Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,061 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! (2445 Views)

STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc / Big Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Swift Aid Community / Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by GentleFrank(m): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
The internet today has been filled with millions of fake online businesses which will end up paying you nothing after putting in all your efforts, time and money into them. While some will ban you once you want to withdraw your fake earnings, others will close down their websites and run away with your money.

Mainly, Domain name flippers will register and promote domains with fake income campaigns just to improve site traffic, sell them off at amazing prices and make a lot of money for themselves.

Today is still early for you. Do not fall a victim to these programs and do something more valuable with your time, energy and money. Some of these types of online businesses which I and many other webmasters consider risky from personal experience and research includes the following:

1. Get Paid To Read emails. And who do you think will do so ?

2. Get Paid to Survey (It works mainly for UK and USA citizens).

3. Multi Level Marketing Networks (MLMs). Most of them turn dubious on the long-run and tell you long stories about your due commissions.

4. Get Paid to Review (You will only end up ''standing chances'' to win prices like iPads and iPhones forever).

5. Get Paid To Register and sign up programs. Are they charity organizations

6. Get Paid to Refer (This is not affiliate marketing because the people you refer will not be required to buy anything and they will promise to pay you thousands of dollars for every referral. Who is deceiving who ?).

7. High Yield Investment Programs (HYIPS) - It is only greedy and desperate people that invest their money to get 1000% returns in 3 days. Even the world bank cannot guarantee you such an outrageous interest rate !

8. Guess Head or Tail games - I have never seen a rich player of such games before ... They keep on loosing their money into the bank accounts of the hosts.

9. Get paid to promote links (Do not be surprised to earn just 1 dollar in 20 good years).

10. Get paid to like social pages. The earnings are not encouraging at all. If you like to be paid kobo kobo in a while then, this program will be very good for you. But I doubt if any mentally sound person will like it that way ...

There are even many more of them. I'll drop here them as soon as I remember and find them out. If you know other ones, please kindly add them below too so that we can help advise each other.

Feel free to learn and try other legitimate online businesses and internet income programs like blogging, freelancing, article writing, logo designing, FOREX (too risky), sponsored reviews, web designing, SEO services, Bulk SMS, Google Adsense, website flipping, domain name registration and management, web hosting package reselling, Social Media management, Flight booking, affiliate marketing, among many others and make real money from the internet. Always visit www.BusinessParrot..com to read more thousands of free profitable online and offline businesses which you can conveniently start with little or no capital and start making money for yourself.

It will be nice if this article is shifted to the front page so that many more people and Nigerians in particular will get enlightened with this piece of information and avoid falling victims of circumstances to these programs. So PLEASE, the forum moderators should kindly consider and implement this humble request as soon as they deem it fit !

Thank you for reading this post and getting informed. Cheers !!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Thanks bros.
Re: 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by syler360: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cool cool
Re: 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by GentleFrank(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Fighal you are welcome !
Re: 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by GentleFrank(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Syler360 stay cool !
Re: 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by GentleFrank(m): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
coolMODs, pls let this post hit the front page !!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by uobimba(m): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
how about paidverts.com is it for real? If so plz i need a mentor
Re: 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by richestjozy(m): 12:46am On Mar 12, 2015
Very informative.. Thanks Op... This should be on front page
Re: 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by GentleFrank(m): 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
@UObimba: Paidverts works well and many users are getting paid. But the problem with working with such platforms is that they can suddenly turn fake and stop paying. So you should always be conscious of that whenever you are dealing with them or similar websites. Thanks !
Re: 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by GentleFrank(m): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
@RichestJozzy: Cheers for finding this article very useful and informative too. I appreciate !
Re: 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by docsholz(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hyips work if you're smart and not greedy, good article by the way
Re: 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by uobimba(m): 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
GentleFrank:
@UObimba: Paidverts works well and many users are getting paid. But the problem with working with such platforms is that they can suddenly turn fake and stop paying. So you should always be conscious of that whenever you are dealing with them or similar websites. Thanks !
THANKS,I WILL APPRECIATE IF U CAN GUIDE ME ON A RELIABLE ONE
Re: 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by uobimba(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
GentleFrank:
Re: 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by uobimba(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
GentleFrank:
Re: 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by GentleFrank(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
docsholz:
Hyips work if you're smart and not greedy, good article by the way

That is true ... I cannot recommend it as a good online business to any friend. It can fail you at any time.
Re: 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by GentleFrank(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
uobimba:

Try www.fans2cash.com or www.mylikes.com. I have not worked with them yet but both websites have positive reviews by global users all over the internet from the research that i conducted. I am just recommending them and i do not give you any assurance as to their legitimacy. A trial may convince you.

