Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist (3271 Views)

Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? / Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. / Opinion: God Made A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by HCpaul(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
We were just commencing our usual sunday service, when my pastor branched to an aspect that touches me alot, and which will contradicts to the believe of most people.

He said; "Scientist does not make any technology but they only discovered them.

God is the one that created technologies, even as a shadow of the unseen creations.

If truly scientist really discovered and does make discoveries of inventions, innovations, knowledges and creative powers, it must have been already created by a creator.

If they are discovered, that means that they already exist but only not yet revealed.

He further stated that there are computers, cars, plane, android and all of inventions in the garden of Eden.

He challenged the congregration with the following questions:

- Who made bluetooth?
- Who made android?
- Who made computer?
- Who made technologies?

And factually, the whole congregation answered reportedly with a loud voice; "GOD".

So, science only study the creation of someone and made discoveries of the hidden treasures.

All things are made by God (our father), including all technologies.

But what is your perspective on this?
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by gatiano(m): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Just like i said from yesterday. Who should we thank for inspiration? Everything was made by GOD including the stuff as low as cotton wool.

HCpaul:
We were just commencing our usual sunday service, when my pastor branched to an aspect that touches me alot, and which will contradicts to the believe of most people.

He said; "Scientist does not make any technology but they only discovered them.

God is the one that created technologies, even as a shadow of the unseen creations.

If truly scientist really discovered and does make discoveries of inventions, innovations, knowledges and creative powers, it must have been already created by a creator.

If they are discovered, that means that they already exist but only not yet revealed.

He further stated that there are computers, cars, plane, android and all of inventions in the garden of Eden.

He challenged the congregration with the following questions:

- Who made bluetooth?
- Who made android?
- Who made computer?
- Who made technologies?

And factually, the whole congregation answered reportedly with a loud voice; "GOD".

So, science only study the creation of someone and made discoveries of the hidden treasures.

All things are made by God (our father), including all technologies.

But what is your perspective on this?
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by davien(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
So by following up on the mythology claimed one can also say that "god made evil,hiv/aids,still birth children,non viable embryos,etc" right?

1 Like

Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by gatiano(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
All from inspiration oo. i am not for joke. anybody can use this inspiration for good, bad, profit or growth. e all have soul which was given the gift of freewill.

davien:
So by following up on the mythology claimed one can also say that "god made evil,hiv/aids,still birth children,non viable embryos,etc" right?
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by davien(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
gatiano:
All from inspiration oo. i am not for joke. anybody can use this inspiration for good, bad, profit or growth. e all have soul which was given the gift of freewill.

So who's will supersedes others,man's will or "god"?
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by johnydon22(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
**Face palm** what do this people smoke **sighs**

walks out of thread embarassed

5 Likes

Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by gatiano(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
GOD can give you an inspiration of a very nice musical lyrics and note, It is God's will for man to use this music to sooth himself and comfort himself. It is man's choice to either use that music to inspirate others or by sexualizing the whole scene with a woman's behind.
Thus you have the choice of doing good or bad or nice or wicked.
davien:
So who's will supersedes others,man's will or "god"?

1 Like

Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
'God' is a product of the human mind

1 Like

Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by davien(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
gatiano:
GOD can give you an inspiration of a very nice musical lyrics and note, It is God's will for man to use this music to sooth himself and comfort himself. It is man's choice to either use that music to inspirate others or by sexualizing the whole scene with a woman's behind.
Thus you have the choice of doing good or bad or nice or wicked.
So man can override "god's will" with his? doesn't that make man's will superior?...if a man can do that which is against "god's will" so effortlessly then is "god's word" not contingent on man's will?
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by kevoh(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Scientists go suffer day and night to bring up inventions and medical breakthroughs, then these silly pastors go brainwash the christians to dash the credit to one god like that. Na wa ooo!

