Ruzu Bitters: The Secret Of Living Long And Living Healthy / 10 Best Factors Why Eating Of Noodles(indomie) Is Not Good For Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.