Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Husband And Mother In Law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband And Mother In Law (1274 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Mother In Law by Tiana155(f): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hello, a very close friend of mine gave birth and the mother came for omugwo. But ever since they got married her mother hates the husband, thinking the birth of a child would bring them together as she came to the house to care for the new baby. They manage to stay 3weeks with out having problems, but because of their differences the bubble burst and they quarreled heavily.to the extent her hubby sent her out of his house. How do you think their differences could be settled?
Re: Husband And Mother In Law by pwerrymansion(f): 12:17am On Mar 09, 2015
Settled ke? After sending the old woman away? He could have endured and tolerated her the way he would hv done if it were his own mother. Though most mothers can be very troublesome at times! But what is Love if it can't endure?

1 Like

Re: Husband And Mother In Law by Queening(f): 1:27am On Mar 09, 2015
pwerrymansion:
Settled ke? After sending the old woman away? He could have endured and tolerated her the way he would hv done if it were his own mother. Though most mothers can be very troublesome at times! But what is Love if it can't endure?
exactly...there z no solution note: ayam h i g h
Re: Husband And Mother In Law by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 09, 2015
She should go back and apologise to him for disrespecting him in his house, that would be a good place to start, or she should never go there again. wink

1 Like

Re: Husband And Mother In Law by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2015
As a matter of fact, the man is irresponsible.
A wise man will try to find out what grudge(s) his
mother in-law has against him and resolve them instead of engaging in unnecessary quarrels with her. In fact, it is the height of disrespect for him to have sent the woman packing in that manner. Would he have done same if she were his mother?

I don't support any form of disrespect to in-laws from either a man or his wife. Treat them with both love and diplomacy and prove to the world that you are younger and supposedly still
possess more active brain cells.

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Mother In Law by TV01(m): 11:36am On Mar 09, 2015
Timbuktou:
She should go back and apologise to him for disrespecting him in his house, that would be a good place to start, or she should never go there again. wink
Word perfect! And woe betide the wife if she maintains communication with the mother angry!

TV
Re: Husband And Mother In Law by thetruthnl: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2015
If i know that you never like me from aeons,your stay in my house will be as short as the time you spent hating on me.
A man can not just wake up in the morning and send his MIL out for no good reason.She must be a troublemaker and her troubles should be sent back to her base with her.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Mother In Law by veave(f): 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
donpeey22:
As a matter of fact, the man is irresponsible.
A wise man will try to find out what grudge(s) his
mother in-law has against him and resolve them instead of engaging in unnecessary quarrels with her. In fact, it is the height of disrespect for him to have sent the woman packing in that manner. Would he have done same if she were his mother?

I don't support any form of disrespect to in-laws from either a man or his wife. Treat them with both love and diplomacy and prove to the world that you are younger and supposedly still
possess more active brain cells.

Do men like you still exist?

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Mother In Law by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
TV01:

Word perfect! And woe betide the wife if she maintains communication with the mother angry!

TV
Oh, that's a given.
Re: Husband And Mother In Law by Agrika: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Timbuktou:
O really, wat if it was d other way round...could u have advised the husband's mother to do the same thing

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pix Of The Day. / He Is Without Legs So He Drew Legs For Himself - So Touching / This Is Serious Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.