4 Likes

Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by davien(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
MrPresident:
'God' is a product of the human mind
How'd you figure that out?(make no mistake I am indeed an atheist, though I don't make positive claims about "god/gods" unless it's definitional and follows the belief a theist holds)
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by davien(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
MrPresident the point I was trying to make by asking you that question is that you just threw a positive claim(like the average theist does) with no basis on how you got to that conclusions....
Now do I believe "god" is a product of the mind?
Yes, because "god" is a belief....beliefs are a state of mind inwhich one is convinced in their mind something is real....now when evidence or new information contradicts that and one refuses to correct that belief,one becomes delusional(by definition)
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by gatiano(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
I gave you 10000 naira, what you would do with it is of your concern. there is nothing of overriding in this case. We have freewill to choose for ourselves, this is the greatest gift that can be given to any person; with that, GOD raised by himself Prophets/Messengers, just 7 of them in this whole time, not the sweet mouthed pastors that makes GOD look like a liar. These Prophets taught what is agreeable and what is disagreeable, and to others, He reminded them of who they are, since they are deeply in self-forgetfulness. Thus Men can now be judged.
Inspiration is free from GOD, we just patent it (the white people), atleast you'd hear the blackman giving thanks to GOD first when receiving an award or something.

Now, where does inspiration comes from?

davien:
So man can override "god's will" with his? doesn't that make man's will superior?...if a man can do that which is against "god's will" so effortlessly then is "god's word" not contingent on man's will?
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
davien:
MrPresident the point I was trying to make by asking you that question is that you just threw a positive claim(like the average theist does) with no basis on how you got to that conclusions....
Now do I believe "god" is a product of the mind?
Yes, because "god" is a belief....beliefs are a state of mind inwhich one is convinced in their mind something is real....now when evidence or new information contradicts that and one refuses to correct that belief,one becomes delusional(by definition)

'god' is an idea, more of an approximation, thus my opinion.
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by davien(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
gatiano:
I gave you 10000 naira, what you would do with it is of your concern. there is nothing of overriding in this case. We have freewill to choose for ourselves, this is the greatest gift that can be given to any person; with that, GOD raised by himself Prophets/Messengers, just 7 of them in this whole time, not the sweet mouthed pastors that makes GOD look like a liar. These Prophets taught what is agreeable and what is disagreeable, and to others, He reminded them of who they are, since they are deeply in self-forgetfulness. Thus Men can now be judged.
Inspiration is free from GOD, we just patent it (the white people), atleast you'd hear the blackman giving thanks to GOD first when receiving an award or something.

Now, where does inspiration comes from?

Question, is "god" not imposing his will on others through "revelations"?
Is giving someone a "revelation" not interfering with his own choices...
Take for example if we(as a species), were suddenly visited by aliens to give us knowledge that we shouldn't have known, wouldn't that be interference(regardless of its benefits)
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by davien(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
MrPresident:

'god' is an idea, more of an approximation, thus my opinion.
Correct....although for one to make an opinion on a hypothetical thing isn't always advisable.
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by gatiano(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
If i throw a block of brick up high in the sky, and you probably did not see it and i revealled to you that ia big block of brick is coming down, get out of the way! also telling you that i threw it up myself, It is your choice to either move away or get crushed.
GOD knew what he made in the genesis, and he knew it will self destruct based on the choices made by those that He inspired, He even gave us the signs. It is left to us to make a choice. he has revealled to you who the devils are, step away from their mentality or the evil doers so you may not be crushed with them. It is your choice, however, the warner must keep warning till a certain time.

The aliens can not enter this atmosphere if GOD does not permit them. This Aliens are also inspired by GOD, it is in their freewill to make a choice of what to do with it, so the alien pass that knowledge of inspiration to us, it is our choice to do what we want with it.

davien:
Question, is "god" not imposing his will on others through "revelations"?
Is giving someone a "revelation" not interfering with his own choices...
Take for example if we(as a species), were suddenly visited by aliens to give us knowledge that we shouldn't have known, wouldn't that be interference(regardless of its benefits)
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by HCpaul(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
kevoh:
Scientists go suffer day and night to bring up inventions and medical breakthroughs, then these silly pastors go brainwash the christians to dash the credit to one god like that. Na wa ooo!

That is why God said that the saint will inherit the treasure of the unbelievers. They may even be making inventions with a sleepless night, but the reward belongs to God's children. Have you not heard when the bible says that "all powers belong unto God".
Whether good or evil powers, all powers belong unto God. It only depends on the usage of the power.

