Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Black Maria - Literature (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (890914 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by emperorblog(m): 5:49am On Apr 25, 2018
great read more interesting story herr
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Black Maria by Born2Breed(f): 6:12am On Apr 25, 2018
LarrySun:
The next update shall be posted on Friday 27th April. Thanks for following. God bless you all.

Cheers,

LSD

Great writer
Good story!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by Galacious1: 7:25am On Apr 25, 2018
phemocheee:
Nice update Larry, you dey try no be lie.

However, for someone that has never been behind the wheels before, I would have expected Black to struggle a little bit in the process of stealing the car. At a minimum, the engine should have gone off like 2 to 3 times while trying to switch between the gas pedal and clutch.

Exactly what I thought. LarrySun, take note.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by lumzybo: 7:53am On Apr 25, 2018
phemocheee:

However, for someone that has never been behind the wheels before, I would have expected Black to struggle a little bit in the process of stealing the car. At a minimum, the engine should have gone off like 2 to 3 times while trying to switch between the gas pedal and clutch.

Larry! Larry!! Larry!!!
Yes I forgave you with the the motorcycle part but this, maka why? IMPOSSICANT drive a car on his first attempt? A manual transmission for that matter. angry angry Iro ooo....
Larry the gods are not pleased

Aside that, good job keep the ball rolling. I stand gidigba. Easy with the overblown imaginations next time. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Black Maria by Nickymezor(f): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2018
Nice one, thanks for the update.God bless you.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2018
lumzybo:

Larry! Larry!! Larry!!!
Yes I forgave you with the the motorcycle part but this, maka why? IMPOSSICANT drive a car on his first attempt? A manual transmission for that matter. angry angry Iro ooo....
Larry the gods are not pleased

Aside that, good job keep the ball rolling. I stand gidigba. Easy with the overblown imaginations next time. grin cheesy
Only a professional would find fault in Peter’s driving skill.

Peter Black is smart and intelligent. More intelligent than the average person. Remember he had sat beside his Dad when they were taking a trip. He could just have learnt some moves, coupled with the knowledge of the article.

Besides, driving a manual car isn't really rocket science. So, it's not IMPOSSICANT! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Black Maria by nkemdave(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2018
LarrySun:
V

“Take it, it’s yours,” he urged.

Both the boy’s mouth and eyes were opened wide. No words could emerge from his mouth.

“Take good care of Unicorn and she will take good care of you,” Black said as he walked away smiling. He turned around to look at the boy who was having tears of joy in his eyes, and he finally said, “Always lend a helping hand. Make the world a better place. Be better than me.”

For the very first time, Peter Black has done something remarkably right (morally).
His last words really caught my fancy.
More grace to ur elbows #Larrysun
Re: Black Maria by lumzybo: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2018
LarrySun:

Besides, driving a manual car isn't really rocket science. So, it's not IMPOSSICANT! cheesy

Smiles... Yes it isn't but "a stolen car and a manual for the first time" it is. Getting the car in motion is always the ish. But once that is settled, you are good to go.

I remember how I used to sweat whenever I see holdup back then. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Eberechi24(f): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2018
“Always lend a helping hand. Make the world a better place. Be better than me.” wow! Nice words from black. This might be revolutionary era for black. some thing better would still come from black.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by kajsa08: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
see story. u dey try @LarrySun
Re: Black Maria by priscy525(f): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thanks Larry
Re: Black Maria by itsandi(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Interesting story smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Black Maria by jeweltab(f): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
well done harrysun ,peter black is now a car owner ,I wonder what he intend to achieve with that, is it just Revenge on the man or something is still coming up? can't wait for the next update
Re: Black Maria by Kaycee9242(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
Larry well done that's a nice update
Re: Black Maria by Patotelli(m): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wow, its been a while Mr larrysun. I bet Peter wants to drive the car to port Harcourt ... I wish he meets Basket soon too
Re: Black Maria by ziloux: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
I think today is Friday
Re: Black Maria by skubido(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
ziloux:
I think today is Friday

Yes, it ends by 11:59 and 59 secons.lol

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by mitchelljnr(m): 4:38am On Apr 28, 2018
Chai! Larry have missed the set date, hope he's OK

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by sheba222(f): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2018
today na Saturday oooo.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2018
COMPLETE BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/black_maria_book_one/20094

larrysundynasty@gmail.com

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2018
The next update shall be posted on Monday 30th April. Thanks for following.

Cheers,

LSD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 11:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Fazemood:
"Always lend a helping hand. Make the world a better place. Be better than me." Oh God, I'm touched. Such a beautiful quote from a brilliant thief, makes me wonder; is this boy an Angel or a Demon? Hmmm Larry my mehn! cool
Lol! Such irony.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2018
chivera018:
I am late, but am definitely following.
You're welcome to the club.

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe1stSon:
"Always lend a helping hand. Make the world a better place. Be better than me.”

LarrySun

One in a million quote!

Thank you sire.
Thank you, boss.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2018
gabi98:
Oga Larrysun shey you want make we commend or reprimand Peter's action. He took someone else possession without his approval and gave out his own possession to the needy
Every bad person has a good side.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2018
phemocheee:

That's true, but Peter has a Midas touch, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Born2Breed:

Great writer
Good story!
Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2018
Nickymezor:
Nice one, thanks for the update.God bless you.
Having you here warms up my heart.

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2018
nkemdave:

For the very first time, Peter Black has done something remarkably right (morally).
His last words really caught my fancy.
More grace to ur elbows #Larrysun
Thank you, sir.

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2018
Eberechi24:
“Always lend a helping hand. Make the world a better place. Be better than me.” wow! Nice words from black. This might be revolutionary era for black. some thing better would still come from black.
Even the devil might decide to be kind. Sometimes, being mean can be really boring.

1 Like

kajsa08:
see story. u dey try @LarrySun
Thanks ma'am.

2 Likes

priscy525:
Thanks Larry
You're welcome, dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.