Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Black Maria - Literature (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (890999 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by UgoFly: 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Frenzy007:
true true u are truly dumb

You are the dumbest in NL history.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by UgoFly: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
chibestjerry:
you eh.., i thought u just finish english war with ugofly just nw... nawa 4 u must you establish your stupidity everywhere, please jvst d'nt dare me danbanza

Leave that idiot. Very dull human being. Just go and read his previous posts. You ll know that he is a child.
Re: Black Maria by chibestjerry(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
UgoFly:

Leave that idiot. Very dull human being. Just go and read his previous posts. You ll know that he is a child.
Asin maybe na the larrysun brother, i was even trying to be jovia towards larry and this amuofia just cme with his pathetic english
Re: Black Maria by UgoFly: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
chibestjerry:
Asin maybe na the larrysun brother, i was even trying to be jovia towards larry and this amuofia just cme with his pathetic english

They don't understand what we are trying to say. My brother I have used two accounts and this story is still lingering. At a point I even abandoned it till I saw it on fp recently. Now the author is saying that this one is even introduction. Not that he is very busy o, you ll see him very active on NL and he ll just drop one update after weeks. Once you tag him, he ll rush and reply. Larrysun, we know it's your work and your story but the way you're going about it is killing or has killed the excitement. And from the recent updates it shows that you are running out of ideas. On the other hand, this idiot Frenzyfool that can't even read will not keep his busybody to himself, he is forming diehard fan. Have you ever followed a series that started with lots of intrigues and suspense only for you to watch it get boring and even stop airing. It hurts.
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
chibestjerry:
you eh.., i thought u just finish english war with ugofly just nw... nawa 4 u must you establish your stupidity everywhere, please jvst d'nt dare me danbanza
another ode on board undecided
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
UgoFly:

They don't understand what we are trying to say. My brother I have used two accounts and this story is still lingering. At a point I even abandoned it till I saw it on fp recently. Now the author is saying that this one is even introduction. Not that he is very busy o, you ll see him very active on NL and he ll just drop one update after weeks. Once you tag him, he ll rush and reply. Larrysun, we know it's your work and your story but the way you're going about it is killing or has killed the excitement. And from the recent updates it shows that you are running out of ideas. On the other hand, this idiot Frenzyfool that can't even read will not keep his busybody to himself, he is forming diehard fan. Have you ever followed a series that started with lots of intrigues and suspense only for you to watch it get boring and even stop airing. It hurts.
u dont even hav money to pay him yet u are talking trash.abeg while larrysun is doing something worthwhile u are here displaying ur stupidity.
Wait u are not even displaying it..everthing about u is stupid no wonder dey no one patronise u dodomudo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
UgoFly:

You are the dumbest in NL history.
lol but m still brighter than u.At least i wont be jobless after my nysc posting trash on nairaland.Instead i would represent my family well. cool
Re: Black Maria by UgoFly: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Frenzy007:
lol but m still brighter than u.At least i wont be jobless after my nysc posting trash on nairaland.Instead i would represent my family well. cool

Yea, that's what kids say when they are in secondary school. What will you be when you grow up?

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by UgoFly: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Frenzy007:
u dont even hav money to pay him yet u are talking trash.abeg while larrysun is doing something worthwhile u are here displaying ur stupidity.
Wait u are not even displaying it..everthing about u is stupid no wonder dey no one patronise u dodomudo

Child. Have you sold the phone you stole?
Re: Black Maria by chibestjerry(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
UgoFly:

o my guy u just nail wat we were trying to explain, he started another story... the story have lose its flavour
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
UgoFly:

lol dat phone cost 80k m sure u cant even get a phone at dat price...smh STOLE
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
UgoFly:

Yea, that's what kids say when they are in secondary school. What will you be when you grow up?
m sure u wanted to be a doctor but here u are wasting ur life looking for who to piss off.smh
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
UgoFly:

i wonder what made u to think i stole the phone or did you also steal ur pure water machine undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by UgoFly: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Frenzy007:
lol dat phone cost 80k m sure u cant even get a phone at dat price...smh STOLE

80k will probably be the highest money you ve handled in your miserably broke life. The thing is too big in your eye. That is assuming you are saying the truth. Broke child.
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
UgoFly:

80k will probably be the highest money you ve handled in your miserably broke life. The thing is too big in your eye. That is assuming you are saying the truth. Broke child.
lol my dad bought it for me.happy now?.ode i told u m in school.u better go and find work coz u cant even earn 80k annually.keep goin deep into my profile(i know u r jobless enough to do dat).DULLPHINundecided
Re: Black Maria by UgoFly: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Frenzy007:
lol my dad bought it for me.happy now?.ode i told u m in school.u better go and find work coz u cant even earn 80k annually.keep goin deep into my profile(i know u r jobless enough to do dat).DULLPHINundecided

When you start fending for yourself, then you can talk to people about work . No go use mouth block your future wey never start. You are still a child.
Re: Black Maria by chibestjerry(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Frenzy007:
Chai your father brought it for you and you are still shouting on NL i pity you sha.., please when you are man enough to fend for yourself then you can talk when real hustler are talking....hahaha your are still a kid c'mon run to daddy, shameless, and jobless
Re: Black Maria by CecyAdrian(f): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
UgoFly:

Same thing I said months back that made some fools who can not reason with their brain to call for my head on a spike. It's really painful watching such an intriguing story loose it's flavour.

