Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick (11579 Views)

Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) / ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness / Nigerians, We’ve Got A Sexuality Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by Sunglow: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

Yes! I'm more of a deist than a Christian.

I believe in God, Jesus, some bible verses etc but some of it don't add up, at all....

They contradicts common sense.
Thank God u said common sense,for revelation knowledge is required. You can't figure out the scriptures by mere common sense

1 Like

Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by K9blunt(f): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Evina:

My opinion, which was formed from the bible!
God made man and woman! Go figure!!!
Your opinion was formed from the bible which he doesnt believe like someother people like him aewell so why dont you form your opinion and back it with logic.Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by Pr0ton: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

Yes! I'm more of a deist than a Christian.

I believe in God, Jesus, some bible verses etc but some of it don't add up, at all....

They contradicts common sense.

Oh I didn't see that. So some Bible verses might be written by primitive men?
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by 5minsmadness: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
“They said there were two things: their Judeo-Christian faith, and their strong families. Those were the things that had to be attacked, and those things have been systematically attacked.
“There’s a book called the Unclad Communist… it lays out the whole agenda of how to attack the family and the Judeo-Christian values, to weaken the structure of America… you can see all the things that are happening in America today.”
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by micynute94(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
Sunglow:
Thank God u said common sense, for revelation knowledge is required. You can't figure out the scriptures by mere common sense

Revelation knowledge.... Hian..
Man deceiving man since 00BC ...
Tell that to churches with different views n doctrines... Take our modern church for example.... RCCG.... MFM.... Deeper Life.... Catholic... Jehovah Witness.....
So tell me... did God purposely assigned different spirits to the founder of those church in figuring out the Scriptures.. ??

@ FrancisTony . U making sense....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pr0ton:

Oh I didn't see that. So some Bible verses might be written by primitive men?
I didn't say that, Sir...
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by Pr0ton: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

I didn't say that, Sir...

So God also inspired some of the verses you don't believe?
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by jmoore(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
To justify immorality is to bypass common sense.
Homosexuality is a choice, a very foolish choice.
Even animals know better.
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pr0ton:

So God also inspired some of the verses you don't believe?

An excerpt from “Bill Gate“ interview.....
“The moral systems of religion, I think, are super important. We've raised our kids in a religious way; they've gone to the Catholic church that Melinda goes to and I participate in,” Gates said in an interview with Rolling Stonefor the March 27 issue.

“I’ve been very lucky, and therefore I owe it to try and reduce the inequity in the world. And that's kind of a religious belief. I mean, it’s at least a moral belief.”

I share his thought even though he's an agnostic.

As for God inspiring them, I don't care and don't wanna know. cheesy
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by Pr0ton: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

An excerpt from “Bill Gate“ interview.....

I share his thought even though he's an agnostic.

Now we know you are on moral belief.

As for God inspiring them, I don't care and don't wanna know. cheesy

...and you are gonna reject them?

- I tell you, a house divided on itself shall not stand.

- All scriptures, I mean all scriptures are the inspiraton of God...

- and whosoever shall break least of this commandment shall be least in heaven

- you can't serve two masters...

- whosoever shall keep the all law but offend in one point is guilty of all
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
I'm not homophobic but there's something Dan Savage should understand.

Having gay or heterosexual sex is a choice but the feelings of attraction is inborn.

Just as a priest or anybody would choose to remain a celibate and in actual sense, it equates them as asexual but it's not so because the heterosexual and homosexual ones would still be nuturing the feelings.

Even if Ben carson decides to suck his dick, it still doesn't make Ben a gay because gayim is defined by attraction which is inborn but engaging in the act is a CHOICE.
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by sweetcocoa(f): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
Logicalmind:
I'm not homophobic but there's something Dan Savage should understand.

Having gay or heterosexual sex is a choice but the feelings of attraction is inborn.

Just as a priest or anybody would choose to remain a celibate and in actual sense, it equates them as asexual but it's not so because the heterosexual and homosexual ones would still be nuturing the feelings.

Even if Ben carson decides to suck his dick, it still doesn't make Ben a gay because gayim is defined by attraction which is inborn but engaging in the act is a CHOICE.
It's a choice it's a choice you all say.

The attraction is inborn according to you, what would you have these gay folks do? They are attracted to people of same sex which is how their body and brain works, should they remain celibate?
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
sweetcocoa:
It's a choice it's a choice you all say.

The attraction is inborn according to you, what would you have these gay folks do? They are attracted to people of same sex which is how their body and brain works, should they remain celibate?
heck! I'm not discriminating. They can have sex for less I care.

Being gay is not a choice but having sex both heterosexual and homosexual is a choice.

I guess a gay man or woman is choosy about his partner and that makes it a CHOICE.
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by sweetcocoa(f): 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
Logicalmind:

heck! I'm not discriminating. They can have sex for less I care.

Being gay is not a choice but having sex both heterosexual and homosexual is a choice.

I guess a gay man or woman is choosy about his partner and that makes it a CHOICE.
Okay, now you make it clearer but that's just you.

