Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,769 members, 7,802,354 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (443284 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
obitee69:

When was ur test and interview and wat location?

Test was on 5th of june.

First interview on 3rd of july

Second interview on 7th of August.

Documentation mail on 12th of August.

Medical mail.....patiently waiting.

My location is lagos..

#modified
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
beau49:

Test was on 5th of june.

First interview on 3rd of july

Second interview on 7th of August.

Documentation mail on 12th of August.

Medical mail.....patiently waiting.
same fate thus far. Test 5th June... Medical patiently waiting...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by daposki10(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
@onihaxy,pls what documents did u submit at documentation stage.Tanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hiploko:
same fate thus far. Test 5th June... Medical patiently waiting...

Yea I remember we wrote the test on the same date and venue.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
beau49:

let's keep hope alive

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
daposki10:
@onihaxy,pls what documents did u submit at documentation stage.Tanks

original Bsc cert,
Ssce cert,
Nysc cert,
birth cert,
CV in CBN format,
pension account statement,
and salary account statement.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
beau49:

ok
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ds wk medical invite must, as in MUST surely drop 4 me n my fellow medical hopefuls. And for others, whatever U ar hopeful 4 must surely drop...AMEN! AMEN!! n AMEN!!!...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
bigboyo:
Ds wk medical invite must, as in MUST surely drop 4 me n my fellow medical hopefuls. And for others, whatever U ar hopeful 4 must surely drop...AMEN! AMEN!! n AMEN!!!...
Amen
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lizzyt92: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Amen amen amen in Jesus name.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Vicmac4us: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
amen oooooooooo
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
This stanbics silence is killing me seriously. Ever since i did interview over 2wks ago not one response ever since. Nawao. Any others here who havent heard a single word ever since their interview/excochat because it seems like im the only one here who hasnt been contacted at all since my interview. Besides, i did mine on 14th august. My contact person is telling me that the recruitment is still ongoing.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2015
phazotron:
This stanbics silence is killing me seriously. Ever since i did interview over 2wks ago not one response ever since. Nawao. Any others here who havent heard a single word ever since their interview/excochat because it seems like im the only one here who hasnt been contacted at all since my interview. Besides, i did mine on 14th august. My contact person is telling me that the recruitment is still ongoing.
lol... People have been on queue since March

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by KADASE: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2015
phazotron:

Guy make up your mind to wait for a minimum of two months as business banker requires CBN verification and approval and this takes a minimum of six weeks to get. In addition this recruitment is done at the regional/zonal level and in batches too. You may have to wait for other business bankers that will do their interview this month for all of you to move to the next level together subject to a certain number. That is why Lagos applicants seem to be moving faster than those in other regions because of the huge number that passes the assessment and interview.

I am not discouraging you but this is the reality. Your prayers can change your situation and process.

3 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2015
KADASE:

Guy make up your mind to wait for a minimum of two months as business banker requires CBN verification and approval and this takes a minimum of six weeks to get. In addition this recruitment is done at the regional/zonal level and in batches too. You may have to wait for other business bankers that will do their interview this month for all of you to move to the next level together subject to a certain number. That is why Lagos applicants seem to be moving faster than those in other regions because of the huge number that passes the assessment and interview.

I am not discouraging you but this is the reality. Your prayers can change your situation and process.
gbam!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2015
Hiploko:
gbam!

The guy I met on the day of my interview/exco chat for personal banker august 3rd has done his medical and hass collected offer letter to resume dis month. I had my interview just after him. So it really doesn't work dat way. U can't predict dem tongue

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2015
obitee69:

The guy I met on the day of my interview/exco chat for personal banker august 3rd has done his medical and hass collected offer letter to resume dis month. I had my interview just after him. So it really doesn't work dat way. U can't predict dem tongue
another gbam!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by geca(f): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2015
stlarry001:

onihaxy my story teller, my soon to be colleague please I got an invite today after my exco chat but am ask to come with some stuffs that I don't have now with me like payslip, original b.sc, appointment latter etc. will it hamper my chance and is they age limit for the position Enquiry officer got no banking experience
Thanks

There's age limit...you shouldn't be above 25
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
geca:

There's age limit...you shouldn't be above 25
Thanks but I don't think so. just got my pre medical invite now.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
stlarry001:

which one is pre medical invite?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DoubleFaith(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
stlarry001:

You mean Pre-employment medical check up?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
KADASE:

u said lagos applicants seem to be moving faster of which i never hear ordinary interview result. right now, the only thing im desperate to know is if i passed or failed the interview. if i can see that my mind go calm down wella.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Abeg! wc 1 be pre-medical invite again o? Ds thread nothing we no go hear, we go soon hear pre-resumptn date cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by nomsyd(f): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
phazotron:
hmmm! Desperation has never worked here. The only virtue I have seen here and work with is faith and patience. You might not get a pass result but keep Praying you don't get a regret mail, which means your next mail is for the next level. Panic drains our energy the word there is hopeful.

u said lagos applicants seem to be moving faster of which i never hear ordinary interview result. right now, the only thing im desperate to know is if i passed or failed the interview. if i can see that my mind go calm down wella.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by nomsyd(f): 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
phazotron:

hmmm! Desperation has never worked here. The only virtue I have seen here and work with is faith and patience. You might not get a pass result but keep Praying you don't get a regret mail, which means your next mail is for the next level. Panic drains our energy the word there is hopeful.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
bigboyo:
Abeg! wc 1 be pre-medical invite again o? Ds thread nothing we no go hear, we go soon hear pre-resumptn date cheesy
you ought to understand what I meant pre employment medical invite.
did my exco chat on the 19th August.
God grace to other hopefuls.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
stlarry001:

you ought to understand what I meant
pre employment medical invite.

did my exco chat on the 19th August.

God grace to other hopefuls.

Jst messing with U, congrats....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Follybaks(m): 12:39am On Sep 02, 2015
bigboyo:

Jst messing with U, congrats....
Pls av just been invited for dere assessment text. pls wat is d text always like or any aoc. plsssssss
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2015
Follybaks:

Pls av just been invited for dere assessment text. pls wat is d text always like or any aoc. plsssssss
I guess an SHL link was sent to you that is all u need to practice to pass the test, SUCCESS.
This Stanbic are recruiting this time as if they never had staff at all in their branches

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 8:23am On Sep 02, 2015
Follybaks:

@Voned just told everything U need 2 know, SHL that's all...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2015
It is well oooo... This queue dey take time o!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2015
It seems there are some facts in what this Onihaxy guy use 2 say, that people are called as vacancy exists, cos this recruitment ain't just uniform @ all...Buh 4 months after documentation no word? I just cant fathom it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.