So by following up on the mythology
claimed one can also say that "god
made evil,hiv/aids,still birth
children,non viable embryos,etc"
right?

God owns the most superior powers, and can punish all powers in the heavens. Everything belongs to God, whether wisdom, knowledge, understanding, powers, dominions, greatness, and life.

Scientist are mere God's children slaves, and are the looser. Whatever they invent or discorvered, they are just waisting their time because God's children will use their inventions and make heaven, while scientist are the great looser.
Their is no excuse for sinners.

God said that man should replenish the earth, which means that they do not create anything but just playing scramble. Meaning, filling the unfilled. Taking a stone here and carving it with the brain that God gave to us, to use it to make something meaningful. Since God creates all powers and wisdom, and Christ is the power and the wisdom of the creation. If that same wisdom are been used to invent and to produce, that means that God still remains the creator of all things. It is good for man to be creative, but not to use it as an excuse for not believing God. If the universe were to be forever, scientist will claim that they contribute to the creation. But thank God that their is another world comming, where the saints will inherit all things.
God advocates technology, and even gave his creative power to the son of Uri. His spirit, wisdom, knowledge, understanding and all manner of workmanship. God writes the time of life and the universe, without any mathematical theorem.

Science can analyze creation but cannot create creation.

Their is no formular for the world, rather than the word.

Scientist have some knowledge, but lacking the required knowledge that will save their soul. A wise man will first strive to live eternally, and not just to invent and die.

Their is no excuse for sinners!
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by undercat: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Technology would include guns, missiles and nuclear bombs, intimacy gadgets, breweries and distilleries, narcotics factories, contraceptives, abortion procedures, etc. Are all these part of your claim?
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by HCpaul(m): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
undercat:
Technology would include guns, missiles and nuclear bombs, intimacy gadgets, breweries and distilleries, narcotics factories, contraceptives, abortion procedures, etc. Are all these part of your claim?

Yes, they are part of my claim, because it is your sin that make those ominious things to be born. In which you still are not interested to leave. These are not sorrows but just the shadow. Greater woe and damnations are comming. Then, technologies will be powerless.

You are the cause of every hilarious and ominious things you see, because you are not ready to repent.
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by undercat: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
HCpaul:

Yes, they are part of my claim, because it is your sin that make those ominious things to be born. In which you still are not interested to leave. These are not sorrows but just the shadow. Greater woe and damnations are comming. Then, technologies will be powerless.

You are the cause of every hilarious and ominious things you see, because you are not ready to repent.

You initially said God created all the technology. Is it God or is it my sin or is it the scientist that creates these things? Decide.
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by HCpaul(m): 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
undercat:

You initially said God created all the technology. Is it God or is it my sin or is it the scientist that creates these things? Decide.

Your sin never create the creation but rather pollute it.
You will only be punished for your sin, that is it.
The unbelieve is high, and too much of scientific knowledge will only destroy your soul and propel you to an unwanted destination. Behold! God made all things new.
You are invited.
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by davien(m): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
gatiano:
If i throw a block of brick up high in the sky, and you probably did not see it and i revealled to you that ia big block of brick is coming down, get out of the way! also telling you that i threw it up myself, It is your choice to either move away or get crushed.
Great analogy, the only difference is that the person who threw the brick already knows the product of it....and is now responding to those who got hit that "told you so"....analogous of those supposedly in "hell"..

GOD knew what he made in the genesis, and he knew it will self destruct based on the choices made by those that He inspired, He even gave us the signs. It is left to us to make a choice.
Well isn't this hypocritical.....everything good made by people you attribute to "god" but bad things you say are made by people it "inspired"?

he has revealled to you who the devils are, step away from their mentality or the evil doers so you may not be crushed with them. It is your choice, however, the warner must keep warning till a certain time.
So who warned the starving children of Africa of their fates?
Who warned your fore-fathers who never heard of Christianity?
Who also warned "the evil doers"(who are Christians) who burnt "witches" at the stakes?
I guess it's right to you to make something you know won't work and then push the blame on the fault

The aliens can not enter this atmosphere if GOD does not permit them. This Aliens are also inspired by GOD, it is in their freewill to make a choice of what to do with it, so the alien pass that knowledge of inspiration to us, it is our choice to do what we want with it.

