Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View (36839 Views)

For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men / 10 Problems Only Rich And Single Guys Can Relate With / So What If We Want Only Rich Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Truckpusher(m): 3:38am On Mar 09, 2015
Preternatura1:
Sounds like something a prostitute would say, only prostitutes get paid for sex.
Don't even start it as every woman in every society gets paid somehow for sex or companionship or whatever you choose to call it .

Women made themselves cheap and men that can't afford women naturally can now afford dozens at once as long as they can afford what women need.

So,Relax ,fall in love with anyone that accepts all your flaws and remain there if not hand go reach you pra pra.

2 Likes

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by NobleG1(m): 4:39am On Mar 09, 2015
As if women have sex for ONLY men to enjoy. Women like and want sex the same as men! Mentality of some uninformed or uneducated Nigerian women makes me sick.
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 09, 2015
Eh eh..! So this matter dey pain guys? grin

I think she's right though and b4 una judge (@chief justice them) hell No, I'm not a prostitute and I'm a good christian. What's that saying about "No food for lazy man"

Shouldn't it be the same about the sex aspect? It should be added too. "No sex for lazy dudes who are lazy to earn legal money"

And by the way,why should you engage in sex self when you are to married to the person? God have mercy!
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by October1960: 4:47am On Mar 09, 2015
All hot blooded guys - we are guilty of spending money on women..... hey such is part of the fun and experience called life, can't take it with you ;-)

Kingsleyinfo:

E nor reach to vex ni.. grin

Funny enough some lady actually agreed to that opinion. Well I sent her a perfect response with the picure below grin
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by October1960: 4:52am On Mar 09, 2015
If only most of us can inherit stolen money from parents that were or are government officials and politicians, or perhaps if Nigeria was not looted empty there would be more wealth. There will be justice ......... soon.

Billyonaire:
Truth, bitter truth.
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by HirstMOG(m): 5:11am On Mar 09, 2015
She's a sex worker (LovePeddler)!!
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by cinedu(m): 5:11am On Mar 09, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Rubbish.. . undecided

. . . . . . . . . . THAT B!TCH RIGHT THERE SHOULD EAT A DICK

Dafuq undecided . . A leech like her forming asset. .

. . . . . . . . . . Then leeches ain't got a thang with rich guys if they've got nothing to offer than sex
because itz only mehn dat enjoy the fun of sex ko? D lady is just a normal hustler and prostitute, she doesn't kno that the world has now change to the extent that women now pay guys for sex.
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by HirstMOG(m): 5:12am On Mar 09, 2015
She's a sex hawker (LovePeddler)!!
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Afroconnect: 5:15am On Mar 09, 2015
Pussy over-rated,pussy everywhere for as low as 1k...where is that bitch from?

The best pu-ssy is stil free puss-yi
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by cinedu(m): 5:16am On Mar 09, 2015
Lizabeth25:

I think she's right though and b4 una judge (@chief justice them) hell No, I'm not a prostitute and I'm a good christian. What's that saying about "No food for lazy man"

Shouldn't it be the same about the sex aspect? It should be added too. "No sex for lazy dudes who are lazy to earn legal money"

And by the way,why should you engage in sex self when you are to married to the person? God have mercy!
in d event were we pay for sexual relationship, no woman should complain again for heartbreak, because we already paid for wat we got, 1-1, PayAsYouGo
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Afroconnect: 5:18am On Mar 09, 2015
Lizabeth25:

If u like lock ur p-ussy with padlock,every guy in Lagos can get puss-y for as low as 1k,so who go loose?
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Afroconnect: 5:22am On Mar 09, 2015
SangoCrusader:

Then all women are prostitutes. Women get paid one way or another. By money, your time, your commitment etc

So ur mom is a wh-ore...very dumb thing u posted there-a prostitute is a public toilet,where even mad men can piss in-is ur mom that?

1 Like

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Afroconnect: 5:31am On Mar 09, 2015
Airforce1:

na so her comment pain you reach

OK do you have money?

Weak line...note if your folks are politicians that made it rich,you are a child of a thief,scum worthy of firing squad cos only a dumb spoilt kid can type that dumbo up there.

