Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:02 PM

Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) (32286 Views)

Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss / Nosa Igbinedion Releases The Series Yemoja ‘the Rise Of The Orisha’ / Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by clevadani: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
Where is this Itv located. Cos d itv building I just passed is in perfect condition

2 Likes

Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by fitinwell: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
Don't dey have security men or men on duty.. Let dem give the report of the fire out break
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by slimfit1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC the evil devilish cult and violence is like yam and beans.Since APC came to Nigeria the rate of violence has critically escalated.Tufiakwa on that agbero party

Health and safety is non existence in Nigeria so blame that they should have fire extinguishers around the studios. And why is there no fire brigade around Oshomole failed in that area of safety. He failed to protect his people. No matter what at least he has created jobs for his people in the state with the tv station.

2 Likes

Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by gebest: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
Igbinedion have u settled ur dispute with oba of benin?

1 Like

Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by Arysexy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Apc and oshiomole acting like thugs. The other time it was d demolition of d former vc of uniben house at GRA Benin just bc d vc is pro pdp.

Oshiomole said He will seize all property belonging to esama in GRA, now He has went arsonists to burn down d only voiceful opposition tv in edo.

Suppressing any contrary opinion is d Hallmark of apshit.

Trust igbinedion, this fight Oshiomole just started will swallow him.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by dgr8truth(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by seedorfg(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
sowie for the owner o, anyway i blame GEJ
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by tolexy007(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mattpopson101:
APC keh, may God save us, but i dont believe its APC
but u will belive if dey say is pdp
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by flinton(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
This is just the beginning, accusations flying from left to right, imagine what will happen up north if GEJ wins again
SMH for Nigeria politics
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by patrotic9gerian: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hello dear. i would kindly love to meet you if you dont mind. Pls lets get to know ourselves... i am pleading... Plssss #Onmyknees
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by Mattpopson101: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
i dont even knw if i will not believe
tolexy007:

but u will belive if dey say is pdp
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by eleojo23: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Very unfortunate.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by argob44(f): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
why is nairaland doing this!!!!!! we got these photos from a very close source, infact a presenter on ITV called Agnes Boogie Otokiti, but here are they, they edited our stuffs and fixed in city people news link... there is God o
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by Codedworld1: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
wentin this election go cause. even if Nigeria is broke na APC
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by patrotic9gerian: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
argob44:
Hello dear. i would kindly love to meet you if you dont mind. Pls lets get to know ourselves... i am pleading... Plssss #Onmyknees

1 Like

Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by gebest: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Omosede igbinedion(pdp rep aspirant) on red there, the sister of thief lucky igbinedion, itv and pdp are the same. Her father also used boys to burn ait benin, whats the big deal. No evidence of apc hand here just mere allegation
titt for tatt, he burn AIT so dat AIT will not contest with ITV so AIT ve to retaliate so is 50-50. Dos blaming apc are blind.

1 Like

Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by argob44(f): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=patrotic9gerian post=31432204][/quote] why?
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by freshness2020: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC the evil devilish cult and violence is like yam and beans.Since APC came to Nigeria the rate of violence has critically escalated.Tufiakwa on that agbero party
The heart of men are desperately wicked!
...wicked acts!
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by watered(m): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wealth gotten by vanity shall diminish.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by patrotic9gerian: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
argob44:
why?

I just want to meet you. I love ur profile pics and I would like to introduce my self. You are a queen i must say...
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by argob44(f): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

I just want to meet you. I love ur profile pics and I would like to introduce my self. You are a queen i must say...
thank u, but do u knw if am a ghost? if u re liking me by just seeing my pic it means there are a thousand girls out there u like too by seeing their pic also.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by timota(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
phlemzy:
This is uncalled for. The Police should investigate & arrest the perpetrators of this heinous act.
and the okrika apc rally killings too should be investigated
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by Akposkool(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Did anyone see Apc doing it. Does the station not have security? Somebody don forget to off and electrical appliance after close down. The thing don cause fire now them say na Apc. Rat go run pass parlor na Apc, food go burn for stove due to carelessness, na Apc. Even Jonathan wife go talk shyt na Apc. I think PDP has never been this scared. My sympathy to the poor journalists that are about to lose their jobs.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by EdoPrince: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
So my people have not learnt their lesson that no politicians is worth dying for?
I pray the investigators catch up with those responsible for this sinful and wicked act. They forget that only their family will suffer if they are thrown in prison.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Too bad!! Evil keeps multiplying daily like no man's business...I wish we could play this game professionally-no blood spills, no destruction....
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by blackandbold: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
wao.....opposition always to be blamed.the report never even said anything about apc...but as usual blind loyalist of the slavery pdp party onces more blame apc.
very soon we will see pdp blaming apc for flood disasters.
sworry jawe Igbinedion
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by gebest: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
cold:
I expect the property to be protected by cctv. The footage should help in the investigation
G igbinedion is so selfish he can never install cctv there somebody that is even owning his workers salary. His son Lucky is even better than him.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by aigbeedo(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mattpopson101:
APC keh, may God save us, but i dont believe its APC
is clear politics APC @work cos it was now the gateway of alerting the citizen for voting for GEJ APC @WORK

1 Like

Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by patrotic9gerian: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
argob44:
thank u, but do u knw if am a ghost? if u re liking me by just seeing my pic it means there are a thousand girls out there u like too by seeing their pic also.

I believe you are not a ghost. I am just returning from Church and God would guild me in selecting someone I would like to meet. A ghost can never be my portion. So also, I dont have a girl friend and dont just fall for thousand of them... But I wish to get to meet you and I am sure you would know me better...
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by breakeven: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
This is neither the hand of APC nor the leg of PDP but the result of the looting of Edo state by the igbinedions.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by adebisiolumide5(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wet in A.P.C get with this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners / 9 Epic Nigerian Movies We Can't Forget In A Hurry. / #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.