Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

This Goes To The Married Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Goes To The Married Men (1413 Views)

Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? / 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Goes To The Married Men by Elsquidme(m): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
After conception, 9months of pregnancy, after childbirth and 2months or so maybe in the process of childbirth, the infant tears her which means no sex for some months to allow it heal. My question goes to Fathers, How do u cope during those times, fullfilling your conjugal rights?

1 Like

Re: This Goes To The Married Men by temitemi1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Don't tell me you can't do without sex for 3months. U can make love to your woman during pregnancyundecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: This Goes To The Married Men by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
@ op, the joy of the new born will overpower ur libido for some time, sex no go dey for ur mind.

2 Likes

Re: This Goes To The Married Men by saxwizard(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
am here to learn
Re: This Goes To The Married Men by greatgod2012(f): 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
Elsquidme:
After conception, 9months of pregnancy, after childbirth and 2months or so maybe in the process of childbirth, the infant tears her which means no sex for some months to allow it heal. My question goes to Fathers, How do u cope during those times, fullfilling your conjugal rights?

it's not necessary you must insert whenever you want to make love with your wife, explore every other means and use your or her hand for finishing touches.

#hopeyouunderstand

1 Like

Re: This Goes To The Married Men by Elsquidme(m): 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
greatgod2012:

it's not necessary you must insert whenever you want to make love with your wife, explore every other means and use your or her hand for finishing touches.

#hopeyouunderstand
really?
Re: This Goes To The Married Men by Elsquidme(m): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
MrPresident:
@ op, the joy of the new born will overpower ur libido for some time, sex no go dey for ur mind.
ARE YOU SURE??
Re: This Goes To The Married Men by lao(f): 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
You are wicked o. After all what she has been through what is on your mind is sex. smh

2 Likes

Re: This Goes To The Married Men by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Masturbation or MouthAction

1 Like

Re: This Goes To The Married Men by Elsquidme(m): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
lao:
You are wicked o. After all what she has been through what is on your mind is sex. smh
by the way did you say am wicked? secondly you call that wickedness?
Re: This Goes To The Married Men by baralatie(m): 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Elsquidme:
with all that your wife is experiencing,you are not thinking about her health and the baby.
the problem you have is y.ans.hing!
na was o!
small!small
no kill yo herself o!
Re: This Goes To The Married Men by baralatie(m): 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
lao:
you can imagine!
kai!!!
Re: This Goes To The Married Men by favouryemmy: 12:06am On Mar 09, 2015
We resume sexafter 6 weeks due to doctors instruction.
Re: This Goes To The Married Men by TV01(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Elsquidme:

First of all, unless there is a medical reason, there is nothing stopping intimacy during pregnancy. When Jnr was taking his time, the Dr even reccomended it as a way to induce labour. It didn't work sha - maybe I needed to go deeper grin - eventually he was medically induced.

Secondly, abstinence for any period whilst your wife is unable or uncomfortable should be something accepted willingly - joyfully even - as part of your service to her.

Thirdly, you don't have rights in the way you make it appear. Is your wife a leasehold property (actually don't answer that grin). Your wife also has rights and you both have responsibilities. And "your rights" should always be considered in light of your spouses wellbeing and the longer term good of the marriage.

Fourthly, others have touched on alternatives - where you are both comfortable and happy to do so angry!

Fifthly, enjoy your marriage

TVMIC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Goes To The Married Men by disloman(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Elsquidme:
From experience,u can hold it 4 several months cos u knw ha condition.Nt when she is ok n she denies u,dat's where WW3 go start o cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Goes To The Married Men by greatgod2012(f): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Elsquidme:
really?

really

As far as i'm concerned, there is no harm in his question. I wouldn't have taken it easy on him, if because of his wife's condition, he is or about to do away match. He could be a first time dad, and could as well have high libido, there is no fault of his in all that, his question shows he's not willing to cheat on his wife, regardless of his high libido, which is commendable to some extent. If his wife agrees, i'm still on my first post on this thread.

And for those saying upon what the wife has gone through, what if it's the wife that is demanding for it, at least, i know some couples who resume to bedroom activities faster than what is expected, based on wife's demand. There's even a particular couple who resumed just after 10 days, and it was the wife that initiated it. Does that means the wife doesn't know what she has gone through?
Abeg, each to his own.
No two marriages are the same, let every couple enjoy their marriage the best way they could.
May God help us all.
Re: This Goes To The Married Men by Elsquidme(m): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
greatgod2012:

really

As far as i'm concerned, there is no harm in his question. I wouldn't have taken it easy on him, if because of his wife's condition, he is or about to do away match. He could be a first time dad, and could as well have high libido, there is no fault of his in all that, his question shows he's not willing to cheat on his wife, regardless of his high libido, which is commendable to some extent. If his wife agrees, i'm still on my first post on this thread.

And for those saying upon what the wife has gone through, what if it's the wife that is demanding for it, at least, i know some couples who resume to bedroom activities faster than what is expected, based on wife's demand. There's even a particular couple who resumed just after 10 days, and it was the wife that initiated it. Does that means the wife doesn't know what she has gone through?
Abeg, each to his own.
No two marriages are the same, let every couple enjoy their marriage the best way they could.
May God help us all.
Very true. I like this.
Re: This Goes To The Married Men by Dyt(f): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Elsquidme:
Very true. I like this.

How u no go like am
cheesy cheesy
Re: This Goes To The Married Men by Elsquidme(m): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2015
Dyt:

How u no go like am
cheesy cheesy
because I like am

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mothers Day To All Mothers And Potential Mothers Outside There..FUN / 40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49 Come In Here / Looking At Other Women - Why Men Look & How To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.