Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? (10692 Views)

She Asked If I Am Okay With It! / Check This Out..... Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Love Before? (pic) / Why Is It Okay For Straight Men To Harrass Women BUT ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by MissMakas(f): 1:00am On Mar 09, 2015
I was at my friend's place the other, and I experienced something I'm confused about. My friend got married last year, and they were to go for thanksgiving for their One Year (wedding) Anniversary, and she invited me and some other friends of ours. The day's mass was supposed to be by 6am, and by 5am I had already woken up to start preparing for Church. As I was about going into the bathroom, I heard noise. It was my friend moaning...as early as 5:20 am when the time for mass was just 40 minutes away. I was surprised. Though I absolutely have no problem with what they do and how they choose to do them, I still find it kind of awkward and somehow, ungodly? I don't know.

I didn't tell or ask my her though, because she might just misunderstand me or even misinterpret the whole thing. I decided to throw it open to the floor here.

Is is okay for married couples to make love just before going to Church? Thanks. smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by JoeCutie(m): 1:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Shebi love making in marriage is allowed? Shikena! But this one strong sha oo. grin

How composed do you think the lady would be in Church? What would she be thinking as the service/mass is going on? She'd be lost totally. First off, she'd be tired and overtaken, both physically, mentally, emotionally and even spiritually. Her body go dey totori am, in such a way that the Man of God would say "In Jesus Name", and while the others are responding with "Amen!", she'd be shouting "Harder!". cheesy

Na that time you go know say that "the world is a small place" no mean say you go fit trek from Lagos to Oreh. That you're free to bang as a married couple doesn't mean you should do it right in front of your kids. God go catch you. cheesy

In every rule, there are exceptions. grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by kilokeys(m): 1:02am On Mar 09, 2015
why can't he worship in his temple?

sex in marriage is God ordained.. so don't sweat it

5 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by overdrive(m): 1:04am On Mar 09, 2015
sure anytime baby..

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 09, 2015
they r married…so i think tats fine... grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by nerodenero: 1:15am On Mar 09, 2015
When has it become awkward for married people to have sex whenever they deem fit?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 09, 2015
MissMakas:
I was at my friend's place the other, and I experienced something I'm confused about. My friend got married last year, and they were to go for thanksgiving for their One Year (wedding) Anniversary, and she invited me and some other friends of ours. The day's mass was supposed to be by 6am, and by 5am I had already woken up to start preparing for Church. As I was about going into the bathroom, I heard noise. It was my friend moaning...as early as 5:20 am when the time for mass was just 40 minutes away. I was surprised. Though I absolutely have no problem with what they do and how they choose to do them, I still find it kind of awkward and somehow, ungodly? I don't know.

I didn't tell or ask my her though, because she might just misunderstand me or even misinterpret the whole thing. I decided to throw it open to the floor here.

Is is okay for married couples to make love just before going to Church? Thanks. smiley
Instead of you to go and get a husband you are asking a steupid question...

I guess it because of this anti-sex law,that why you are. Asking such question...a mentally fit married woman won't ask such question...

Or you want them to invite their pastor to ask him abi..so that the pastor will bless the pauscy...

Father bless the pauscy in jesus name amen....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by asdfjklhaha(f): 1:33am On Mar 09, 2015
They are married for christ's sake, so I see nothing wrong with that.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 09, 2015
Yes

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by PhweshyJ(f): 1:40am On Mar 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
Shebi love making in marriage is allowed? Shikena! But this one strong sha oo. grin

How composed do you think the lady would be in Church? What would she be thinking as the service/mass is going on? She'd be lost totally. First off, she'd be tired and overtaken, both physically, mentally, emotionally and even spiritually. Her body go dey totori am, in such a way that the Man of God would say "In Jesus Name", and while the others are responding with "Amen!", she'd be shouting "Harder!". cheesy

Na that time you go know say that "the world is a small place" no mean say you go fit trek from Lagos to Oreh. That you're free to bang as a married couple doesn't mean you should do it right in front of your kids. God go catch you. cheesy

Who are you? God! You're crazically funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's like you've done it before abi? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by PhweshyJ(f): 1:41am On Mar 09, 2015
I think early morning hours are the best time to do it, but I don't know about Sunday morning oh. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by Badgers14: 2:19am On Mar 09, 2015
Wetin person no go hear .... Smh angry. Soon someone will create a thread and be like, " my wife caught me having sex with on our bed, is it a sin" undecided
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by naijaboiy: 2:31am On Mar 09, 2015
i'm still wondering how their sex matter became your business undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by peedeeasobie(m): 2:47am On Mar 09, 2015
what on earth is wrong with this religiously hypnotised people we have in Africa?
If the bible was written by Nigerians, the world would be in trouble.

