Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? (69388 Views)

6 Deadly Effects Of Having Too Much Sex. / 5 Strange Effects Of Too Much Sex On Your Health / 10 Risk Of Having Too Much Sex – You Really Need To See This! (must See ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by ogzille(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
The question of how much sex is too much sex is really a burning question in the hearts of many young people. It may be wrong to attach a figure to how much sex is too much sex, but the moment you start losing your strength & vitality, you may have to watch it.

People have different body systems, some stronger and some weaker. For some, having sex daily may be okay and for others it may be killing. I will personally advise you to watch it when the following starts happening:

- You feel so weak after sex. I agree that this is a normal feeling, but if you feel so so wasted, not out of physical exertion but internal emptiness, and this feeling lasts for a long while, then you may need to watch it.

- If your ejaculate feels so watery. This may not be an issue but don't you think your system needs some rest?

- You are begining to lose interest in the activity and you try to avoid it. Maybe avoiding it is the wisest thing thing to do.

If you feel you fall under this category, you may need to discuss with your spouse on this matter. Sex is meant to be savoured and if it starts affecting your activities adversely then it is too much for you.

To further buttress your points while discussing with your spouse, kindly read the following excerpt on the effects of excess sex from a website below:

Effects of Excessive Sex

It taxes the body

Excessive and constant sexual activities; which often culminates in over-ejaculation leads to over-production of androgen hormones. These excesses could lead to adrenal and sex organ fatigue. It strains and taxes the body; making the person to look worn out and haggard. It is true that much pleasure is inherent in sex but over-indulgence does have its effects on the person involved.

It is also a known medical fact that Epinephrine, norepinephrine and cortisol are all released during sexual intercourse and they increase the fight-or-flight response, directly increasing heart rate, triggering the release of glucose and increasing blood flow to the skeletal muscle. All these activities have an immense taxing effect on the body.

Weakens immunity

Excessive sexual activities weaken the body’s natural immunity. The hormone prostaglandin E-2, which serves an important function in sexual arousal, is overproduced when one engages in marathon or excessive sexual activities and has an inflammatory effect on the body by;

damaging tissues, nerves and joints,
weakening immunity,
causing muscular and nervous pain, and
promoting infection, inflammation, and even cancer.
Lack of sexual stimulation/impotence

It has been researched and discovered that excessive sex does lead to chronic elevation of epinephrine and prostaglandin E2 which results in severe damage to brain cells and parasympathetic nerves in the liver, lungs, adrenal glands, heart, blood vessels and some other vital body systems.

Consequentially, you might experience a number of symptoms, including depression, anxiety, persistent sexual arousal and sexual dysfunction such as impotence and premature ejaculation in men and a lack of sexual stimulation in women.

Long term sexual inflammation

All of the afore-mentioned effects of excessive sexual activities causes the pituitary gland and testicles (ovaries in women) to become disabled for some days or even months, leading to a long-term sexual exhaustion and inflammation.

The first thing you might notice is a tightening or rigid feeling in your muscles and joints anytime you ejaculation. It could be really painful. The pain becomes even more severe at about 2-4 hours after ejaculating due to the sudden drop of DHEA, testosterone and DHT. You may experience some real pains for a couple of days until your prolactin and cortisol levels are returned to their normal ranges.

Could lead to hair loss / baldness

Hair loss is a major concern especially among the middle aged and there are many alleged causes treatments for it. However, a lot of people also fail to address a major underlying cause: a high stress physical response sometimes triggered by over-ejaculation.

At puberty, boys maintain an extremely high level of testosterone and DHT without stress and are therefore able to achieve a full head of hair. As they grow older, men with a high level of DHT and stress lose their hairs. Stress and its induced inflammatory factors in the bloodstream are known to deplete melatonin production during the night and heat up the blood, causing hair loss.

-----

Ladies, do not overwork your husbands. I understand you may want is two times daily but ensure it is not detrimental to your husband's health.

From your perspective, how much sex do you think is excess sex? Are there other points to make this clearer or corrections to this article?

Let us share!

17 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by generalissimo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hmmmmm.......

FTC things grin
BTW, ah! FTC on se'x matter....... shocked well, no be my fault o. I know u enjoy it as much as I do grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by ogzille(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2015
generalissimo:
Hmmmmm

What is your take?

1 Like

Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by generalissimo(m): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2015
ogzille:

What is your take?
I have always known that too much of everything is bad and attracts consequences. I never thought one could have too much sex grin I just think once u have erection, then drive on.....Thanks Op

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by Ishilove: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Preach...
Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by Tbillz(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2015
If all these are what happened to my body after satisfying my ever demanding Gf........what will happen when i become baba 70

4 Likes

Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by tdayof(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2015
Wait let me summon holyboss....
Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by OgaTheTop2: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2015
Baldness ke!? No way! cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by Maczeelly(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2015
Ok
Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2015
True talk

1 Like

Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by Hawlahscho(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2015
[size=20pt]No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!der!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2015
k

1 Like

Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by coldsummer: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2015
na wa ooo
Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by yuzjet(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2015
shocked
Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by alberto2k(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2015
Interesting cool
Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by pweetixandy: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2015
E no get jareeee
Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by danielblessing(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2015
K. . coolK. .
Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by chelseabmw(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2015
Big lie

Anyway, that's for nairalanders

Sex makes me fresh, tho I'm still a virgin grin

Thank you

7 Likes

Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2015
36hrs non stop...

2 Likes

Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by Adeyinka123: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2015
Na lie. I beg preach this to the gods. Sex is my best form of exercise .
Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by juniormusa(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2015
Tell them ohh
Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by kman1090(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2015
Too much of evrything is bad...
Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2015
Konji, Konji, Konji
how many times did i call u?

3 Likes

Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by Akalia(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2015
I was here
Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by ObaOlodo(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2015
Ohhh... Really?
Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2015
Bald head??

Guys won't like this undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by r231(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2015
undecided
Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? by orimola(m): 11:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Good talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) / Avigan: Japan To Supply Coronavirus Drug To 43 Countries For Free / Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.