First off that was an analogy on a probability....aliens are probable..."god/gods" aren't...because life is demonstrably resilient....nothing is known about "god/gods" because they are faith based and are mostly absent of demonstrable features...

1 Like

Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by mumumugu(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
So God made technology
and hid it from man.

Men smartly found out

so man deserve credit
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by HCpaul(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
mumumugu:
So God made technology
and hid it from man.

Men smartly found out

so man deserve credit

Man discovered, because God revealed. And every events are been controlled by God. Men may deserve the credit, but never emerge as a creator.

1 Like

Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by undercat: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
HCpaul:

Your sin never create the creation but rather pollute it.
You will only be punished for your sin, that is it.
The unbelieve is high, and too much of scientific knowledge will only destroy your soul and propel you to an unwanted destination. Behold! God made all things new.
You are invited.

Nice freestyle. You just left the issue stranded.
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by gatiano(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
To answer this questions, we will go into the science of religion(theology), basic science of creation.
You may end up calling me demented or delude, nonetheless, i would say the little that i know. If you are non-black, its going to hurt, if you sympathize for non-black people, it is going to hurt you, if you hate yourself and you are black, it may hurt you but will definitely help you. If you want to be white in your next life, it will hurt you. but know that this is not racism, and not hate but the truth.

Genesis- Gene means genes as it is in biology, the surfix "sis" means action, conditions etc, Thus genesis means the history of the conditions or actions of gene.
Biology teaches you that the black is the most dorminant and the lighter are recessive.

Black people have both dorminant and recessive genes, if the recessive gene is stronger than the dorminant, that is an albino. An albino has both genes.
Non-black people have only recessive gene, no dorminant gene atall in them, if they had, they would be able to give birth to a dorminant baby (black).

It is the making of a recessive people from the dorminant people is what the book of genesis is all about, but the recessive people retwisted it to hide their true nature.
Let US make man in OUR own image, and let US give him dorminion over the fishes of the sea, birds of the air and everything on land. but not out of the atmosphere.

This us and our were dorminant gened men and women, black people. 60,000 in number. This made man is weak and wicked and his real name is devil. and the head of the 60,000 is called Yakub/Jacob and his name later was change by the Elders to Yahweh, together with the rest 60,000 are called Eloheim.

Why make such a people?

The blackman and the blackwoman has been existing already for trillion upon trillion years that we can't count. The black people are an eternal people, we can't die. And the blackman was always good and righteous, he is a man of peace, his nature is goodness.
Yet everything exists in GOD(black people), if there is upward, then there is downward. dorminant is good and all of good quality, recessive is weak, thus can submit easily into conforming into wickedness and filthiness. GOD has been living for trillion upon trillions of years, he knew there was evil, now he had to experience it. for him to do that, he has to forget about who he is. Then he went into work 50,000 years ago to surpress the dorminant gene so that the recessive can show up front. it took 44,000 years to dement and disfigure ourselves, we were an average of 7.5 ft tall, lived up to 7000 years and our population is supremely controlled at 1 billion 8 million equally divided half between male and female. we moved away from civilization and we stpped educating our children till we forgot everything about us, not all of us anyways(168 of us remained intact till this day and more already are waking up now). Even at this level, we could not do evil by ourselves, we had to graft from ourselves a new people 6000 years ago. 4 different kind of people which took 666 years.

The 24 Elders(12 blackmen, 12 blackwomen) inspired yakub, and he did. when he said i am going to make a new people, they replied him "what are you going to make other than that which will cause chaos and destruction?" He answered, i know what you know not, nevertheless, i will make them.
What would you call that who on purpose want to cause chaos? they called him "satan". but since he was inspired by the Elders, and he realized what he has done, his name changed to Yahweh(wrong pronounciation), the true pronounciation will sound like a name from Badagry which means GOD of the light skinned races.