However, consider other good online businesses that can help you to make money online on the long term basis like blogging, logo designing, Bulk SMS portal management, freelancing on www.fiverr.com and many more. They will give you a good control over your income and make you a real online business boss. Cheers !
Re: 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by Escoboss(m): 12:33am On Mar 28, 2015
A Good Job OP. I keep telling People especially newbies in the internet money making realm; Before you invest your money,time and sense in any online business. You should know what works and what DOESN'T ..how do you do this? Get/sought for genuine information on an already existing genuine online business model such as the ones the OP has mentioned that people/someone you know is earning from.._ Get all the requiremenst needed to start that business,follow the steps/process(taking action on the information), and gradually you start making money. This is how you earn money online! Oh yea, you won't start getting big cheques too soon but as time goes & you get more consistent with the business I tell you ;you'll be the only one that can limit how much you want to earn.. Wasting time on all this GRQ schemes online is deliberate delay to your success online that's if you'even ready to start making bucks online.. The earlier you realize this the better.
OP nice job

I think this should be moved to front page
Re: 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by ausproxi(m): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
GentleFrank:
The internet today has been filled with millions of fake online businesses which will end up paying you nothing after putting in all your efforts, time and money into them. While some will ban you once you want to withdraw your fake earnings, others will close down their websites and run away with your money.

Mainly, Domain name flippers will register and promote domains with fake income campaigns just to improve site traffic, sell them off at amazing prices and make a lot of money for themselves.

Today is still early for you. Do not fall a victim to these programs and do something more valuable with your time, energy and money. Some of these types of online businesses which I and many other webmasters consider risky from personal experience and research includes the following:

1. Get Paid To Read emails. And who do you think will do so ?

2. Get Paid to Survey (It works mainly for UK and USA citizens).

3. Multi Level Marketing Networks (MLMs). Most of them turn dubious on the long-run and tell you long stories about your due commissions.

4. Get Paid to Review (You will only end up ''standing chances'' to win prices like iPads and iPhones forever).

5. Get Paid To Register and sign up programs. Are they charity organizations

6. Get Paid to Refer (This is not affiliate marketing because the people you refer will not be required to buy anything and they will promise to pay you thousands of dollars for every referral. Who is deceiving who ?).

7. High Yield Investment Programs (HYIPS) - It is only greedy and desperate people that invest their money to get 1000% returns in 3 days. Even the world bank cannot guarantee you such an outrageous interest rate !

8. Guess Head or Tail games - I have never seen a rich player of such games before ... They keep on loosing their money into the bank accounts of the hosts.

9. Get paid to promote links (Do not be surprised to earn just 1 dollar in 20 good years).

10. Get paid to like social pages. The earnings are not encouraging at all. If you like to be paid kobo kobo in a while then, this program will be very good for you. But I doubt if any mentally sound person will like it that way ...

There are even many more of them. I'll drop here them as soon as I remember and find them out. If you know other ones, please kindly add them below too so that we can help advise each other.

Feel free to learn and try other legitimate online businesses and internet income programs like blogging, freelancing, article writing, logo designing, FOREX (too risky), sponsored reviews, web designing, SEO services, Bulk SMS, Google Adsense, website flipping, domain name registration and management, web hosting package reselling, Social Media management, Flight booking, affiliate marketing, among many others and make real money from the internet. Always visit www.BusinessParrot..com to read more thousands of free profitable online and offline businesses which you can conveniently start with little or no capital and start making money for yourself.

It will be nice if this article is shifted to the front page so that many more people and Nigerians in particular will get enlightened with this piece of information and avoid falling victims of circumstances to these programs. So PLEASE, the forum moderators should kindly consider and implement this humble request as soon as they deem it fit !

Thank you for reading this post and getting informed. Cheers !!!!!!!

Wow! This is great!
I just find this today and I must say it's very interesting!
I've gone through your blog, you really did a great job there,more grease to your elbow. But the comment link there seem not to be working, you can check it. My question on one of the topics in your blog where you list some businesses to make cool cash in Africa - do you mind telling me legit sites to import used goods especially the okirika clothes (as said in the post ) cool
Re: 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! by ultrazone(m): 7:43am On Jul 02, 2015

(1) (Reply)

group closed / You Deserve A Great Lifestyle With This Great Investment / Million Money - Is It Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.