Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA (52487 Views)

Jennifer Lopez Grammys Red Carpet Photos 2017 / End Time Fashion! Pantless & Braless Lady Rocks See-through Outfit To A Party / Photo: BBA Huddah Monroe Goes Braless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by auntymi(f): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2015
olrotimi:

auntymi you wey dey blow breeze open fowl yansh, you sure say you dey wear bra now now now?
Oya prove to us.
prove wAt nA, hOw
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by dbestuncle: 10:10am On Mar 09, 2015
HIGHEST LEVEL OF HYPOCRISY EXPOSED
Some ladies pretend they dont see anytin wrong with bad dressing, i mean seduction of the highest order that looks like it is now acceptable at some point in our society. it luks lik an actress, actor, model, under-graduate or even big girls ar permited to flaunt their shapes and expose sensitve body parts n we all smile.

But my question is :
will u allow your house-help(a full grown girl) parade herself like that in your house? or
Nicely figured 8 well- endowed friend of yours visit ur house frequently dressed like that even in ur absence(helping u to check on the kids whenever you travel)? or
UR well respected and handsome husband permits his Secretary in the office to dress that way around him, attending to him, going for seminal together etc.

what do u think ? let us reason together

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by dbestuncle: 10:28am On Mar 09, 2015
Justfollowit:

Have you got a brain?

Bra is a western piece. I as an African lady and a true woman would rather go braless every day of possible.

Say no to panties (save for the monthly period)
Say no to bras

i am not sure u know y we wear cloths not just bra or pants. i am sur u ar part of the group of girls who really doesnt lik to ear bra all day. i try to imagine how it feels to b a lady trully n strap ur chest with som rope daily. its no doubt that their ar innocent and serious minded ladies who may somtimes get tired of this new culture.

Why do we wear cloths? We wear cloths because we bcam wiser. As our IQ grew with time we just know that we cant remain nude like the the ston-age man. Any attempt therfore to go back to nudity or nudism is to say that our IQ is actually reducing and i quess this is a major differnce btw us and animals. Pls bra or no bra n pant or no pant (yes, we knw som of u go without pants too), the question should be if this act of mine is morally n spiritually ok for me and others seeing me. thanks no offence pls
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by Bowaley17(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2015
auntymi:
gA.y aleRt !!!
lol... Just joking... Abeg oo... No Homo
IamBOWALEY
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by SweetWJ(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2015
Tattooboy:
abegi! Wher in Bible or Koran is Bra compulsory?
Read Proverbs 26v4
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 09, 2015
dbestuncle:

i am not sure u know y we wear cloths not just bra or pants. i am sur u ar part of the group of girls who really doesnt lik to ear bra all day. i try to imagine how it feels to b a lady trully n strap ur chest with som rope daily. its no doubt that their ar innocent and serious minded ladies who may somtimes get tired of this new culture.

Why do we wear cloths? We wear cloths because we bcam wiser. As our IQ grew with time we just know that we cant remain nude like the the ston-age man. Any attempt therfore to go back to nudity or nudism is to say that our IQ is actually reducing and i quess this is a major differnce btw us and animals. Pls bra or no bra n pant or no pant (yes, we knw som of u go without pants too), the question should be if this act of mine is morally n spiritually ok for me and others seeing me. thanks no offence pls

I disagree with you

The difference between yesterday and today is the way we view our bodies. They were disciplined, the breast, vagina and penis were primarily considered to be essential for survival and procreation. Sexual fulfilment and excitement came second. But today the order is different.

I was watching a documentary about a tribe in Indonesia, they were still as uncivilised as you can imagine, their religion was Islam yet they went around naked.

Bra and panties shouldn't be a problem. The essence of bra is to make our breast appear perkier, are we not all aware of the likely state of a virgin with DD, E, F and above? of a breastfeeding woman? And of a mother? So why do we pretend as if it is an eyesore for a woman's breast to be flappy and saggy.

2 Likes

Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by Anikkytohposh(f): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2015
mkoabiola:
Slippers breast
if you are a lady...send your pics.
If you are a man....send your wife or gf's pics

#physically-adult;mentally-toddler#

1 Like

Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by SweetWJ(m): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2015
cyril83:

Religious bigot.
Which day u learn dis oyibo?
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by jbaby265(f): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2015
i dnt think this people have worries..

thats their wahala shaa

1 Like

Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by dbestuncle: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2015
Justfollowit:

I disagree with you

The difference between yesterday and today is the way we view our bodies. They were disciplined, the breast, vagina and penis were primarily considered to be essential for survival and procreation. Sexual fulfilment and excitement came second. But today the order is different.

