Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas (11358 Views)

Graphics video:Two Black americans were killed by Cops #blacklivesmatters / UNCOVERED: Seven Reasons Why Black Americans Hate Africans! / (PICS) Black Lynching In America. Horrible Killing Of Black Americans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by otipoju(m): 12:20am On Mar 30, 2015
xxSheila89xx:

Exactly they come to America and Europe off the back of our ancestors and grandparents where the f was their ancestors when racist laws wouldn't allow them to come into countries.

This is where you miss it entirely and I have finally confirmed why you guys hate us.

Are your ancestors as an African american not the same as my ancestors as an African.

You seem to think that the families whose children and fathers were kidnapped, stolen and sold into slavery by a few slave traders and kings were not traumatized to loose their loved ones.

When I look at an African american I can easily tell if she or he has Yoruba or Igbo roots.

The slave trade was a tragedy to Africans as a tragedy whole... The ones who were stolen bore the brunt of this wickedness and I salute their courage and perseverance in bearing the indignities suffered in time past.

Nevertheless you guys have this seriously erroneous impression that the whole if Africa conspired to sell their kith and kin into slavery.

Nevertheless not wanting to have anything to do with your roots means you cannot really understand yourself and why you act the way you do sometimes.

Hope I am making sense to you. I do not hate you, I just need you to stand up and be proud that you are African.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by otipoju(m): 12:34am On Mar 30, 2015
xxSheila89xx:

B*tch are you blind im black british caribbean with american roots dummy im not black american i just said stop talking down about my people. And the white man did not invent sh*t you see ya'll love the WHITE MAN SOOOOO MUCH! Ya'll love his miseducation that ya'll go round teaching it to ya'll kids. F that the white man gets no f*cking love from me if I had the power I would kill every white man n shedevil in sight.

So much hate in you. Yuck. ...at the end of the day you are an African.. Forget all those long story you put there

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by otipoju(m): 12:42am On Mar 30, 2015
xxSheila89xx:

B*tch are you blind im black british caribbean with american roots dummy im not black american i just said stop talking down about my people. And the white man did not invent sh*t you see ya'll love the WHITE MAN SOOOOO MUCH! Ya'll love his miseducation that ya'll go round teaching it to ya'll kids. F that the white man gets no f*cking love from me if I had the power I would kill every white man n shedevil in sight.

You are not responding to my points. You need to calm down and let's discuss rationally.

You remind me of eliseo the mexican whom I corrected for tardiness who went off into a rant calling me monkey and nigger. I calmy let him finish and told him that he is lucky that he is in the USA where I has freedom of speech so I appreciate his rant but he must do what I want.

So madame explain to me what you mean by miseducation of the white man

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by xxSheila89xx: 1:21am On Mar 30, 2015
otipoju:

This is where you miss it entirely and I have finally confirmed why you guys hate us.

Are your ancestors as an African american not the same as my ancestors as an African.

You seem to think that the families whose children and fathers were kidnapped, stolen and sold into slavery by a few slave traders and kings were not traumatized to loose their loved ones.

When I look at an African american I can easily tell if she or he has Yoruba or Igbo roots.

The slave trade was a tragedy to Africans as a tragedy whole... The ones who were stolen bore the brunt of this wickedness and I salute their courage and perseverance in bearing the indignities suffered in time past.

Nevertheless you guys have this seriously erroneous impression that the whole if Africa conspired to sell their kith and kin into slavery.

Nevertheless not wanting to have anything to do with your roots means you cannot really understand yourself and why you act the way you do sometimes.

Hope I am making sense to you. I do not hate you, I just need you to stand up and be proud that you are African.

How are you going to say im African you see this is what I have a problem with theres a book out there called They Came Before Colombus READ IT http://thehouseofsankofa.com/books/Ivan-Van-Sertima-They-Came-Before-Columbu.pdf not everyones ancestors are African have you heard of Pangea Where black people were sailing all around the globe. Do you know about the moors and the Black Nobility in Europe Its wrong to say i'm African because im not. I dont trust the white mans dna bullcrap so stick that up yer arse.
Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by xxSheila89xx: 1:24am On Mar 30, 2015
otipoju:

You are not responding to my points. You need to calm down and let's discuss rationally.

