Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,194 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Black Maria - Literature (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (890579 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by bossy512(f): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Larry man, welcome, the Mighty Lord is your strength. Be strong in the Lord in the Mighty Name of Jesus
Re: Black Maria by plainmirror(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
Great men don't have it easy in life.

Success is not measured by what onehas achieved alone but by the obstacles he skipped enroute to success.

The rougher the sea, the smoother the sail.

Welcome back Larry!
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
COMPLETE BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/black_maria_book_one/20094

larrysundynasty@gmail.com

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Black Maria by Lleigh(f): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=LarrySun post=51065322]******************************************************************

The first thing he noticed as he stepped into the room was the odour of sex in the air. The smell of sex permeated everywhere like a magical process of osmosis. There was no denying the fact that Blackie had had one hot sexual intercourse with someone. Basket cast his gaze onto the bed and found Peter sprawled carelessly down. That was the first time he saw Black snore – even in the daytime! It was so obvious that Black was sexually spent; but whoever had slept with him was nowhere to be found.

Hi Larrysun.... welcome back and thank you for updating.

Everyday is a new day, full of experiences

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Maria by bummybummy(f): 5:54am On Nov 16, 2016
Welcom bck Larry nd tnx 4 d update
Re: Black Maria by bossy512(f): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2016
Thanks for d update, more wisdom
Re: Black Maria by manuel80(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
Well done Larry. Thank you for not giving up. God's grace with you man.
Re: Black Maria by MzShay(f): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
Mr larrysun, thank God, u didnt give up on ursef. Though d journey is nt too rosy but it worth d wait cos its gonna be a testimony at d end. Stay blessed
Re: Black Maria by adeyinkao28(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Welcome back bro, more inspiration
Re: Black Maria by pablobellins(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
cheesy finally, welcome bruh.... lets go blackie and basket...
Re: Black Maria by macpetrus(m): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2016
Yes....
Re: Black Maria by jisenga(f): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Welcome back. Thx for the update...
Re: Black Maria by bobbydreofficial(m): 12:24am On Nov 18, 2016
Black and Basket, they both need prayers

Re: Black Maria by bobbydreofficial(m): 12:26am On Nov 18, 2016
Bobby Dre is a Nigerian Rapper, Song writer, affiliated with Black Arts Entertainment.
He has performed alongside many Nigeria artists like Lil Kesh, Reekado Banks, Mr 2kay, 1da e.t.c
This track I NEED PRAYERS exposes the gospel side of Bobby Dre, he used this track to sample most of his life Experiences on a cool Hip Hop tempo.
To say the truth this song is dope and can be played in anywhere like club, street, even in the church, because everybody needs prayer.
Black Arts Entertainment never rest they keep making waves.
Download and Share
https://my.notjustok.com/track/119666/bobby-dre-i-need-prayers#.V6zEPBl3j1c.facebook

https://my.notjustok.com/track/119666/bobby-dre-i-need-prayers#.V6zEPBl3j1c.facebook

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:10am On Nov 18, 2016
bobbydreofficial:
Bobby Dre is a Nigerian Rapper, Song writer, affiliated with Black Arts Entertainment.
He has performed alongside many Nigeria artists like Lil Kesh, Reekado Banks, Mr 2kay, 1da e.t.c
This track I NEED PRAYERS exposes the gospel side of Bobby Dre, he used this track to sample most of his life Experiences on a cool Hip Hop tempo.
To say the truth this song is dope and can be played in anywhere like club, street, even in the church, because everybody needs prayer.
Black Arts Entertainment never rest they keep making waves.
Download and Share

Did you sing the song, sir?
Re: Black Maria by olanshile2016(m): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2016
LarrySun:
FP AGAIN,I HAIL O
Re: Black Maria by Orikinla(m): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2016
I read.
Good for a Nollywood movie.
For a contemporary crime story, N1million reward for most wanted criminals in Nigeria is unrealistic.
Best to inquire about it from the Nigerian Police.
N5million is more realistic.
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Space booked*
Re: Black Maria by macpetrus(m): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2016
Front page again...... Larrysun is killing it...
Re: Black Maria by heftycul: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2016
nd Black Maria is just hitting the FP
cant believe this
one of best story ever read on NL
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2016
Orikinla:
I read.
Good for a Nollywood movie.
For a contemporary crime story, N1million reward for most wanted criminals in Nigeria is unrealistic.
Best to inquire about it from the Nigerian Police.
N5million is more realistic.
The criminals weren't serial killers. They weren't even notorious.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Maria by jasmine2013(f): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
LarrySun:
I've been floored. I've been emotionally victimized. The world was dark. I was mentally obliterated by the circumstance of doom; a misfiring neurons in my hippocampus prevented the conversion of my optimism from short term to long term memory. I treaded the path towards the end of this emotional cliff until the good people who see beyond my myopic pride endeavoured to light a match in my dark tunnel and succeeded in guiding me back to the road of rationality.

From the depth of my convalescing heart, I'm grateful to everyone who nursed me back to my feet. They have taught me to be a stronger person. I've realised a lot of people have faced circumstances more unfortunate than mine. Sometimes, one has got to pick oneself and move on. Life will always be a female dog.

I've learned to believe more in myself. I thought I might never be successful. I thought I would not blow even if a bomb was strapped on me, but that's not true. I'm sucking it up and moving on.

In this hourglass, there's an infinite number of possibilities; more numerous than the sands of time.

Thank you, guys, for your kind words. For believing in me. I've never felt so loved in my entire life. You guys are awesome. You've given me something to live for. I know each time I feel down, all I have to do is check my inbox and read your kind words. No, I refuse to let you down. I refuse to let myself down.

Larry Sun is back and stronger.
welcome back. Good to have you back
Re: Black Maria by uniqueogo(f): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
LARRY YOU ARE GOOD!!! MAKE SURE THIS STORY IS PUBLISHED!!! MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOWS....

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
COMPLETE BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/black_maria_book_one/20094

larrysundynasty@gmail.com

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Maria by pelvicky(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
see brain shocked
Re: Black Maria by Twinkle004(f): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Welcome bck bro..don't stop d updates again ooo
Re: Black Maria by heftycul: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
mehn
this guy is a bomb
hav got my whole friend read
this story
may power to ur elbow
Re: Black Maria by Nickymezor(f): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Cool update Oga Larry n welcome bk.
Re: Black Maria by yorhmienerd(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
We're already getting back into the groove of regular updates, nice one Larry!
Re: Black Maria by Nickymezor(f): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
heftycul:
nd Black Maria is just hitting the FP
cant believe this
one of best story ever read on NL
it has hit the FP bfr o.. Last yr or so
Re: Black Maria by bobbydreofficial(m): 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
LarrySun:
Yes I did
Re: Black Maria by tomayira(f): 4:20am On Nov 19, 2016
Welcome back Larrysun, See those challenges as stepping stones cos no great man escaped them! Thanks for the updates, you're going places, keep it up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.