If the age of a regular blackman is 7000 years, that means the non-black will exist physically for 7000 years. so they would use 6000 years for doing evil, and the rest 1000 years, they would pay for their crimes, while the black people will begin their re-education back into their real self.
The coming of Yahweh is what we are reminded of as black people, and warning to non-black people to change for good so that they may have everlasting life. not eternal life. You as a blackman is a re-incarnation of one of the original creators who created the universe and the first earth.
so count the black people on this earth, we are not more than 1 billion 8 million, we may be less, not more.
black science is "to know is to be. to learn about a thing is to be that thing" to learn what evil is, we had to experiences first hand, all of us 1B8M have done just that. GOD fears nothing.

davien:
Great analogy, the only difference is that the person who threw the brick already knows the product of it....and is now responding to those who got hit that "told you so"....analogous of those supposedly in "hell"..
Well isn't this hypocritical.....everything good made by people you attribute to "god" but bad things you say are made by people it "inspired"?
So who warned the starving children of Africa of their fates?
Who warned your fore-fathers who never heard of Christianity?
Who also warned "the evil doers"(who are Christians) who burnt "witches" at the stakes?
I guess it's right to you to make something you know won't work and then push the blame on the fault
First off that was an analogy on a probability....aliens are probable..."god/gods" aren't...because life is demonstrably resilient....nothing is known about "god/gods" because they are faith based and are mostly absent of demonstrable features...

1 Like

Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by davien(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
gatiano:
To answer this questions, we will go into the science of religion(theology), basic science of creation.
You may end up calling me demented or delude, nonetheless, i would say the little that i know. If you are non-black, its going to hurt, if you sympathize for non-black people, it is going to hurt you, if you hate yourself and you are black, it may hurt you but will definitely help you. If you want to be white in your next life, it will hurt you. but know that this is not racism, and not hate but the truth.

Genesis- Gene means genes as it is in biology, the surfix "sis" means action, conditions etc, Thus genesis means the history of the conditions or actions of gene.
Biology teaches you that the black is the most dorminant and the lighter are recessive.

Black people have both dorminant and recessive genes, if the recessive gene is stronger than the dorminant, that is an albino. An albino has both genes.
Non-black people have only recessive gene, no dorminant gene atall in them, if they had, they would be able to give birth to a dorminant baby (black).

It is the making of a recessive people from the dorminant people is what the book of genesis is all about, but the recessive people retwisted it to hide their true nature.
Let US make man in OUR own image, and let US give him dorminion over the fishes of the sea, birds of the air and everything on land. but not out of the atmosphere.

This us and our were dorminant gened men and women, black people. 60,000 in number. This made man is weak and wicked and his real name is devil. and the head of the 60,000 is called Yakub/Jacob and his name later was change by the Elders to Yahweh, together with the rest 60,000 are called Eloheim.

Why make such a people?

The blackman and the blackwoman has been existing already for trillion upon trillion years that we can't count. The black people are an eternal people, we can't die. And the blackman was always good and righteous, he is a man of peace, his nature is goodness.
Yet everything exists in GOD(black people), if there is upward, then there is downward. dorminant is good and all of good quality, recessive is weak, thus can submit easily into conforming into wickedness and filthiness. GOD has been living for trillion upon trillions of years, he knew there was evil, now he had to experience it. for him to do that, he has to forget about who he is. Then he went into work 50,000 years ago to surpress the dorminant gene so that the recessive can show up front. it took 44,000 years to dement and disfigure ourselves, we were an average of 7.5 ft tall, lived up to 7000 years and our population is supremely controlled at 1 billion 8 million equally divided half between male and female. we moved away from civilization and we stpped educating our children till we forgot everything about us, not all of us anyways(168 of us remained intact till this day and more already are waking up now). Even at this level, we could not do evil by ourselves, we had to graft from ourselves a new people 6000 years ago. 4 different kind of people which took 666 years.

The 24 Elders(12 blackmen, 12 blackwomen) inspired yakub, and he did. when he said i am going to make a new people, they replied him "what are you going to make other than that which will cause chaos and destruction?" He answered, i know what you know not, nevertheless, i will make them.
What would you call that who on purpose want to cause chaos? they called him "satan". but since he was inspired by the Elders, and he realized what he has done, his name changed to Yahweh(wrong pronounciation), the true pronounciation will sound like a name from Badagry which means GOD of the light skinned races.