You remind me of eliseo the mexican whom I corrected for tardiness who went off into a rant calling me monkey and nigger. I calmy let him finish and told him that he is lucky that he is in the USA where I has freedom of speech so I appreciate his rant but he must do what I want.

So madame explain to me what you mean by miseducation of the white man

No you think black americans are igbo or yoruba when thats bs not everyones ancestors are african you people tell that same sh*t story the white man says. If the white man said jump ya'll would say HOW HIGH. Its like the gullah people alot of them incorrectly call themselves African when the majority of their people are from Barbados and Jamaica. Ya'll no different then the white man exhalting yourselves over us F.ck you the white man did not call you negro when he put up his signs he never said Africans for sale it was always negros can you ask me why?? I will be damned calling myself African which means slave.
Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by xxSheila89xx: 1:29am On Mar 30, 2015
http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/519943/africans-apologizing-and-not-apologizing-for-slavery <<<< this is why i have such a disdain hatred for you evil people ya'll sold my ancestors to the white man and want to apologise f*ck your apology. God cursed your Continent with War, Death and Famine.
Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by otipoju(m): 3:01am On Mar 30, 2015
xxSheila89xx:

No you think black americans are igbo or yoruba when thats bs not everyones ancestors are african you people tell that same sh*t story the white man says. If the white man said jump ya'll would say HOW HIGH. Its like the gullah people alot of them incorrectly call themselves African when the majority of their people are from Barbados and Jamaica. Ya'll no different then the white man exhalting yourselves over us F.ck you the white man did not call you negro when he put up his signs he never said Africans for sale it was always negros can you ask me why?? I will be damned calling myself African which means slave.

My sister stop ranting and make yourself comprehensible. I am willing to learn.

Are you saying that there were Black communities domiciled in Europe and america before the advent of the slave trade?

I do not exalt myself over you. Your pain is my pain. I am no better than you and you are no better than me.

What I am saying is that you have allowed yourself to be filled with so much hate that it has poisoned the way you see the world.

I refused to be drawn into your hate filled world.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by otipoju(m): 3:12am On Mar 30, 2015
xxSheila89xx:
http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/519943/africans-apologizing-and-not-apologizing-for-slavery <<<< this is why i have such a disdain hatred for you evil people ya'll sold my ancestors to the white man and want to apologise f*ck your apology. God cursed your Continent with War, Death and Famine.

You really are ignorant. "You all "...are you saying that parents sold their children.

Most of our people were kidnapped stolen and prisoners of war sold by a number of chiefs and slave merchants in partnership with their white business partners.

"We all"... did not sell sheet.and I owe you no apology for what I was not a part of.

You can stew in your cauldron of hate. It does not affect the price of garri in the market.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by tobtap: 7:46am On Mar 30, 2015
xxSheila89xx:

F you I would never let one of you near me I only like british black caribbean and black american men! So you can just hop over to your nigerian gals!
wink grin cheesy....anyways enjoy...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by Dyoungstar: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
xxsheila89xx
OP i can see that you are truely hurt and looking for ways to come back home.

we accept our lost relavtives, you just need to speakout so we can find you a hut.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by xxSheila89xx: 3:08am On Apr 03, 2015
Dyoungstar:
xxsheila89xx

we accept our lost relavtives, you just need to speakout so we can find you a hut.

Never in my wildest dreams would I go to Africa NEVER my moms friend had an awful experience in Nigeria and I vowed to NEVER go there. If I wanted to move somewhere it would be the Islands or South America but never Africa, I'm sorry but I don't trust you people you treat 'black' people like sh*t.
Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by xxSheila89xx: 3:11am On Apr 03, 2015
tobtap:

wink grin cheesy....anyways enjoy...

