Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (443574 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Wallade(m): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
cutextowsen:
Abuja, had my interview on the 16th of june.

Were you for business banking role
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by podada(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
If you have done Medicals,please just hold on,there are some approvals that need to be sought before we are called.i did my Medicals last 2weeks...after Medicals,I feel you are one leg in...All banks sack if you don't perform, and in Stanbic u bargain for ur pay,u can even earn more than ur supervisor, and most tyms u bargain with ur current pay(u ask for a higher amount)
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Loka0512: 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
@18wheeler I did my medicals at q life family clinic.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2015
People just dey do medicals up n down.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2015
TheeRevelation:
People just dey do medicals up n down.
it is a good one. Meaning offer letters will roll in soon!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2015
Hiploko:
it is a good one. Meaning offer letters will roll in soon!!!

yeah hopefully.

Are u for asset custodian?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by KADASE: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2015
18wheeler:

Yes it can take that long. Mine is a case study.
18wheeler:

The CBN clearance should be the thing keeping you. I waited over 2months for that. Just relax, you are in already.

@18wheeler
In one of your posts on this thread, you stated that as a result of the long time for CBN clearance that stanbic now start the clearance immediately after an applicant passes the test and no longer after medicals. Please clarify.

I did my interview/exco chat in Lagos on 14th of May, that is exactly seven (7) weeks now and since then I have not been communicated as to the status of the interview. I applied and was interviewed as a business banker. I am an experienced banker with about 10 years. Is my case awaiting CBN clearance before I will be called for medicals or something else that I need to know?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2015
TheeRevelation:

yeah hopefully.

Are u for asset custodian?
was interviewed for HSS in Abuja. Are u for assest custodion? What's your location and what stage are u?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2015
KADASE:

@18wheeler
In one of your posts on this thread, you stated that as a result of the long time for CBN clearance that stanbic now start the clearance immediately after an applicant passes the test and no longer after medicals. Please clarify.

I did my interview/exco chat in Lagos on 14th of May, that is exactly seven (7) weeks now and since then I have not been communicated as to the status of the interview. I applied and was interviewed as a business banker. I am an experienced banker with about 10 years. Is my case awaiting CBN clearance before I will be called for medicals or something else that I need to know?
Its not only CBN clearance that keeps people waiting though its usually a very long process. Other factors may be responsible. You may be waiting for others in your category to reach your stage then you move to the next one in a batch. Have you taken your medical test?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Loka0512:
@18wheeler I did my medicals at q life family clinic.
That's good. Sit back, relax and expect your employment letter anytime.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by KADASE: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2015
18wheeler:

Its not only CBN clearance that keeps people waiting though its usually a very long process. Other factors may be responsible. You may be waiting for others in your category to reach your stage then you move to the next one in a batch. Have you taken your medical test?

No I have not.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by akynwale: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2015
18wheeler:

That's good. Sit back, relax and expect your employment letter anytime.

but, there was someone on this forum i think, that got a rejection email after medicals.
how often does that happen and what can be the cause?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2015
Hiploko:
was interviewed for HSS in Abuja. Are u for assest custodion? What's your location and what stage are u?

How many years banking experience have u got? Thought u said u were interviewed for asset custodian in your earlier post.

Na medical I dey wait.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2015
TheeRevelation:

How many years banking experience have u got? Thought u said u were interviewed for asset custodian in your earlier post.

Na medical I dey wait.
I have 6 yrs banking experience. Was invited for HSS but was told I fit into the asset custodian role during the interview. I am still yet to hear from them after the interview. Did you do exco chat together with the interview or seperately? When did you do it?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Interview done......fingers crossed.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
beau49:
what role and how was it? When did u take the assessment?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
akynwale:

but, there was someone on this forum i think, that got a rejection email after medicals.
how often does that happen and what can be the cause?
Sure it can happen but very rarely. The medical tests are for a reason and going by the banks standard people can fail. Some persons have severe medical conditions that can affect productivity and they are either unaware or will refuse to reveal. But you shouldn't think of negative outcome all the time.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Valendo: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
beau49:
Congrats, wish you all the best. Pls do you know if any personal banker who wrote the test on the 6th was invited?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by toslove28: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
18wheeler:

luttie06@yahoo.com

@18 wheeler I sent u a mail yesterday, I w appriciate ur response. Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
toslove28:

@18 wheeler I sent u a mail yesterday, I w appriciate ur response. Thanks
I didnt recieve it. You may resend.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ruffp: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheeRevelation:

No. Were u asked to forward urs too?

After ur interview?

yup.
thought u mentioned it a while back.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phemian(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
JOB PLACEMENT
LAGOS
SALES REPRESENTATIVE
SALES REPRESENTATIVE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Serves customers by selling products. Meeting customer needs. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors. Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers. Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandizing techniques, etc. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE SKILLS: Customer Service Meeting, Sales Goals Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation Skills, Self-confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client relationships, motivation for Sales.
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of OND in any discipline. Send resume to independentmarketerng@gmail.com
Closing date is 30th July 2015.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
phemian:
JOB PLACEMENT

LAGOS

SALES REPRESENTATIVE

SALES REPRESENTATIVE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Serves customers by selling products.
Meeting customer needs.
Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes
new accounts by planning and organizing daily work
schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and
other trade factors.
Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type
of sales outlet or trade factor.
Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential
volume of dealers.
Submits orders by referring to price lists and product
literature.
Keeps management informed by submitting activity and
results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work
plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace
information on pricing, products, new products, delivery
schedules, merchandizing techniques, etc.
Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by
evaluating results and competitive developments.
Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems;
developing solutions; preparing reports; making
recommendations to management.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by
attending educational workshops; reviewing professional
publications; establishing personal networks; participating in
professional societies.
Provides historical records by maintaining records on area
and customer sales.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
as needed.

SALES REPRESENTATIVE SKILLS:
Customer Service Meeting, Sales Goals Closing Skills,
Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation Skills,
Self-confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills,
Client relationships, motivation for Sales.

QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum of OND in any discipline.
Send resume to independentmarketerng@gmail.com

Closing date is 30th July 2015.
who is this 1 now?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hiploko:
what role and how was it? When did u take the assessment?

Personal banker and it was great although I got there really late. Same day as you did,5th of last month.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
beau49:

Personal banker and it was great although I got there really late. Same day as you did,5th of last month.
ok dear. All the best..was it just the interview or with exco chat?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Valendo:

Congrats, wish you all the best. Pls do you know if any personal banker who wrote the test on the 6th was invited?

Thanks dearie....no I don't. Although I met some other people there but they were for other roles. I didn't meet any other personal banker.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hiploko:
ok dear. All the best..was it just the interview or with exco chat?

Thanks smiley. Just interview.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lobito007(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
beau49:

Thanks dearie....no I don't. Although I met some other people there but they were for other roles. I didn't meet any other personal banker.
Hello beau, how many years of experience do u have?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
lobito007:
Hello beau, how many years of experience do u have?

None o...I be fresher o
Lol.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hiploko:
I have 6 yrs banking experience. Was invited for HSS but was told I fit into the asset custodian role during the interview. I am still yet to hear from them after the interview. Did you do exco chat together with the interview or seperately? When did you do it?
If u have 6yrs experience, then the HSS role shld fit u well. I had interview/exco chat
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheeRevelation:

If u have 6yrs experience, then the HSS role shld fit u well. I had interview/exco chat
you own better. I had just interview. So will still have to go thru exco chat before medicals... Road seems long!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hiploko:
you own better. I had just interview. So will still have to go thru exco chat before medicals... Road seems long!

Let's be hopeful

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.