If the age of a regular blackman is 7000 years, that means the non-black will exist physically for 7000 years. so they would use 6000 years for doing evil, and the rest 1000 years, they would pay for their crimes, while the black people will begin their re-education back into their real self.
The coming of Yahweh is what we are reminded of as black people, and warning to non-black people to change for good so that they may have everlasting life. not eternal life. You as a blackman is a re-incarnation of one of the original creators who created the universe and the first earth.
so count the black people on this earth, we are not more than 1 billion 8 million, we may be less, not more.
black science is "to know is to be. to learn about a thing is to be that thing" to learn what evil is, we had to experiences first hand, all of us 1B8M have done just that. GOD fears nothing.

So you're insinuating that I'm the same colour as your deity?
Is that going to make me feel better about the doctrines allowance of slavery?
Would that justify the evil actions done in the name of it? black/white it doesn't change its impact on people, the missionaries who riddled their lives over it, to the slave masters that enforced it...to the current Nigerian that burn anyone accused of being a witch....does colour change any of that?
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by gatiano(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
The issue in this tread is simple. Inspiration comes from GOD. and to the op, The meek will inherit the earth, true, but would not need the devious invention of today's scientists. All things are to be made new and old stuffs shall pass away. As we are here, the meek and supreme scientists are already done with the new world. What remains is the wiping out of this filthy world. it does not mean that the world will crumble or blow up, well a part or few of it.

GOD knows it all, what happened few hundred years ago, GOD has already planned it millions of years ago. for a steel or Gold to shine, it has to pass through fire.

deity is wrong a word, Ancestors is best as The Creator is my Father and my Mother and Me. The only thing i did not create is every other black people on earth and in the universe, every other thing has my signature.
to be cont'd..

davien:
So you're insinuating that I'm the same colour as your deity?
Is that going to make me feel better about the doctrines allowance of slavery?
Would that justify the evil actions done in the name of it? black/white it doesn't change its impact on people, the missionaries who riddled their lives over it, to the slave masters that enforced it...to the current Nigerian that burn anyone accused of being a witch....does colour change any of that?
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by jdilight(m): 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
davien:

You don't need to follow the mythology but God created all things good and bad.
Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by davien(m): 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
jdilight:

You don't need to follow the mythology but God created all things good and bad.
That is the mythology....that specificly the christian deity made everything.

1 Like

Re: God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist by HCpaul(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
God said; "I am that I am", which means that he is not whome you define him, call him, believe about him, accept about him but who he his. Your acceptance is not a signature of a factual issue. Your belief will not improve God's power, and likewise your unbelief.
All i know is that:

Saints are more than scientist.

Heaven never recorgnised scientist but only the elects. The waist of time is too much for this scientist. They love to always pursue vanity and emptiness. A minimum technology is sufficient for me. Little or not at all.
Most people think that technology is promoting the Gospel, but rather relenting it.
The bible says that faith will drop in the last days. Technology emerges in the last days. Then why is faith dropping? What causes it? Technology!

Those things has been idolized. Imagine you worshipping your phone every moment. Your life has now become android and computer. You are now in the world of computer and no longer in the world of your father.

I always cherish a house made without hand. Whatever science made, they are material. But the immaterial creates the material.

Let me tell you this simple story:

A scientist went to meet God, and said to God; "God! We don't need you any more, since we can create everything that you made. We too can create man".

God said to him that he should go right ahead.

The scientist started gathering clay and mould in an attempt to make man.

God said to him, wait a minute...... The clay you want to use to make man was made by me.
Create your own resources (clay), and then use it to make man.

The scientist was speechless and lost his creative power.

This prompted me to say:

A creator is someone who create resources, while a scientist uses the resources to invent and to innovate.

The resources you are using are not just a natural resources. If me, as a man, subduing and dominating the earth did not exist as a natural one, resouces are created.
Technology is a shadow of the heavenly creations. And remember that i said; technology are made for an imperfect creation.

- Angels don't need Jet, Phone, Car, Drugs, Gun, Bomb, Missile, Late machine, mathematical theorem, physics formular and the computer technology, because they are supernaturally brilliant, can walk in space faster than jet, are invisible and are extra-ordinarily powerful. Angels don't struggle to fly, but man does.

May the Lord open the eyes of your faith and understanding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? / Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo / Must Women Wear Trouser/pants At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.