I will enjoy I don't date you people you cant speak the english languag correctly and most of you look like batty men as if i'm really going to go there. Kmt you must be dreaming [Movado Quote] as bad as Caribbean men are I have more in common with them then I do you. So ta-ta African Boi. Unlike your women who jump like flies around sh*t to white men I don't, at least with a carib guy he knows my sense of humour.
Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by xxSheila89xx: 3:15am On Apr 03, 2015
otipoju:

So much hate in you. Yuck. ...at the end of the day you are an African.. Forget all those long story you put there

Yes i hate your people, the white man, the jewish edomite and all the other nations that sold my ancestors b*tch so its payback time. I hope God Almighty does not spare any of you voodoo worshipping pagans!!!!! You sold my kinfolk and you people must pay!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by otipoju(m): 3:23am On Apr 03, 2015
xxSheila89xx:

Yes i hate your people, the white man, the jewish edomite and all the other nations that sold my ancestors b*tch so its payback time. I hope God Almighty does not spare any of you voodoo worshipping pagans!!!!! You sold my kinfolk and you people must pay!!!!!!!!

Make us pay. We are waiting. Abeg go and sit down somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by Dyoungstar: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2015
xxSheila89xx:

Never in my wildest dreams would I go to Africa NEVER my moms friend had an awful experience in Nigeria and I vowed to NEVER go there. If I wanted to move somewhere it would be the Islands or South America but never Africa, I'm sorry but I don't trust you people you treat 'black' people like sh*t.

Don't be myopic, your mums friend ain't you or your mum. Probably she didn't make good arrangements and trusted everyone she met.

Even in south and north America, islands and the world in general there are dubious and fraudulent people, so stop the blame switching game.

Come home dear, you will love it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by tobtap: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2015
xxSheila89xx:

I will enjoy I don't date you people you cant speak the english languag correctly and most of you look like batty men as if i'm really going to go there. Kmt you must be dreaming [Movado Quote] as bad as Caribbean men are I have more in common with them then I do you. So ta-ta African Boi. Unlike your women who jump like flies around sh*t to white men I don't, at least with a carib guy he knows my sense of humour.
cheesy grin cheesy grin....i think you have inferiority complex....but incase you change your mind...am in england to give you AFRICAN LOVE grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by khia: 12:47am On Apr 13, 2015
19naia:
My Translator for yoruba to english, says Akata is Hyena... That is still a degrading word to use on someone.. A scavenger who knows no work for his own sustenance, but rather puts their strength to taking advantage of others hard work...
Maybe it has another meaning that isnt meant to say "Hyena". But to call a person a Hyena in Africa is like calling them good for nothing but usury of other people..
"Pele" means sorry, apology or condolences for suffering or loss, said by kind nigerians with good hospitality.. Africans are tough and often treated like worthless around the world.. Their strength and endurance is unmatched and fueled with little indulgences when bred true to their indigenous culture... Its no fun for them to have to take you seriously when they know they bring more respect and endurance to the table than those who try to look down on them... Its the only way to preserve their good qualities, to avoid with stern commitment away from all those who would bring bad influence in their lives to draw them into a lazy bad mouth Akata way of living...
When the world of plenty and easy living collapses under the weight of over exploitation and disrespect for the delicate balance of the nature of earth and her bounty, Africans will thrive because they would have long standing tenure in their blood for withstanding hardship..
Akata life is associated with Aje Butter (eats butter), foods and way of life that make a person weak and fat, unhealthy and lazy, less prone to survive should hard times come about... Akata is associated with living off the backs of others hard labor while acting like they are the power that drives the world, rather than the strong people whom they depend on to do everything for them..

lolgrin grin grin You just described white Americans who have been living off the backs of black Americans hard labor since the beginning of America's existence.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by khia: 1:10am On Apr 13, 2015
otipoju:

Ur behaviour and response is typical akata behaviour...easily agitated to a degree that contrasts to the issue on ground.

In my writing I carefully used the word " some" cause I have met African Americans who are doing great for themselves.