If Mr Larrysun wants to sell the book, he should publish and make it available for every to buy!

When I read that post of his in which he said that this was just the first part, I laughed so hard!!

You are a bad writer Mr Larrysun, I understand it's your work and intellect, but you still need we your readers to impress which leads to evaluation of you work. If you feel you need no one's approval or evaluation you should have left the ideas sitting in your head rather than bothering us with an obvious intriguing and thrilling work of art with no basis or future. You are a proud writer and that's the greatest mistake any intellect should never think of, it leads to a loud fall.

4 Likes

Re: Black Maria by CecyAdrian(f): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Frenzy007:

You are really funny cheesy cheesy your comments gives away your true state of mind, I'm sorry but I just can't help laughing at you.
Re: Black Maria by UgoFly: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Same thing I said months back that made some fools who can not reason with their brain to call you my head. It's really painful watching such an intriguing story loose it's flavour.

If Mr Larrysun wants to sell the book, he should publish and make it available for every to buy!

When I read that comment of his that this was just the first part, I laughed so hard!!

You are a bad writer Mr Larrysun, I understand it's your work and intellect, but you still need we your readers to impress which leads to evaluation of you work. If you feel you need no one's approval or evaluation you should have left the ideas sitting in your head rather than bothering us. You are proud writer and that's the greatest mistake and fall of any intellect

Be watchful of one imb.ecile Frenzy running around. He ll insult you soon.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by UgoFly: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
chibestjerry:
Chai your father brought it for you and you are still shouting on NL i pity you sha.., please when you are man enough to fend for yourself then you can talk when real hustler are talking....hahaha your are still a kid c'mon run to daddy, shameless, and jobless
Frenzy007:
chibestjerry:

Just imagine Na. Someone that can't even afford a phone. He is calling another person jobless. Small pikin thinking. I blame internet tho.
Re: Black Maria by Lucasinho(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
LarrySun:
I'm sorry. The guy is just doing a good job of pissing me off.
Will u rather allow obstacles to pull u down Boss... Remember, u gat a target...

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
UgoFly:

Just imagine Na. Someone that can't even afford a phone. He is calling another person jobless. Small pikin thinking. I blame internet tho.
tell me if i didnt tell u m in skul xo tell me the job u want me to do.atleast if u dont have brain u can borrow.ode
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
UgoFly:

Be watchful of one imb.ecile Frenzy running around. He ll insult you soon.
i insult jobless graduates who know nothing dan to be online all day displaying thier stupidity.i guess u know wat an imb€cil€ means..ur name shuld have been used as an example of one in the dictionary. undecided
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Same thing I said months back that made some fools who can not reason with their brain to call you my head. It's really painful watching such an intriguing story loose it's flavour.

When I read that comment of his that this was just the first part, I laughed so hard!!

You are a bad writer Mr Larrysun, I understand it's your work and intellect, but you still need we your readers to impress which leads to evaluation of you work. If you feel you need no one's approval or evaluation you should have left the ideas sitting in your head rather than bothering us. You are proud writer and that's the greatest mistake and fall of any intellect
nawa o.seriously are u paying him.U dont even know whether he has a tight schedule u just come here to yan dust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
chibestjerry:
smh nigerians i guess u had an irresponsible father dat could not fend for u while u were still at school datz y u can run ur mouth.undecided
Re: Black Maria by CecyAdrian(f): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Frenzy007:
nawa o.seriously are u paying him.U dont even know whether he has a tight schedule u just come here to yan dust.

Run back to your hole, I do not have patience for you kind pls.
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Run back to your hole, I do not have patience for you kind pls.
seriously NL is filled with all kind of yabaleft patients.u my friend shuld go back to where u belong.tongue
Re: Black Maria by UgoFly: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Frenzy007:
i insult jobless graduates who know nothing dan to be online all day displaying thier stupidity.i guess u know wat an imb€cil€ means..ur name shuld have been used as an example of one in the dictionary. undecided

It's spelt 'their '. At least try and be a graduate. A graduate that can write like a graduate.
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
UgoFly:

It's spelt 'their '. At least try and be a graduate. A graduate that can write like a graduate.
nice one u can help me to proof read my other posts at least since u are jobless u can even help larrysun too. smiley
Re: Black Maria by marvwhite: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
mehn! ... People just day join this dissing saga without invite

na two person start am o,now na like 5 clumsy old fools day invoved

p.s .. Thou shall not take this comment personal
Re: Black Maria by chibestjerry(m): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Frenzy007:
smh nigerians i guess u had an irresponsible father dat could not fend for u while u were still at school datz y u can run ur mouth.undecided
eyah i believe that my family is very far richer than yours, i am just 22yr a computer operator i have my own cafe, wat of you mstwe if nt for daddy am sure you wil surely beg and die, finish this ur school i wil make sure i hire you mayb like a cleaner!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.