Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep (45271 Views)

6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment / Ten Disturbing Wikipedia Pages Which Will Make You Sleep With The Lights On / See How You Sleep When U Are A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by winner01(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
1 – DON’T SLEEP WITH WATCH. Watch can emit a certain
level of radioactivity. Though small, but if you wear your
watch to bed for a longtime, it might have adverse effects on
your health.
2 – DON’T SLEEP WITH BRA. Scientist in America have
discovered those who wear bras for more dan 12hours have
a high risk of getting bosom cancer. So go to bed without it.
3 – DON’T SLEEP WITH PHONE. Putting the phone beside
your bed or anywhere near you is not encouraged. Though
some of us will use phones as alarm clocks, but please put
the phone as far as possible. Scientists have proved that
electrical items including mobile phones and television sets
emit magnetic waves when used. These waves can cause
disruptions to our nervous system.
Therefore if you need to put your mobile phone near you,
switch it off first.
4 – DON’T SLEEP WITH MAKE – UP. People who sleep with
make-up might have skin problems in the long run.
Sleeping with make- up will cause the skin to have difficulty
in breathing and problem in perspiring. You will also need a
much longer time to go into deep sleep. Lastly & Most
important
5- DON’T SLEEP WITH PANT ON- To get fresh and odorless
womanliness you are to go to bed pant-less for free access
of fresh breeze
6 – DON’T SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLE’S WIVES OR
HUSBANDS. Scientists are of d opinion that one may never
wake up again; and if this happens?? DISGRACE AWAITS,as in,
no one will like to be picked up dead, by loved ones from
such a place to the Morgue!…
STAY BY THE RULE

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Mattpopson101: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
#Gbam. Your on point

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by MrIyke222(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
gbagaamm !!! na so b

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by realdee44(f): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
grin grin I so much love No.6

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
*in olamide's voice;

story for the gods, the gods ooooo.....

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by pwerrymansion(f): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Op @ ur last point, hilarious. Thanks for the informative yet hilarious post! Am guilty of the phone/alarm one. I like being punctual in all my engagements hence my phone serve as an alarm clock and it stays under my pillow as well.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Wuuworld(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Don't sleep with female Nairalanders...scientist have warn that female Nairalanders are hot like fire on bed,u may be discovered burnt in the morning if u sleep with them###Nneka123 and Aunty mi.

27 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by demmy0325(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
.. Ifah put ma fone bside me wen i slp... Shey na CNS or PNS d tin go damage...? undecided... Wah if der s an emergency..?... Talk smtin else op.... What wont kill U wont evn get near U...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
No 2 and No 5 sounds like good news to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Ray360: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
70% of youth sleep with their phone beside their head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by talktrue1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
scientist also said that obeying No. 2 will cause breast to sag
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by cutieberie1(f): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
true sha

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Begonia(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
6 – DON’T SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLE’S WIVES OR
HUSBANDS. Scientists are of d opinion that one may never
wake up again; and if this happens?? DISGRACE AWAITS,as in,
no one will like to be picked up dead, by loved ones from
such a place to the Morgue!

grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by akinsadeez(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
kinda funny, especially the last point.

Imagine sleeping in the same room overnight with a platonic friend who does No 2 and 5. Choi. embarassed
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
I do number 3 always!!person wey go do that number6 na strong person grin#who does that?
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by goldenone(f): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
6 got me cracking lwkmd
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by ignis: 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Am guilty of 3 and 5. ... But I can't help it.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by winner01(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
realdee44:
grin grin I so much love No.6
na so oo, my sister
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by winner01(m): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
pwerrymansion:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Op @ ur last point, hilarious. Thanks for the informative yet hilarious post! Am guilty of the phone/alarm one. I like being punctual in all my engagements hence my phone serve as an alarm clock and it stays under my pillow as well.
you might wanna kip it a little bit farther from you, the loud sound can still wake you.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by winner01(m): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Blackett:
grin
Blackett:
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by winner01(m): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
cutieberie1:
true sha
yh.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by winner01(m): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
ignis:
Am guilty of 3 and 5. ... But I can't help it.
you can try, keep ur fone father from you and u can also make use of covercloth
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wuuworld:
Don't sleep with female Nairalanders...scientist have warn that female Nairalanders are hot like fire on bed,u may be discovered burnt in the morning if u sleep with them###Nneka123 and Aunty mi.
lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Dotwillis1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
One more thing..

Don't sleep with yah two eyes closed grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Wuuworld(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nneka123:
lipsrsealed
.Nneka baby oku..fire dey go!!!!!!Lol,meant no hard feelings dear.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wuuworld:
.Nneka baby oku..fire dey go!!!!!!Lol,meant no hard feelings dear.
None taken smiley

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Princecalm(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sleeping with phone is a common one.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by MisterLongman(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wetin concern scientist with sleeping with other peoples wives or husband
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by pwerrymansion(f): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
winner01:
you might wanna kip it a little bit farther from you, the loud sound can still wake you.
. Thanks
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by dullassini(m): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
2 n 5 her boifrnd no go fit hold body o
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Dammytrager(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Gbam!!!...the oracle has spoken

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. / Python Found At Caleb University, Imota, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.