There is nothing like white mans education. Education is education. The same engineering, medicine, HR management are learnt in Korea, Iran and africa with regional adaptation.

You hate the white mans miseducation but do not hesitate to benefit from the technological advances of the so called miseducation. Its that miseducation that produced the "dodge" cars and Iphones that your crew loves so much.

Most if you guys are so stuck in hatred of the white man that you hate everything in sight. Caucasians, mexicans, Africans and even yourselves.

We try to speak like you because its an economic necessity. You need to be understood to make a sale. we still enjoy speaking our individual languages.

In your excelling in sports....the USA has better facilities and an efficient system in place that discovers talents and nurtures them to greatness .

I do not look down on you. I am surprised to come here and see African Americans looking down on Africans .

As for licking white ass, i carry myself with a lot of dignity and get the respect that i deserve.I believe that there are dumb Africans just like there are dumb Caucasians. There are smart whites just like there are very smart Africans and treat people on a one on one basis.

Hatred of other people haa been with human beinga from the beginning od time and it will not go away anytime soon. Nevertheleas as I Nigerian I was not brought up to hate whites, Asians , Africans, mexicans or aborigines.

I guess you were only brought up to hate/stereotype black American's like alot of your fellow Nigerians were.
Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by khia: 2:20am On Apr 13, 2015
Dyoungstar:
xxsheila89xx

That's not funny, if you know she is hurting why the remark about the hut?
Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by 19naia(m): 3:44am On Apr 13, 2015
khia:

lolgrin grin grin You just described white Americans who have been living off the backs of black Americans hard labor since the beginning of America's existence.

Yes, I beg Ooo ,you bring expanded truth to this topic... They live off the backs of blacks and chinese labour, Native Americans and virtually all indigenous peoples around the entire world...

Thanks there for the notice...
Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by otipoju(m): 4:23am On Apr 13, 2015
khia:

I guess you were only brought up to hate/stereotype black American's like alot of your fellow Nigerians were.

Khia... It is impossible for me to hate African Americans...what I find hard to comprehend is why most of you guys deride Africa ...your own roots.
Coming to America.. It was the last thing I expected.
Khia..I am willing to be friends with you and let's talk

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by 19naia(m): 5:09am On Apr 13, 2015
otipoju:

Khia... It is impossible for me to hate African Americans...what I find hard to comprehend is why most of you guys deride Africa ...your own roots.

When i moved back from Nigeria to USA, it was my last year of highschool which was picked up here in USA... My mother is white american and my father is black Nigerian... Word spread around school that i had just come from Africa... It was mostly the black American kids at shcool that gave me comedy for my african upbringing... I met a few that were not so degrading of African roots and i knew it was because they were conditioned to be ashamed of africa from all the bad stories spread... I didnt get angry because i suffered in my 8 years in Nigeria, the longest 8 years of my life like another lifetime ago... There were some white guys at school with one black american friend and they were all very interested in me for my african experience.. They wanted to hear all about it and so those became my steady friends and i learned how to be american again from them while i shared with them my experiences from Nigeria... I was Born in USA and moved to Nigeria by age 8 and stayed in Nigeria until i was 16... Even so with mixed race features in me, it was mostly black americans at my last highschool who gave me the most jest about being African, and some of them were blacker than me, but they had never been to africa and were conditioned to be ashamed of and deny Africa... I could say it was white racist who brought all that about, but i also have to say it was also some white guys at school who embraced me for being fresh from africa... A lot of white people at school were just silent on the matter ,to not fan the flames of their racist heritage...
BTW, they were all astonished when i breezed through school with extra ordinary performance and allowed to move up half a year ahead of my mates and graduate early.. No white or black americans did that at the school.. And its not the only exceptional thing i have expressed in USA since i returned from Nigeria.. Already every year for the past few years, it was a student with nigerian connections that topped the academic charts for addmission to every top school (Ivy league colleges) here in USA... Very few Black americans or white americans can say that about themselves.. Nigerians have some of the worst reputation around the world but also show up among the most exceptional academic performers as well.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by otipoju(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2015
19naia:

When i moved back from Nigeria to USA, it was my last year of highschool which was picked up here in USA... My mother is white american and my father is black Nigerian... Word spread around school that i had just come from Africa... It was mostly the black American kids at shcool that gave me comedy for my african upbringing... I met a few that were not so degrading of African roots and i knew it was because they were conditioned to be ashamed of africa from all the bad stories spread... I didnt get angry because i suffered in my 8 years in Nigeria, the longest 8 years of my life like another lifetime ago... There were some white guys at school with one black american friend and they were all very interested in me for my african experience.. They wanted to hear all about it and so those became my steady friends and i learned how to be american again from them while i shared with them my experiences from Nigeria... I was Born in USA and moved to Nigeria by age 8 and stayed in Nigeria until i was 16... Even so with mixed race features in me, it was mostly black americans at my last highschool who gave me the most jest about being African, and some of them were blacker than me, but they had never been to africa and were conditioned to be ashamed of and deny Africa... I could say it was white racist who brought all that about, but i also have to say it was also some white guys at school who embraced me for being fresh from africa... A lot of white people at school were just silent on the matter ,to not fan the flames of their racist heritage...
BTW, they were all astonished when i breezed through school with extra ordinary performance and allowed to move up half a year ahead of my mates and graduate early.. No white or black americans did that at the school.. And its not the only exceptional thing i have expressed in USA since i returned from Nigeria.. Already every year for the past few years, it was a student with nigerian connections that topped the academic charts for addmission to every top school (Ivy league colleges) here in USA... Very few Black americans or white americans can say that about themselves.. Nigerians have some of the worst reputation around the world but also show up among the most exceptional academic performers as well.

I understand you perfectly. Even other Africans that I have met here tell me Nigerians have an extraordinary amount of confidence.

African American s are just too funny. One of them told me that what I see is the effect of a loss of identity.what you have said here also gives me better insight into their current mindset...they have been conditioned to feel ashamed of their roots... His sad.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by khia: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
otipoju:

There you go with your stereotypical comments. Have you met most African Americans to make that statement? I don't recall ever meeting you. We call ourselves AFRICAN Americans for a reason you know and the funny thing about that is some Africans right here on this website complain about us calling ourselves Africans saying that we are not Africans and on the flip side of the coin there are Africans saying we are ashamed of our roots and that is why we call ourselves Black Americans.. We are doomed if we don't and doomed if we do, it's like sitting between a rock and a hard place, which is better? If you had problems with SOME not ALL immature school kids, all I can say is kids will be kids, we all go through things when we were younger. I would love to be your friend and you can talk to me about anything. smiley
Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by otipoju(m): 12:48am On Apr 14, 2015
khia:

There you go with your stereotypical comments. Have you met most African Americans to make that statement? I don't recall ever meeting you. We call ourselves AFRICAN Americans for a reason you know and the funny thing about that is some Africans right here on this website complain about us calling ourselves Africans saying that we are not Africans and on the flip side of the coin there are Africans saying we are ashamed of our roots and that is why we call ourselves Black Americans.. We are doomed if we don't and doomed if we do, it's like sitting between a rock and a hard place, which is better? If you had problems with SOME not ALL immature school kids, all I can say is kids will be kids, we all go through things when we were younger. I would love to be your friend and you can talk to me about anything. smiley

I am not talking from preconcieved bias or nothing. I am talking about what I have experienced in Columbus and Dallas. Nevertheless I have some cool friends especially one that calls me 'my brother from the motherland ".

If we get to talk, I'll narrate some of my experiences.I am an extraordinarily open and friendly person. I am willing to learn more about your unique experiences as an african american . i watched that video about that cop that shot the fleeing man eight times in the back and i kind of appreciatef the **** that you gus go through.Do me a mail on iamnapoleon101@gmail.com and let's take it from there. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by vindicated: 3:16am On Apr 14, 2015
Interesting and controversial topic.
....again, please tell me when was slavery and racism abolished ?
And how old are the commenters?
Why so much pent up anger and bitterness after so many decades?
Why so un forgiving?