A lot of young guys fucking dumb old men young wives,so what tht b-itch stated is a fallacy.
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Airforce1(m): 5:33am On Mar 09, 2015
Afroconnect:

Weak line...note if your folks are politicians that made it rich,you are a child of a thief,scum worthy of firing squad cos only a dumb spoilt kid can type that dumbo up there.

A lot of young guys fucking dumb old men young wives,so what tht b-itch stated is a fallacy.

You're talking nonsense

Get lost
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 09, 2015
How do you say fùck you in yoruba?
Buh you should realise that the tweet was from a hoe na. So don't take it personal.
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by justi4jesu(f): 5:43am On Mar 09, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Rubbish.. . undecided

. . . . . . . . . . Then leeches ain't got a thang with rich guys if they've got nothing to offer than sex

Broke or just hating?
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by starlingbawa(m): 6:01am On Mar 09, 2015
Preternatura1:
Sounds like something a prostitute would say, only prostitutes get paid for sex.

Got here late but I'd say you made a lot of sense!

Cheers!!!
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Uncletony(m): 6:07am On Mar 09, 2015
onitsha wheel barrow pushers will do for her abi?!..those guys dey over work hard & their sweath is like gum.
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Patented: 6:13am On Mar 09, 2015
Well assuming but not conceding that is true, there aint enof paid guys to go around the many needy babes out there
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by starlingbawa(m): 6:23am On Mar 09, 2015
all4naija:
Oh,please. That is probably what women are told to understand in the Nigerian society, forgetting that all men cannot be rich. Indeed, Africa is a poor continent to begin with yet the people reproduce like fish.

Spot on!!!
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by bobbyruffy(m): 6:23am On Mar 09, 2015
Not her fault....
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by starlingbawa(m): 6:25am On Mar 09, 2015
Equado:
I had more sexual relations as a broke under grad than I have nw as a wrking gradj.
#lesson:
Girls would always come around once u gat something to give(not necessarily cash)

Point of note!!! grin
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by starlingbawa(m): 6:26am On Mar 09, 2015
ribbit:
atleast you wont start complaining when he starts treating you like hoe... afterall you are gonna Bleep him cos he is rich.

Crossroads!.. well done bro.

Nice input!!!
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Edusouls(m): 6:32am On Mar 09, 2015
noo is a lie, all women are prostititutes, in one way or the other they all demand some goodies for tasting their body..
Preternatura1:
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by metroid(m): 6:43am On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmmmm....and she wonders why dey call her b*tch
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by frainc(m): 6:46am On Mar 09, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
God bless you

Airforce1 con dhey quote me like sey hin get money

Poor sluts craving rich ghuys
If Airforce1 get money him for don record his unrecord songs
Me wey no get much self don record 8 tracks

See two here to download, dance track and rap track

Pls nairalander show some love by downloading my dance track
http://mp3twit.com/uZP

Or
Rap Track
http://mp3twit.com/v04
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 09, 2015
Sooo many broke brothers on nairaland. grin
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 09, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Rubbish.. . undecided

Sweetie,pls take it easy o.You will make people like Airforce1 think u are broke
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by yemison(m): 7:06am On Mar 09, 2015
I put it to u, ur a dick head

y don't d ladies go make deir money n stay away too, must de give sex for money?

slot encourager
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by babatgtr: 7:06am On Mar 09, 2015
can she tell us what her father get b4 he had his first sex. opolun
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Preternatura1(f): 7:10am On Mar 09, 2015
Edusouls:
noo is a lie, all women are prostititutes, in one way or the other they all demand some goodies for tasting their body..
Please, don't you think it's best to not say anything when you aren't sure of it? Saying things like the above makes one seem ignorant.

Don't you people have any respect for women here? I'm taken aback by the comments I see on this thread, it's insulting, especially to decent, hard working women out there, who have sex because they want to with their partners and don't demand any favors or whatnot because of it, please do well to correct yourselves, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). / Married Man Exposed On Instagram Live After Trying To Ask A Lady Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.