I was watching a documentary about a tribe in Indonesia, they were still as uncivilised as you can imagine, their religion was Islam yet they went around naked.

Bra and panties shouldn't be a problem. The essence of bra is to make our breast appear perkier, are we not all aware of the likely state of a virgin with DD, E, F and above? of a breastfeeding woman? And of a mother? So why do we pretend as if it is an eyesore for a woman's breast to be flappy and saggy.
i will b glad tp know the name of the tribe in indonesia.
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by Anikkytohposh(f): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2015
Mhizkel:
beautiful nonsense
now I understand your term*beautiful nonsense*
Taking a look at your picture, I saw that blur thing that almost made me have headache.
Girl grow up and appreciate beautiful mothers who still look *18*

WOMEN! Our own enemy

1 Like

Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by abatically(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2015
Anikkytohposh:
Taking a look at your picture, I saw that blur thing that almost made me have headache.

WOMEN! Our own enemy

Now that's one reasonable Nigerian.
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2015
dbestuncle:

i will b glad tp know the name of the tribe in indonesia.

I cannot remember. I would have stated it if I did
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by Lyrically(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
E be lyk sey mk i talk bt i no go talk
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by dennismukoro(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
VASLINE CREW OVER TO U

1 Like

Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by goryorhal(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
folabayo1:
its none of ya biznes tongue

smh... is that why you are screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by dbestuncle: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Justfollowit:

I cannot remember. I would have stated it if I did
and u prefer we go back to the stone age man or cafe. u believe dis yet am not sure u will allow ur hous-help go unclad at home with ur husband or wer stuf like dat, wat of his Sec, or even ur own best friend wer such to check on ur house wenever u travel lik helping to check on ur kids n husby. will like ur opininon
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
dbestuncle:

and u prefer we go back to the stone age man or cafe. u believe dis yet am not sure u will allow ur hous-help go unclad at home with ur husband or wer stuf like dat, wat of his Sec, or even ur own best friend wer such to check on ur house wenever u travel lik helping to check on ur kids n husby. will like ur opininon

I want a society where women can go out without bra and panties except if it is necessary.
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
auntymi:
prove wAt nA, hOw
Hehehe no mind me jor, just a little pun intended. but see as you con talk the 'how' like say u no know Wosup, u be pikin?
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
Justfollowit:

I want a society where women can go out without bra and panties except if it is necessary.
who says you can't move around without ur pants and bra? or is there a law mandating the fashion police to 'stop and search' every babe on the street if they are wearing pants and bra?
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by auntymi(f): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
olrotimi:

Hehehe no mind me jor, just a little pun intended. but see as you con talk the 'how' like say u no know Wosup, u be pikin?
yes i b pikin, i no knw wAtz_up
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by zarmani: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lol this got me laughing!

Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by Mhizkel(f): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Anikkytohposh:

WOMEN! Our own enemy
My opinion!Ur headache!
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
auntymi:
yes i b pikin, i no knw wAtz_up
Auntymi tell that to unclemi
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by hakeemfatai217: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
Register for the dangote rural social scheme and enjoy after sales support from dangote group. buy dangote cement at #900 per bag or dangote rice at #6,000...Distributors only. Contact Manager Rural social scheme.
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by octopusfreaky(f): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
advantages of smallllll ummmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by Teeboy22(m): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
hmm
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by Teeboy22(m): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
total nonsense...girls shaaaaa
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by Anikkytohposh(f): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Mhizkel:
My opinion!Ur headache!
It's very easy for u to insult beautiful people, do I blame u? undecided
yet, u talk about *headache*.... cheesy
Don't have migraine while thinking of how to look beautiful
Work some magic on ur body and look gorgeous like dem instead of hating.

*spits on u*

1 Like

Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
Anikkytohposh:

*spits on u*
easy beauty, she's not worth d stress.... wink
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by Mhizkel(f): 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Anikkytohposh:

*spits on u*
U are just a bloody attention seeker! idiot...Till u die,don't quote me again
Re: Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA by dbestuncle: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2015
Justfollowit:

It seems that the both of us ar already deviating frm wher we started this arguments. remember i was said that it is not actually about if u wer bra, pant or not but the act of indecent dressing and i asked u som questions which u ar yet to ans. the freedom to exposing sensitiv body parts that now sounds like civilization, it is no civilization at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire / A Lady's "Sewing Machine" Hairstyle Goes Viral (Photos) / Wow! Men Now Wear Lace Wigs Too (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.