Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick (11581 Views)

Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) / ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness / Nigerians, We’ve Got A Sexuality Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by 5minsmadness: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2015
FrancisTony:

Take it easy with lies, please. Your link said that they were found in 1981, meanwhile homosexualism was legalised in 2003. Why weren't they lynched or arrested, then?

You see why am afraid of discussing with you, what has what you said now got to do with what I posted? We were talking about HIV appearing first among homosexuals in the US, what has it got to do with your above statement and lynching cheesy

Anyways, i'm done here. What about the discussion?
I'll let u know.
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by TV01(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2015
finofaya:
I think where we differ is that you don't think homosexuality can arise naturally since it apparently has no purpose. Sometimes natural things are purposeless.
On the contrary, I see no point in circling the semantic point of whether it is natural or not. The question is essentially one of normality/morality.

Infanticide happens "naturally" amongst many animal species - would that make it ok for humans?

Homosexuality is with us, the question is how do we regard it? Do we embed it with or society and cultural institutions - which is the current push - "homosexualising" things to accomodate it. Do we consider it an aberration, and tolerate but marginalise it, or do we persecute it's practice?

Whilst I believe that people who identify as homosexuals or practice homosexuality, should have every opportunity and access, I don't believe the practices or lifestyle should be embedded or celebrated as normal - and specially not in the way we are now seeing, where those who don't subscribe to the notion are persecuted.

Homosexuality is not just purposeless, it's harmful.

TV

3 Likes

Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by TV01(m): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
FrancisTony:
I'd a chance to interact with a gay guy about the pampers claim.
You met someone, he was gay and your convo revolved around the use of butt-plugs grin

FrancisTony:
He said it's an UTTER CRAP that he hasn't met a gay guy putting on pampers.
Pun intended abi? cheesy

It's not crap, it's shit grin. Fecal incontinence/leakage caused by anal penetration with large (sometimes living sad) objects. It's totally true! - http://www.homosexinfo.org/Sexuality/AnalEroticism read to the end if you get liver!

FrancisTony:
Meanwhile, don't forget that many females get bruised after engaging in heterosexual sex.
Yes they do, and tears too. But the vajayjay is designed for penile pounding and typically rights itself with no long-term effects. The anus is not designed thus, penetrating it is defacto bodily abuse, leading to a host of long-term problems.

FrancisTony:
It seems you are concentrating on gay men, while not explore on lesbians and tell me any consequence.
These are more psychological in nature. Two woman find it hard to bond long-term - they split up even more readily than gay men - and their relationships are the most abusive.

FrancisTony:
Give me a link how HIV was discovered from gay men. shocked What I know is that many of them contact HIV owing to the fact that men are promiscuous in a nature and have high libido. They tend to engage in sex with anybody and often times.
You are decidely naive and confused; significant numbers of AIDS cases in the West was first identified in homosexual men in the US - fact

It's not simply because they are promiscuous - promiscous straight men have little chance of getting aids unless the come into direct or indirect contact with MSM.

It's due to the nature of "sex" they engage in and their concurrent drug abuse, thus weakening their immune systems and making them more susceptible to opportunistic viral diseases.

And yes, they are typically sluts angry. Come, are you a gay-homosexual?

TV

1 Like

Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
^^^
Lmao! I'm done here. I speak with real-life facts and you read online homophboic contents.

Bye! tongue
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by TV01(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
FrancisTony:
^^^
Lmao! I'm done here. I speak with real-life facts and you read online homophboic contents.

Bye! tongue
The use of the non-word homophobe to close down discussion. Better run, as no one will "pamper" you here cheesy

TV
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
TV01:

The use of the non-word homophobe to close down discussion. Better run, as no one will "pamper" you here cheesy

TV
Pamper me? - that's only if I'm gay. And heck!, gay men don't wear pampers, sef.

cheesy
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
FrancisTony:

Well, since she accepted loving the guy, that means it was done with consent and in that case, they should leave them alone.

The only problem is molesting a minor without his or her consent.

molesting anyone is wrong, not just minors. But do you agree that in our current urban setting, this cannot be allowed, having sex with an 11 year old even if precaution is being taken so as to avoid pregnancy.

I am also wondering if you would agree that the same arguements that were used to justify same sex relations can also be used to justify beatiality and peadophilia? Why should gay lesbianis, be allowed and beastiality and peadophilia are not allowed? If you feel animals have no leagal person, maybe we can create one, cant we? Afterall, homophobia is a word that was just coned so as to shame anyone who voices out against that which is plain wrong.
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
@FrancisTony why don't you just give up on this arguement already?

Truth is, gay sex is harmful. The shintcher, that muscle that closes the anus tight, has to be relaxed by some gentle touch and with water based lubricant before gay sex can be done relatively safe. And even at that, condoms must be worn because of the bacterial infection that could occure when you are not using it. When the sphintcher is damaged, then you can hardly control anything that goes in to your large intestine

The walls of the rectum do not secrete any fluid. Infact, it is in the large intestine that water in absorbed from feaces. How can something which doesn't lubricate itself be meant for sex?
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by TV01(m): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
FrancisTony:

Pamper me? - that's only if I'm gay.
Homosexuality is as much a state of mind - you present as gay, deal with it! (fagh-brain as opposed to brain fagh grin)

FrancisTony:
And heck!, gay men don't wear pampers, sef.
...au contraire...and nappies and sanitary towels and butt plugs and...

TV
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by BlackLeopard(m): 2:42am On Mar 16, 2015
These fake dramaz smh.

To each their own. I don't have a problem with anyone dating anyone else who enthusiastically consents to whatever these adults do together. It just isn't my biz. Celebrities not excepted.
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by PMIcon(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2015
FrancisTony:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/03/07/dan-savage-tells-republican-to-prove-sexuality-is-a-choice-by-sucking-my-dk/?utm_source=PNFBimg&utm_medium=socialFBimg&utm_campaign=PNFacebook

Can Ben Carson Accept this challenge? shocked Ewww! grin

It is not a well thought out challenge. If being gay is a choice, it means you can also choose not to be. Some have, however, confused ability to enjoy and want sexual stimulus with their sexuality. Some being raped by a gay person, like occur in prisons, may actually discover it felt good though they don't want it. They may then begin to accept and even give the sex because they want sexual pleasure anyway although it is homosexual in nature.

That way it becomes a choice and Dr. Ben does not have to prove anything. Those who already experienced making the decision can tell and do tell their story.
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by ihedinobi2: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
I'm trying very hard to understand the sense Dan Savage thinks he made. Why does Ben Carson have to do that to prove that being gay is a choice? Why doesn't he ask a gày dude to have sex with a woman to prove that it isn't a choice?
Re: Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick by drewxx88(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2015
K9blunt:

Your opinion was formed from the bible which he doesnt believe like someother people like him aewell so why dont you form your opinion and back it with logic.Peace.
logic tells me or rather makes me see a man was meant and made to be with a woman by design and gays are faulty no pun intended , you back your claims with heamaphordites but science clearly states theres is something called mutation and often than not this leads to faulty copies of a said organism so being gay is a choice and for those who think its a design look around can gays pro create hell no if every organism is gay life would end as we know it cos even plants need to reproduce...PS hemaphorditism in plants and certain animals like gastropods occurs due to the fact that they need to reproduce for continuity of life dont twist it to suit gays and yeah am an unrepentant homophobic person...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone / Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light / What's The Origin Of Boxing Day? How Is It Connected To Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.