Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:13 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (440630 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by nkwako: 9:52pm On May 09, 2017
Good day had a test with stanbic on friday the week before the last but not heard anything from them please how long does it take for them to get back to someone
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by CuteMorriz: 10:12pm On May 09, 2017
OversightTM:

lol you be 26 na, you never old
hahahahaahahahah grin...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by frankefe(m): 8:45am On May 13, 2017
nkwako:
Good day had a test with stanbic on friday the week before the last but not heard anything from them please how long does it take for them to get back to someone

Just carry bench and sit down. 2015 medicals personal bankers enquirer officers etc. so just relax and be hustling something else
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by chinaylo: 4:19pm On May 27, 2017
18wheeler:
I have tried to send the samples to no avail. It's like a restriction has been placed on mail going out of the organisation. Even mail I sent to a consultant working with us were returned undelivered. Please go to Google and search SHL. You will be guided to where you can take a mock test. It's SHL that stanbic use to test applicants.

Pls what is stanbic's personality test all about
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bioduneberry(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2017
chinaylo:

Pls what is stanbic's personality test all about

What role did you apply for and have you been invited?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by chinaylo: 8:47pm On May 27, 2017
bioduneberry:

What role did you apply for and have you been invited?
Yes. Asset custodian.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DivineKayy(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2017
chinaylo:

Yes. Asset custodian.
Personality test involves you choosing answers to work based or general life based questions. Like what you would do to solve a task, the methods you would used. Like how you would respond to a situation that might occur in the course of your work.
It's just a way for the bank to know the type of person you are.

Do you have at least two years banking experience?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by chinaylo: 10:21pm On May 27, 2017
DivineKayy:

Personality test involves you choosing answers to work based or general life based questions. Like what you would do to solve a task, the methods you would used. Like how you would respond to a situation that might occur in the course of your work.
It's just a way for the bank to know the type of person you are.

Do you have at least two years banking experience?
I don't, and that is why i am a bit sceptical about the whole thing
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DivineKayy(m): 10:32pm On May 27, 2017
chinaylo:

I don't, and that is why i am a bit sceptical about the whole thing
You shouldn't...you are fit for it that's why they called you. Ordinarily it's an entry level position because some GTs after the whole training process are engaged in that position. I hope to get a call too.

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by chinaylo: 10:36pm On May 27, 2017
DivineKayy:

You shouldn't...you are fit for it that's why they called you. Ordinarily it's an entry level position because some GTs after the whole training process are engaged in that position. I hope to get a call too.

okay Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bioduneberry(m): 8:17am On May 28, 2017
chinaylo:

Yes. Asset custodian.

Cool. Still expecting an invite tho.

It seems stanbic just started using personality test, it used to be Shl test first.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by chinaylo: 9:15am On May 28, 2017
bioduneberry:

Cool. Still expecting an invite tho.

It seems stanbic just started using personality test, it used to be Shl test first.

Its is both actually.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bioduneberry(m): 4:30pm On May 28, 2017
chinaylo:

Its is both actually.

Ok then. Thanks.

Is it online or at walter carrington?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by chinaylo: 6:36pm On May 28, 2017
bioduneberry:

Ok then. Thanks.

Is it online or at walter carrington?

walter carrington
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bioduneberry(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2017
chinaylo:

walter carrington

Alright thanks.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bioduneberry(m): 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Chinaylo, what's the update on the test?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by chinaylo: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
bioduneberry:
Chinaylo, what's the update on the test?

It was positive Did you receive a mail from them?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bioduneberry(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
chinaylo:

It was positive Did you receive a mail from them?

congrats... I'm hoping to.

I sent you a pm. Kindly respond.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by chinaylo: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
bioduneberry:

congrats... I'm hoping to.

I sent you a pm. Kindly respond.

I dont have access to this email
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bioduneberry(m): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
chinaylo:

I dont have access to this email

Okay.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bioduneberry(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gabby02: 7:20am On Jun 05, 2017
Wrote the test last week and got a success mail the next day, pls do u know when interview mails will start rolling up

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by nkwako: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2017
gabby02:
Wrote the test last week and got a success mail the next day, pls do u know when interview mails will start rolling up

Oh so so basically if u dont succeed they don't send you a mail to confirm u were unsucessful
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gabby02: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
nkwako:

Oh so so basically if u dont succeed they don't send you a mail to confirm u were unsucessful
others got regret mail.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by nkwako: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
gabby02:
others got regret mail.

Oh well the test I did with them they have not contacted me since may
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by brownheart: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Can anyone assist with SHL practice materials? My email is brownheart78@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jonextee(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2017
pls r u pple talking abt d recent stabic vacancy?......if yes.....pls......will dy send regret email after applying if someone doesn't qualify or will dy not send @ all?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by chinaylo: 11:29am On Jun 14, 2017
gabby02:

Hello, have you been interviewed? is it in batches? did you get a reply?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gabby02: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
chinaylo:

Hello, have you been interviewed? is it in batches? did you get a reply?
yes I av and got a positive response as well and you?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by sulemontar(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
hello house am trying to apply for graduate client service officer...but anytym I click on apply...it takes me to people.eu.com...wen I try to register is showing error
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by chinaylo: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
gabby02:
yes I av and got a positive response as well and you?

ok was it about being recommended?

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.