Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Black Maria - Literature (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (890635 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Ali1king:

This is the reason i don't like Larry Sun
Why, my friend?
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:34am On Dec 27, 2017
marvin902:
larrrrrrysunnnnnnnnnnnn..
abeg na beg i dey beg you cum give us update grin grin grin
Updated.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:35am On Dec 27, 2017
Jbfranklin:
women are very greedy....they put their feelings before others....they put their selfish desires first...."Rhoda Gold" Is unaware of they Cost of a bloody friendship

Male Bonding is a very strong type of invisible bond, Stronger than "Ionic bonds"... breaking they bond brings forth sporadic volcanic eruption in a dormant instance very disastrous to parties involved.....
A friendship so strong women are unlikely they brain or vices behind it explosive and fearsome collapse.

I would gladly give up they woman I Love. Than to betray a "two headed true brother like friendship".

can relate to they situation on ground as a victim...still trying to overcome....
Women don't know they true meaning of friend-ship...
They prefer Relation-ship.

I commend you Mr LarrySun for creating in our mind through words a wonderful world , where we witness firsthand they plight of they less privileged...

I am an upcoming "Moving pictures(simply 'Movie')producer" from my speculations, with more detailed description of your work and a flowing suspense, stricken work,like they ongoing project...your write-ups would make it to they "Big Screen" More detailed they "Box Office"...
Am also A writer ...but not very Good with words...I like an eagle settle on writing scripts for scenes ...
I would try to write though knowing that It will just like a " Boa" swallow my Time , Money, and brain Glucose....
Thank you, sir.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:36am On Dec 27, 2017
Fazemood:
Where arth thou o Larrysun?
Update posted.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:36am On Dec 27, 2017
hoyinmide:
me I started dis story 2016 ooo...den stopped nd come back 2017 now December we Neva even reach half way....
I like d story buh dis ....... oga sha
LOL! I apologise.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:37am On Dec 27, 2017
Observer3:
Break into their house

Larry why
Why are you calling me? I'm not Peter Black.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:38am On Dec 27, 2017
Vicoch:
shocked ..Bobby wants to create another mistake again.
LOL! To err is Blacky.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:38am On Dec 27, 2017
ftosino:
what is his problem with the necklace now,
thanks Mr Larry for this,

awaits another ....
Obsession, I suppose.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:42am On Dec 27, 2017
zesh:
Maybe black is connected to the family somehow too
I strongly doubt that.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:43am On Dec 27, 2017
indodon:
More ink to your pen larry ___following____
Amen. Thank you.
hm54:
Nice update, more ink to your pen
Thanks.
gabi98:
I believe Mr Larrysun is back.I swear this is one hell of a story, that i must know how it end
LOL! It's a long story.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:44am On Dec 27, 2017
EkopSparoAyara:
In reekado banks voice..Peter,easy oo jeje..take it slow oo..
Weldone Larrysun...
Nice write up..
Thanks.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:44am On Dec 27, 2017
fabjo:
what's his ish with the necklace ni? sha strongheadeed person like Peter black won't accept defeat, thanks Larrysun you always make my day....
Thanks for following.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:47am On Dec 27, 2017
nkemdave:
What is wrong with Peter Black undecided

I pray that your stupid love for a gold necklace will not put you into more troubles. lipsrsealed

Nice update.
Amen. But it did.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:48am On Dec 27, 2017
domido:
Breaking into Rhoda's home!! I'm expecting a twist to this story.
We shall see.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:48am On Dec 27, 2017
Fazemood:
Breaking into Rhoda's home will reveal so much like Peter's been sleeping with an arch enemy's daughter...
LOL! Wrong!
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:49am On Dec 27, 2017
apholaryn:
this story don dey loose that remarkable ,astonishing, captivating ,brilliance it started with.. wtf! going back to get the jewelry like seriously??
Really? I thought we've not even reached the major intrigues. These are just icings.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:50am On Dec 27, 2017
Fazemood:
Pls Mr Larrysun, I am in a very sad state right now, while gluttonously savoring the sweetness of the story "paradox of Abel" then It just stopped no further updates just some incomprehensible comments from other readers telling how magnificient detective Lot was to uncover the murderer of Jamal Malik. sad

Honestly, I'm wounded sad , how can It be remedied cuz if not I'll wail o, I GO BLOW WHEESUU eehee! angry . Heh! sumbori hold me o sad I NEED THE CONCLUDING PART OF THAT STORY *sobbing*
larrysundynasty@gmail.com

You need to read it.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:50am On Dec 27, 2017
YeSJacky:
But, I love this work of art.
Thanks.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:51am On Dec 27, 2017
HazardMan:
Larrysun... I'm Finally Here With U Guys, After 2 To 3days Of Reading 4rm Page0. Please Dnt Keep Me Waiting Like The Others.
LOL! Okay.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:52am On Dec 27, 2017
Treasure95:
cheesy. In kiss Daniel's voice... I am in love oo... i'm in love with ur story..
Thank you, ma'am.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:53am On Dec 27, 2017
UdoEya:
T h i s t h r e a d / s t o r y s e e m s t o b e a punishment to me and some ( if am speaking on behalf of someone out there) of ur devoted fans and those following this story, how can someone be loading this page without any update...
Sometimes i do feel for u guys, it's not easy, esp. those hustling and also entertaining us here. just try to to update at least twice or thrice a week. Pls don't lose anger ontop this my comment if u find it a n n o y i n g.....

my opinio tho....

Keep it going am still following...
LOL! I'm really trying my best. Thanks for following, sir.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:55am On Dec 27, 2017
evanstinobbc:
please we need update,you have been doing a great job, you have made some people smile this year so thank you
Updated.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:58am On Dec 27, 2017
Quinyoudee:
larrysun.... where are you?
I'm right here.
Re: Black Maria by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:48am On Dec 27, 2017
LarrySun:
Immensely.

Hmm. Seeming so!

Kudos bro!
Re: Black Maria by Olalekank(m): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2017
I'm unfollowing this topic, abeg make person quote me if e don finish for 2018
Nice job Mr LarrySun
Re: Black Maria by apholaryn: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2017
LarrySun:
Really? I thought we've not even reached the major intrigues. These are just icings.
hmmm....good to know anyways but do please take us to that promise land soon boss, we understand your busy schedules and all ,we really appreciate your efforts cos e no easy to write but still boss no dey leave us on hanging fr too long.
Re: Black Maria by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ignorant people will take it to be blood pressure; I love this part,so funny....
Black, be careful.
Weldone Larry..
Nice write up..
Re: Black Maria by ftosino(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
as usual, educative, I never knew about death by firing squad the fact that one of the guns have the real bullet, while the others are empty, thanks sir,
Re: Black Maria by hardeycute(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
LarrySun:
Amen. But it did.
Did you abandon your blog?

More shots fired?Am I right with the title ?
Re: Black Maria by swiz123(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
I must commend your command of English sir... You are truly out of this world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.