...but every race was involved in slavery! So much wickedness was done during the era of slave trade!
... but generations have passed...yet people refuse to let time heal the wounds...holding unto feudal words of past ancestors...So sad.

Whenever I hear news about the shooting of another black by white police, I truly sympathize with them, but with the kind of anger I am feeling From the comments here, it makes me question where my loyalty lies.

It is so disheartening to know that black Americans detest Africans this much.
It is well. No shaking! We dey kpame! We shall overcome someday.

Like the children of Israel cried unto God, asking: WHY SHOULD THEIR TEETH BE ON EDGE BECAUSE THEIR FOREFATHERS ATE SOUR GRAPES? (why should they suffer for sins they did not commit or know of?) I ask black Americans: WHY SHOULD THE NEW GENERATION OF AFRICANS SUFFER FOR THE ERRORS OF THE PAST?

Please LET GO of the past, and live in the present, embracing the future. Shalom cheesy
Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by khia: 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
vindicated:
Interesting and controversial topic.
....again, please tell me when was slavery and racism abolished ?
And how old are the commenters?
Why so much pent up anger and bitterness after so many decades?
Why so un forgiving?

...but every race was involved in slavery! So much wickedness was done during the era of slave trade!
... but generations have passed...yet people refuse to let time heal the wounds...holding unto feudal words of past ancestors...So sad.

Whenever I hear news about the shooting of another black by white police, I truly sympathize with them, but with the kind of anger I am feeling From the comments here, it makes me question where my loyalty lies.

It is so disheartening to know that black Americans detest Africans this much.
It is well. No shaking! We dey kpame! We shall overcome someday.

Like the children of Israel cried unto God, asking: WHY SHOULD THEIR TEETH BE ON EDGE BECAUSE THEIR FOREFATHERS ATE SOUR GRAPES? (why should they suffer for sins they did not commit or know of?) I ask black Americans: WHY SHOULD THE NEW GENERATION OF AFRICANS SUFFER FOR THE ERRORS OF THE PAST?

Please LET GO of the past, and live in the present, embracing the future. Shalom cheesy

Don't believe all the crap these posters are posting, some of them are just hateful re.tards, both Nigerian and American wanting to cause confusion.

For the 100th time, AFRICAN AMERICANS DO NOT HATE AFRICANS!!!!!!!

PS..... Racism in America has never ended that is why there are people coming on this website pretending to be African American and saying stu.pid, ignorant, hateful things about Africans just to extend their racism to you all. The plan is to get you to change your loyalties and cause division, beware of these snakes.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by Dipsetx100: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2016
I know I am very late . But I wanna put my two cents in as a Black American looking to relocate to Ghana.....

1) Africans have a point about how us blacks get down in Amerikkka. We LOOOOOOVE the white man , Stockholm Syndrome . Most blacks have negative views of Africa due to brainwashing by Amerikkkan media. It's what happens when you are raised on a plantation . I cant dispute none of the things that poster said about the baby momma drama , the materialism , the rampant drug use , etc .ALL FACTS

2) Ive havent met too many Africans but the ones I have met are so nice . I never sense they looked down on me . In fact , I sensed they really liked they saw a young black man with his head on straight. All the negative stereotypes Africans may have towards Black Americans is NOT FAIR. You have to understand the psyche and the implications on the psyche due to the conditions of Amerikkka . Its not just fun and games .

We are all black and all from Africa . Why the division? Why must we be at eachother's necks? Why can't we help eachother? I dont get it . It's sad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas by mysticwarrior(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
xxSheila89xx:

you are nothing but a "BASTARDIZED NEGRO" slaves your forefathers were, and slave you and you descendants will always remain. Our ancestors did the right thing by selling your ancestors as slaves, oyes they did a very good job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! / What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? / Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions And Answers (practice Online Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.