Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) (32303 Views)

Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss / Nosa Igbinedion Releases The Series Yemoja ‘the Rise Of The Orisha’ / Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by clevvermind(m): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

Olodo, see Yeye English, did I told you
PEJ student. cheesy
And a fool like you will have the nerves to ask for GMB certificate. undecided
forget my yanings. What we are about to do is what you should be worried about now. It is going to be war. Besides, my mind is not settled right now. I'm annoyed.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by argob44(f): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

I believe you are not a ghost. I am just returning from Church and God would guild me in selecting someone I would like to meet. A ghost can never be my portion. So also, I dont have a girl friend and dont just fall for thousand of them... But I wish to get to meet you and I am sure you would know me better...
where re u? this one u don't ve a profile pic... hw am i sure u re not a kidnapper?
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by Raylight2(m): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
I pity those rendered jobless... *too bad*
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by clevvermind(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
KingTom:
oya na we dey wait una grin
just be patient.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
I see you will be hard to train, you will be put our the next train to akwa ibom
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by ManMountain(m): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
clevvermind:
forget my yanings. What we are about to do is what you should be worried about now. It is going to be war. Besides, my mind is not settled right now. I'm annoyed.
Fucck off, you can go and set the APC office nearest to you on fire.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by ozoigbondu: 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
blink182:
God why did you create me am a waste of space
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by KingTom(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
clevvermind:
just be patient.
Ok we are
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by iyobs7(f): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
EdCure:

Shut up, you TANkid iidiot! What do you know about revenge?
Ask the Igbinedions to accout for their 8-year loot of Edo state resources.

Fools, rascals, and the morally bankrupt are now finding their voices and holding sway in Nigeria...no thanks to the moronic gej presidency.

Lol... Let me quickly tell you something, do you know that after Oshomhole won at the tribunals that declared him winner of the election, the first place he went to, was the house of this same Igbinedion you are calling a thief. He went to kiss Chief Igbinedion's feet.

And Oshomhole is APC... So should I also call Oshomhole a thief?

1 Like

Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by billyG(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pdp Y una come burn Itv,una wicked oo!
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by naijaspeak(m): 1:32am On Mar 09, 2015
[size=25pt]This is retribution for past misdeed by the Igbenedion especialy Lucky Igbenedion to the good people of Edo state.[/size]
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 09, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC the evil devilish cult and violence is like yam and beans.Since APC came to Nigeria the rate of violence has critically escalated.Tufiakwa on that agbero party
bullseye..that brainwashing and bewitching evil gathering of evil men known as apc shud be deregistered..that cult of a party aint about opposition one bit,its all about evil and evil and bitterness and evil..... The Good Lord destroy that fratenity of old and dark ghouls..
NIGERIANS SAY NOOOOO TO ApC
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by fineguy11(m): 2:20am On Mar 09, 2015
clevvermind:
we will avenge this. We will strike them where it hurt the most.
avenge wat??u dey benin ,,i dey wait u....keep running ur mouth like borehole...
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by fineguy11(m): 2:22am On Mar 09, 2015
clevvermind:
we will avenge this. We will strike them where it hurt the most.
go and inquire wat dat bastard did to ait when dey just came to benin.,,..,,i dont even knw why the whole property wasnt tourched....no level for PDP here in benin...
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 09, 2015
phlemzy:
This is uncalled for. The Police should investigate & arrest the perpetrators of this heinous act.
Oshi Omoole has immunity from prosecution
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by patrotic9gerian: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2015
argob44:
where re u? this one u don't ve a profile pic... hw am i sure u re not a kidnapper?

I am not a kidnapper dear. I am genuine. I can introduce myself to you more and more then you can judge for yourself. Trust me that I am not evil and will never be or think towards that line. May be you would get to know me and delete me if you suspect anything bad about me.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by patrotic9gerian: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2015
argob44:

I would show you my pics too.
Re: Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) by shepherdnoble: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
argob44:
There are reports that the Sir Gabriel Igbinedion-owned Independent Television and Radio(ITV) Benin mysteriously caught fire last night. Though the cause of the fire is yet to be disclosed, his daughter Barrister Omosede Igbinedion has said, “It is clear that the attack on ITV is purely sabotage, a calculated attempt.”

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/photos-fire-guts-sir-gabriel-igbinedions-itv-benin/
HAHA MEN WITH BROOM DON SHOUT!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Away With Murder Season 2E1 Download Link / BBNaija: Lolu, Rico Get Strike From Big Brother / #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.