Ben carson and other homophobes however, don't mean it like that, they are making it sound like gay people can choose to be straight.
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Muhfvcker probably has a fetish of having his dick svcked on camera.

Ben Carson aint eating no dick, punk.
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by finofaya: 12:19am On Mar 10, 2015
TV01:

Everyone is wired to be "straight" - it's by design. If you are otherwise "oriented", you are faulty - by default. Whether you argue the fault was from birth or acquired afterwards.

I don't even know who Dan Savage is.

I think the logic is persuasive. You couldn't say where your abhorrence for romantic intimacy with your gender comes from, if asked. You certainly did not choose to be repulsed by men, sexualy. You just know you have it and you do what it says. You can't even begin to consider acting contrary to it.

In the same vein you can't trace the source of your attraction to women. It's there and you like it, end of story. You don't remember choosing it.

Someone who wanted to be gay would not only have to choose to be attracted to others of the same sex, but also to be repulsed by the opposite sex. What could motivate such a choice? Why doesn't the person go for bisexual or asexual, which requires a smaller mental overhaul? Why doesn't anybody seem to remember choosing their sexual orientation? There are no satisfactory answers to these questions which are raised when you call sexual orientation a choice.

Being wired that way is a better explanation.
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by 5minsmadness: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2015
finofaya:

I don't even know who Dan Savage is.

I think the logic is persuasive. You couldn't say where your abhorrence for romantic intimacy with your gender comes from, if asked. You certainly did not choose to be repulsed by men, sexualy. You just know you have it and you do what it says. You can't even begin to consider acting contrary to it.

In the same vein you can't trace the source of your attraction to women. It's there and you like it, end of story. You don't remember choosing it.

Someone who wanted to be gay would not only have to choose to be attracted to others of the same sex, but also to be repulsed by the opposite sex. What could motivate such a choice? Why doesn't the person go for bisexual or asexual, which requires a smaller mental overhaul? Why doesn't anybody seem to remember choosing their sexual orientation? There are no satisfactory answers to these questions which are raised when you call sexual orientation a choice.

Being wired that way is a better explanation.

You are so right. They are wired that way.
I mean, it's the same with pedophiles. Those men that are attracted to and have sex with babies and little children under 5yrs old. It must not be their fault that they are attracted to them since it's not the norm. They must be wired that way too. So let's stop punishing pedophiles and respect their desires and way of life too.
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by 5minsmadness: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2015
Or wait, how about serial rapists? By your logic, they can't help having forced sex, I mean, why swim against the mental norm of having consensual sex, knowing fully well that if they are caught they will be punished for their crime? They didn't choose to be that way, they just are. we should give rapists a break too. It's their sexual orientation. They are wired that way.
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2015
5minsmadness, you didn't make sense a tad bit.

Before we can continue, answer this question.

Is Paedophiles and rapist sex between two consenting adults like homosexuals?

1 Like

Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2015
5minsmadness:
Or wait, how about serial rapists? By your logic, they can't help having forced sex, I mean, why swim against the mental norm of having consensual sex, knowing fully well that if they are caught they will be punished for their crime? They didn't choose to be that way, they just are. we should give rapists a break too. It's their sexual orientation. They are wired that way.
Is gay men and women not having consensual sex?
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 10, 2015
Silly chalange!

Is having s*x not a choice?? Must I be given a granny of over 100 years to prove otherwise??
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by 5minsmadness: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2015
Or why stop at sexual orientation? What about serial killers? They can't trace their source of attraction to killing. It's just there and that's it. Why go against societal norm? They didn't choose to be attracted to killing just as I didn't choose to be attracted to women with large buttocks. So it's not a choice for them.

They are just wired that way.

1 Like

Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by 5minsmadness: 10:10am On Mar 10, 2015
FrancisTony:
5minsmadness, you didn't make sense a tad bit.

Before we can continue, answer this question.

Is Paedophiles and rapist sex between two consenting adults like homosexuals?
Francis Tony, you hardly make any sense yourself.

OK I get it. It's about consent, right? I know of one and have read of several cases where the little 5yr old girls insisted they were in love with their pedophile partners. They consented to having sex and what is more they enjoyed it. So I guess it's okay then.
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

Francis Tony, you hardly make any sense yourself.

OK I get it. It's about consent, right? I know of one and have read of several cases where the little 5yr old girls insisted they were in love with their pedophile partners. They consented to having sex and what is more they enjoyed it. So I guess it's okay then.
5minsmadness, you can lie sha.
Lemme allow you to exhibit your five minutes of madness.

A 5year old child will never demand for sex except having lured to the act. What does a 5year old child know about feelings and attractions. Oestrogen and Testosterone starts functioning at a certain age.
Homosexual and Heterosexual paedophilia is darn wrong because they take an advantage of a minor.

If your "yeye" story is to be true, then, it means the girl started enjoying after she has been molested a millions on time. She was addicted to it through several rounds not her choice to do it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2015
5minsmadness:
Or why stop at sexual orientation? What about serial killers? They can't trace their source of attraction to killing. It's just there and that's it. Why go against societal norm? They didn't choose to be attracted to killing just as I didn't choose to be attracted to women with large buttocks. So it's not a choice for them.

