Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) (51034 Views)

"Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" / Is This Right? Nigerian Mum Locks Her Kids At Home & Goes 2 Work Daily(pics / Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by realdee44(f): 1:47am On Mar 09, 2015
MymothersKeeper:

Your son will end up like my ex , spoilt pompous & always right in his mind ! Everybody hates him & knows he wasn't taught well from home
what meaneth thy? Plz I don't what to exchange words with u, mind ur words. My son will be good and blessed with all manner of blessings including good character & he will be filled with the Holy Spirit. That I didn't beat him dose not mean he won't take. To correction. He will have a good listening spirit to listen to the right things & he will take to corrections.

Watch ye your words oh ye woman. How deer u speak evil into my son's future. Respect yourself oh. I come against you and your words in Jesus Name. Amen. This is no joke plz.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by physayrian: 2:18am On Mar 09, 2015
me wey I.don no say na beatings I go chop abeg I go dey chop anything wey fall down at least I won't loose both
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by fridayj(m): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Lik five good fast furious lashing wil be very ok..wt a harm hand shake..... cheesy
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2015
realdee44:
I feel for the child abeg. If he is my child I will pick him up & clean him then I will tell him not to repeat it again he should always ask when he needs anything.

And if he's not your child nko? You leave him to his fate abi?
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 09, 2015
realdee44:
I feel for the child abeg. If he is my child I will pick him up & clean him then I will tell him not to repeat it again he should always ask when he needs anything.
I other words,if he is not my child, I will grab him on the jugular, use him to wipe the mess off the floor then I will tell him not to ever steal in my house again else I will amputate him and send him packing.
undecided
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by jbaby265(f): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2015
lol..i don laf tire..am actually here to read comments n likes..weldon guys
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
elantraceey:
I'll just clean him up , he should have learnt his lesson already .
. you turned me into a hilsong addict. I so much love your diary "Rebirth". keep it up.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by realdee44(f): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
Godshand:

its really funny how you think. The question was a direct question & so gave a direct answer. The question was if the child is my own. I don't have the spirit of child beating if I can't beat my child I won't even deer to bet another person's child.

The way I will treat my child is the same way I will treat other ppl's own too. Remember every child is your child.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by realdee44(f): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
chymevicks:

I other words,if he is not my child, I will grab him on the jugular, use him to wipe the mess off the floor then I will tell him not to ever steal in my house again else I will amputate him and send him packing.
undecided
its reaally sad how u think. Anyway the question was a direct question so my answer was direct as well. I believe one thing my pastor usually say. He will always say every child is ur child. The way I treat my child is the same way I will treat other ppl's children too. The same way I will talk to my child so I will talk to the one that is not my own. I think you have a wicked heart or u to even think like this.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by nzeaji(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
redsun:

You talk like a child abuser. Your children may neef to be protected from you,in a normal world of course.

You have a pretty warped (and in my opinion, silly) notion of what a normal world should look like.

I would spanking/punishing or disciplining my child with one hand and showing him/her love with the other hand. That's what a good parent does.

Just in case you did not know, when you discipline a child, it doesn't kill him/her, it makes then become wiser.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by nzeaji(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
selectedhero:

NICE REASONING. IF ONLY NAIJA YOUTHS WILL ALWAYS THINK THIS WELL.... WELL I HOPE YOU ARE FOR GEJ SHA. PLS NO DISAPPOINT ME O. COS #IAMFORGEJ

I'm neither for GEJ or GMB. I don't even live in Nigeria in the first place, so I can't vote for anybody.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by nzeaji(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
striktlymi:

I like your thoughts.

Thank you. smiley
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by realdee44(f): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Godshand:

didn't u see my 1st words that explians it all. I said I feel for the child abeg. Which means am not referring to my child now but that very child in the pic which is not my child.

To feel for someone is to have compassion on the person & when u have compassion on someone u will do anything you can to make that person ok. So even if its not my child I will still do the same thing.

Am sure u have wisdom, plz remember to make good use of it next time.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
realdee44:
didn't u see my 1st words that explians it all. I said I feel for the child abeg. Which means am not referring to my child now but that very child in the pic which is not my child.

To feel for someone is to have compassion on the person & when u have compassion on someone u will do anything you can to make that person ok. So even if its not my child I will still do the same thing.

Am sure u have wisdom, plz remember to make good use of it next time.

And you had to quote me like 3times now just to say same thing?
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by selectedhero(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
nzeaji:

I'm neither for GEJ or GMB. I don't even live in Nigeria in the first place, so I can't vote for anybody.
WELL NICE TO KNOW. KEEP REPRESENTING NAIJA WELL, WHERE EVER YOU GO. #IAMFORGEJ
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by realdee44(f): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
chymevicks:

undecided
didn't u see my 1st words? I said I feel for the child abeg. Now that was not referring to my own child but rather the child on that very pix.

Feeling for someone is having compassion on that person. Now, when u haave compassion on someone, u do any thing u can do to make that person ok. Which means even if the s not my, I will still treat him like mine.

Am sure u have wisdom? Plz make good use of it next time.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by realdee44(f): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Godshand:

And you had to quote me like 3times now just to say same thing?
yes, because I no u are not good at understanding ppl.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
realdee44:
yes, because I no u are not good at understanding ppl.

Lol. You made mention of ur earlier post, that i didnt read nor being aware of it. So whatever i quoted you for was basically in consideration with the post at hand which was the quoted post. You said "if it's MY SON", meaning emphasis was placed on YOUR SON. Then in a situation where the child isnt yours biologically, you leave him to his fate, afterall, he was on evil mission (stealing).
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Ewuro4: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
Stealing No wonder the boy's hungry. He's reaching for the bologna. what in the world is the ice cream doing in the fridge??

That's one broke ass fridge. Empty and dry. Feed your children and stop spending their benefits on rubbish.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Bbdealer(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
inikamoze:

You must be a psycho to give an illustration of armed robbers to liken it to this kid. Real demented.

am sure ur one of d fools dt sneak around raping little boys and stealing from innocent Nigerians. na ur parents I blame for d type of nuisance u have turned out to become. na ur son way u go dey carry cement for d matter. pendehjo
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Folib(f): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2015
Lol
mulante:
I'll tell him never to put on that shirt again because he's definitely not fast and furious if he had to get caught like this. He's slow and clumsy.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by elantraceey(f): 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Adaobi12:
. you turned me into a hilsong addict. I so much love your diary "Rebirth". keep it up.

Thanks kiss
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by inikamoze(m): 12:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Bbdealer:

am sure ur one of d fools dt sneak around raping little boys and stealing from innocent Nigerians. na ur parents I blame for d type of nuisance u have turned out to become. na ur son way u go dey carry cement for d matter. pendehjo

RETARD!! Blame your sick mother and leprous father..IDIOT!
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by jamace(m): 8:09am On Jul 05, 2015
Caught by nature. grin grin
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Ojoariyo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Abeg make una de talk true atleast once a while. Non of una don talk negative about the child since I don start read comments which means all of una de lie....
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by suruwilliams(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2015
ayusco85:

Ur head. Dey thr. U must ve been guilty of this a lot of times
grin aabi nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / 'My Husband Does Not Last A Minute On Bed' - Woman Tells Court / "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.