Is sex a sin? Forget about who is doing it and when it is done. Is sex a sin? who created sex?

Do you think God will be happy to have a couple who is sexually starved and unhappy in church or a couple that is sexually satisfied and happy in church?

The true answer to these questions will liberate many.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by khia: 3:23am On Mar 09, 2015
MissMakas:

How on earth could lovemaking between a husband and wife be ungodly at anytime? Not making love is ungodly for a married couple. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by khia: 3:31am On Mar 09, 2015
JoeCutie:

Childish crap. The op didn't say anything about doing it in front of the children they were in the privacy of their bedroom and had every right to make love when and however they wanted to. ALOT of Catholics still believe sex is a sin unless you are married and having it for procreation only and not for pleasure. grin Are you Catholic? Just asking. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by khia: 3:41am On Mar 09, 2015
PhweshyJ:
I think early morning hours are the best time to do it, but I don't know about Sunday morning oh. cheesy

Sunday morning is fine, do they stop being married because it's Sunday?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by sarmiie(m): 4:55am On Mar 09, 2015
kevinberry:

Instead of you to go and get a husband you are asking a steupid question...

I guess it because of this anti-sex law,that why you are. Asking such question...a mentally fit married woman won't ask such question...

Or you want them to invite their pastor to ask him abi..so that the pastor will bless the pauscy...

Father bless the pauscy in jesus name amen....

hehehe......classic

father blesa the pauscy in Jesus name amen

pu.ssy turn food ba??

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 09, 2015
MissMakas:

As far as the bible recognises & recommends sex for married couples,i see no issue with that.

Op make some grammatical corrections in your write up,so it could hit front page,thanks.
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by Iamfrank(m): 5:49am On Mar 09, 2015
MissMakas:

Go n marry...... Aproko gal

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by disloman(m): 6:37am On Mar 09, 2015
khia:

Sunday morning is fine, do they stop being married because it's Sunday?
U mind them?Some don't knw when u enjoy sex most is at dat odd time n odd places.
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by khia: 6:40am On Mar 09, 2015
disloman:
U mind them?Some don't knw when u enjoy sex most is at dat odd time n odd places.

lol grin grin I can only imagine how boring their sex life must be *missionary only*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by disloman(m): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2015
khia:

lol grin grin I can only imagine how boring their sex life must be *missionary only*
Missionary?can' remember when last i did dat.We gat 2 spice up our sexual life.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by khia: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2015
disloman:
Missionary?can' remember when last i did dat.We gat 2 spice up our sexual life.

LMAO grin grin I hear you, for myself being the sensual woman that I am, the missionary has to be the most boring *wanna blow your brains out* position there is. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2015
no big deal mehnn as long as they are married,sex in marriage is allowed anyday anytime no specific time op#God support it!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by cyprianlah(m): 8:05am On Mar 09, 2015
All you people saying they is nothing wrong, I ''piri''you

For cryin out loud u are goin to church, and d last thing u did before goin to pray to God is have sex, dats soo unthinkable

They should have waited and have sex in church na, since they are married

You people don't knw dat sex is more than wat u see it

Tell me wat will be goin through their minds wen seated in church Maybe something like ''sweetheart u we're good I really enjoyed it''

Pleaseeeeeeee SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by disloman(m): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2015
khia:

LMAO grin grin I hear you, for myself being the sensual woman that I am, the missionary has to be the most boring *wanna blow your brains out* position there is. grin grin grin

I respect u n believe dat ur man will find it difficult 2 chase all those tonshi gurls where he knws what he has at house. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by khia: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2015
disloman:
I respect u n believe dat ur man will find it difficult 2 chase all those tonshi gurls where he knws what he has at house. cheesy

Thanks for the respect and understanding, you know we women who aren't sexually frigid are willing to try new things with our men. grin grin
What a beautiful picture on your profile, it makes my heart glorious. smiley
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by disloman(m): 9:34am On Mar 09, 2015
khia:

Thanks for the respect and understanding, you know we women who aren't sexually frigid are willing to try new things with our men. grin grin
What a beautiful picture on your profile, it makes my heart glorious. smiley
WORD n thanks.They r my joy n life.
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by khia: 9:38am On Mar 09, 2015
disloman:
WORD

Yes!!
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2015
Why not? Just perfect before church. The joy of praise and worship would be fuller, and God will bless you for it.

After all, you are doing it with your spouse. So what exactly is the problem here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by khia: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2015
disloman:
WORD n thanks.They r my joy n life.

Awwwwwwww!!! Bless your dear heart, are they your wife/woman and child or family members?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Which Of These Big Ass Transformation Do You Think Is Fake (photos) / 10 Tips For A Guy On How To Chat With A Girl / Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.