They are just wired that way.
You are only exposing your stùpidity. Never knew you like this.... grin

Tell me how sex between two man or woman hurts you? Abeg, park well jare. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by finofaya: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

You are so right. They are wired that way.
I mean, it's the same with pedophiles. Those men that are attracted to and have sex with babies and little children under 5yrs old. It must not be their fault that they are attracted to them since it's not the norm. They must be wired that way too. So let's stop punishing pedophiles and respect their desires and way of life too.

I think 5 years is a rather low margin to set. Maybe 18? smiley

Children are not consenting adults, and that's why pedophilia is not okay. Once you take away consent from any sexual activity, you have a problem. Try making love to a non consenting adult female and see what happens. Without consent, even our heterosexual love becomes an offence.

2 Likes

Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by finofaya: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

The question of which conduct we should permit and which we should proscribe is different from that of which behaviours are natural and which are acquired/the result of our environment. For example, adultery is common place, and most people would agree that men are polygamous by nature and so it is natural for, at least, the man, to cheat. However, this has not stopped some states from criminalizing adultery. Would you say adultery is unnatural because it has been made a crime in some parts of the world?
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by 5minsmadness: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
FrancisTony:

5minsmadness, you can lie sha.
Lemme allow you to exhibit your five minutes of madness.

A 5year old child will never demand for sex except having lured to the act. What does a 5year old child know about feelings and attractions. Oestrogen and Testosterone starts functioning at a certain age.
Homosexual and Heterosexual paedophilia is darn wrong because they take an advantage of a minor.

If your "yeye" story is to be true, then, it means the girl started enjoying after she has been molested a millions on time. She was addicted to it through several rounds not her choice to do it. cheesy

Very very very deep sigh.
It's always tasking arguing with you.
Just because you haven't heard of something doesn't mean it's not true.
On an off note I'll like to discuss your deism later on in religious section... maybe later in the evening if u r chanced?

Back to topic, yes I have seen a case and heard of many where the child enjoyed the sex. This shouldn't be so surprising to you if you realise most of the time the kids don't even know what is going on is wrong. Don't be carried away by the sensationalism of the romance novels you read here about child molestation and how the child was '' traumatised'', half of the time the kids don't mind and only feel bad when there is pain involved or when they are made to feel ashamed by those around them.

Those that begin to enjoy the act and even fall in love with their captors after 'millions on time' like you put it suffer from a different condition called 'Stockholm syndrome'. Read it up. It's interesting.

BRB. Am in the office. I'll tell u about the case I saw.
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by 5minsmadness: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
FrancisTony:

You are only exposing your stùpidity. Never knew you like this.... grin

Tell me how sex between two man or woman hurts you? Abeg, park well jare. cheesy
Pls eh, explain what this comment has to do with my post that you quoted.

Dunce.
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by 5minsmadness: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
finofaya:

I think 5 years is a rather low margin to set. Maybe 18? smiley

Children are not consenting adults, and that's why pedophilia is not okay. Once you take away consent from any sexual activity, you have a problem. Try making love to a non consenting adult female and see what happens. Without consent, even our heterosexual love becomes an offence.

I'm simply trying to follow the logic you put forward sir.
Pedophiles can't help being pedophiles just as homosexuals can't help being homosexuals.
It's not up to 30yrs ago that homosexuality was viewed as a sexual illness and a crime even in the US. But that stand was overturned to accept the more sexual liberal way of life we see everywhere nowadays. So maybe they should do the same for pedophiles as well. Lower the age of consent to 5yrs or 10yrs if you prefer so they can carry out their desires uninhibited. Abi u want pedophiles to remain celibate? Are they not human beings too?
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by 5minsmadness: 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
finofaya:

The question of which conduct we should permit and which we should proscribe is different from that of which behaviours are natural and which are acquired/the result of our environment. For example, adultery is common place, and most people would agree that men are polygamous by nature and so it is natural for, at least, the man, to cheat. However, this has not stopped some states from criminalizing adultery. Would you say adultery is unnatural because it has been made a crime in some parts of the world?

Throwing back the question to you sir, would you say, giving that nature has graced two sexes with a pen.is and a vag1na, would you say homosexuality is natural? If you compare putting a plug into a socket, and rubbing a plug against another plug to complete a circuit, which would you consider as normal?
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by finofaya: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

I'm simply trying to follow the logic you put forward sir.
Pedophiles can't help being pedophiles just as homosexuals can't help being homosexuals.
It's not up to 30yrs ago that homosexuality was viewed as a sexual illness and a crime even in the US. But that stand was overturned to accept the more sexual liberal way of life we see everywhere nowadays. So maybe they should do the same for pedophiles as well. Lower the age of consent to 5yrs or 10yrs if you prefer so they can carry out their desires uninhibited. Abi u want pedophiles to remain celibate? Are they not human beings too?

I don't want them to be celibate, I want them to seek out more mature partners. Did you read what I wrote at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone / Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.