Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

GTA : San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City... - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / GTA : San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City... (3171 Views)

Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas / Gta Liberty City Stories: How To Enable Cheats For Android Users Only / Who Can Help Me Pass Free Fall In Gta SAN ANDREAS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTA : San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
To the lovers of GTA out there, it would be nice to share your experience here on how you handled Carl Johnson & Tommy Verceti. For me, i would say GTA has been a game i love so much right from my secondary school days and back then i do go to games land in oremeji, palm avenue mushin, Lagos, all because of GTA. It was the first game i installed on my system and now an proud to say i have finished San andreas and Vice City, but still kinda battling with Liberty City. So please share your experience...
Re: GTA : San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City... by CrazyScientist: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wow, can't believe I finished those games shocked anyway, it's FM for me now cool

2 Likes

Re: GTA : San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City... by shaddi(m): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
I would rather not share my experience while I was still in secondary school playing Gta sanAndreas...

angry I don't have my junior waec results cos I used my fees to play it.
angry I stole alot of cash for the house to end let me play that Game embarassed
angry I sold most of my belonging to buy time at a game house to play Gta sanAndreas
angry I had to sell my dad suit to buy the cheat codes book

2 Likes

Re: GTA : San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City... by seankay(m): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
shaddi:
I would rather not share my experience while I was still in secondary school playing Gta sanAndreas...

angry I stole alot of cash for the house to end let me play that Game embarassed
angry I sold most of my belonging to buy time at a game house to play Gta sanAndreas
Lmao! For real? Ur craze no b here o. I love gta too tho.I love vice city.I'm currently playing gta 4 on my ps3
Re: GTA : San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City... by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
shaddi:

You did all those, oh boi ur craze geh levelz o.
Re: GTA : San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City... by shaddi(m): 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
I was so addicted so much to that stuff like I was on cocaine but atleast I have a story for my kids and a life lesson to learn from me.

1 Like

Re: GTA : San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City... by habayommy: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dharniel:
To the lovers of GTA out there, it would be nice to share your experience here on how you handled Carl Johnson & Tommy Verceti. For me, i would say GTA has been a game i love so much right from my secondary school days and back then i do go to games land in oremeji, palm avenue mushin, Lagos, all because of GTA. It was the first game i installed on my system and now an proud to say i have finished San andreas and Vice City, but still kinda battling with Liberty City. So please share your experience...

Please help me.
I was trying to install this game on my pc (4GB, 500GB)but it's coming up with this reply: "cannot find 800x600x32 video mode".

Thanks
Re: GTA : San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
habayommy:

Please help me.
I was trying to install this game on my pc (4GB, 500GB)but it's coming up with this reply: "cannot find 800x600x32 video mode".

Thanks

That has something to do with the resolution of your PC, am not an IT guru buh i suggest U change the resolution of your system, but first what is the current resolution of your PC??
Re: GTA : San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City... by habayommy: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dharniel:

That has something to do with the resolution of your PC, am not an IT guru buh i suggest U change the resolution of your system, but first what is the current resolution of your PC??

Thanks.

Screen resolution: 1366x768
Re: GTA : San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City... by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
habayommy:

Thanks.

That's actually the recommended resolution, I have no idea why it's not working. But does other video game play on your PC, if yes then the problem is definitely coming from the game setup or file folder and not your PC. Try to get another and install it...
Re: GTA : San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
habayommy:

Thanks.

and again try to google search the response of your PC when you try to run the game, you might get a lead there...
Re: GTA : San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City... by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
If na gta abi
Rockstar suppose give me shirt "saying dis guy tried"

1 Like

Re: GTA : San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City... by Nipeks(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
I have played and finished all of them except GTA V which is about 75 gigabytes which I plan on downloading very soon. I have GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas on my Android tablet right now. BTW Chinatown Wars sucks. I just uninstalled it from my device.
Re: GTA : San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
GTA V on Ps3.. Currently enjoying it Done with the rest kiss kiss

shaddi:

Guy your craze no be for here

(1) (Reply)

Cheats/hints/faq For Gta Vice City / Get Interesting Games For Your Mobile Phones. / Fifa 13 Online Pass Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.