Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (443688 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Realsufi:
Thanks bro
Welcome bro.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by sirnifemi: 12:54am On Apr 15, 2015
@18wheeler, I applied 4 asset custodian and am schduled for test @ ph nxt week, jst wanna kno if it its an xperieced role, and a friend told me d Job Description is for loading of atm and d rest, wot oda things do dey do. I kno I will pass d test by God's grace. Tanx.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 1:20am On Apr 15, 2015
sirnifemi:
@18wheeler, I applied 4 asset custodian and am schduled for test @ ph nxt week, jst wanna kno if it its an xperieced role, and a friend told me d Job Description is for loading of atm and d rest, wot oda things do dey do. I kno I will pass d test by God's grace. Tanx.
Hi @sirnifemi. The asset custodian role is a very challenging but interesting one. You'll be the life blood of the branch. You'll load ATM, manage vault, process tickets and safeguard bank's assets. You'll be the cheif operational administrator of your branch under the HSS. Its a key position and very important to branch operations. You'll be set up for greater things if you make it. Take it if you set yourself for the banking career. Good luck. Whether experienced or not you'll make it. Just believe!

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by NEEBOY: 2:51am On Apr 15, 2015
@18 wheeler
I am being considered for the role 'Team lead.'
Pls Wat does it entail.Wat does it involve.....thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by mayo47(m): 9:10am On Apr 15, 2015
Anyone gotten an interview invite for private/commercial banking support officer position?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2015
NEEBOY:
@18 wheeler
I am being considered for the role 'Team lead.'
Pls Wat does it entail.Wat does it involve.....thanks
Is it Team Lead Sales or Team Lead Frontline Services? Be specific please.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by NEEBOY: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2015
18wheeler:

Is it Team Lead Sales or Team Lead Frontline Services? Be specific please.
Its Team lead frontline... cos I was interviewed as expereienced operations staff.....I have 7yrs operations experience
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by dudu200: 10:31am On Apr 15, 2015
18 wheeler what is happening about the insider that has done test since 7th of march and not hearing anything about it at all
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2015
NEEBOY:

Its Team lead frontline... cos I was interviewed as expereienced operations staff.....I have 7yrs operations experience
Ok. The TLFS is the Supervisor of all frontline staff in the branch. These include the tellers and the enquiries officer. He also serves as back up for the Head Service support and acts in his absence. Its simply a 'Head Customer Service role.
Hope this answers your question.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by primeson1(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2015
what is the fate of those of us that wrote the test on 31 march and yet no reply wink
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pearlzy92(f): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Please for those going for the interview tmr Full Address pls? Anyone? And success
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Olucheye(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lopemidorcy: 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Olucheye:
Did anyone get the mail regarding rescheduling of the interview till a later date?
Yes I did
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Olucheye(m): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pearlzy92(f): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
I jst got mine too now. I thought I was the only one.....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lopemidorcy: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Olucheye:

Do you know what the cause is?
No
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
keppyy:
Here is my dilemma...

I got the invite for the test on the 18th here in abuja...

But...

I don't have my NYSC discharge Certificate because I'm still serving...

How can I get the link to the sample SHL questions?

Please, help me out...

Don't bother going. They won't let you write.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
18wheeler:

Welcome to Stanbic. C u soon!
And always remember this... We address ourselves by our first names in Stanbic. So please drop the 'sir' thing. I'm not used to it. I believe you're in already so get used to the system. Don't call anyone SIR. You'll get to know me better when you resume cos you're in already. Welcome once more.

18wheeler,
Point taken...Thank you for welcoming me, you are the best.

Stanbic IBTC Bank, here I come, here I am...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ABDULKKR(m): 1:39am On Apr 16, 2015
@ 18wheeler
what about us in the north, we applied since then but we never get invite, can you shd more light on this. Thanks as always.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 2:31am On Apr 16, 2015
dudu200:
18 wheeler what is happening about the insider that has done test since 7th of march and not hearing anything about it at all
I don't think any of them has been advised the outcome yet. I got 4 colleagues here in that category who are still waiting. I heard that by end if April the results will be released, though not confirmed. Keep waiting and hoping for the best.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 2:37am On Apr 16, 2015
ABDULKKR:
@ 18wheeler
what about us in the north, we applied since then but we never get invite, can you shd more light on this. Thanks as always.
Abuja is the test center for the north and applicants have been writing the test there since January. It may be done in batches to manage the crowd and not to stretch facilities available. Just keep waiting as many more tests will be coming up.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ikennaoma(m): 5:57am On Apr 16, 2015
Pls house urgent reply, is there age limit for the job?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ude25: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2015
18 wheeler plz what could be the possible reason for rescheduling the interview for further notice?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by NEEBOY: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
@18wheeler... Thanks so much for ur responses.
I went for an interview at ring road branch of Stanbic in February and was called after for d test on April 2.i went for d test and got a mail after den dat I was successful in d test.they said they wud contact me for further discussions/interviews. . Pls how long do u think it will take before I get called again.i am being considered for TLFS. Thanks.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by blexon: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
@18wheeler.....pls help me what's d age limit for stanbic cos going to write on sat...pls reply is urgent
Tanx
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by primeson1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
yaaayyyy...got my invite now.....interview this saturday grin

oya make i go read about asset custodian
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by primeson1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
18wheeler:

Hi @sirnifemi. The asset custodian role is a very challenging but interesting one. You'll be the life blood of the branch. You'll load ATM, manage vault, process tickets and safeguard bank's assets. You'll be the cheif operational administrator of your branch under the HSS. Its a key position and very important to branch operations. You'll be set up for greater things if you make it. Take it if you set yourself for the banking career. Good luck. Whether experienced or not you'll make it. Just believe!

please 18wheeler can i get your whatsapp or bbm pin, wants to ask you some questions

mine is 08024159595 52da1ab9
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
primeson1:
yaaayyyy...got my invite now.....interview this saturday grin

oya make i go read about asset custodian

U applied for Asset Custodian?

what region? and where's the venue for your interview?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pearlzy92(f): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
TheeRevelation:

U applied for Asset Custodian?

what region? and where's the venue for your interview?

Hi, did they cancel ur interview date too?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mintek: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DebbyD1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mintek:

Let me start by commending the good job you're doing on this forum...your informative and insightful posts/responses here have in no small measure helped hopefuls like us.

I'm being considered for the role of WHO STATE/FIELD OFFICER and was interviewed late March 2015, having taken and passed the assessment about 10days earlier.

The time-frame from the day I applied for this role, through the assessment day to the day I was interviewed was just about a forthnight, and based on that, I had thought the process could be consummated within a month.

However, I haven't heard from them ever since, and as you would expect, suspense has begun to set in grin.

Also, to my surprise, salary wasn't discussed at all at the interview, thereby making me suspect there could be yet another interview to be scheduled.

Finally, the Work Experience section of my CV only contains the experiences garnered during my undergraduate internship as well as National Youth Service...do you think Stanbic IBTC would want to probe these?

...and please what do you have to say about the preceding issues, - likely time to hear from you again, any further interview, salary band (I hold an IT certification), and other facts about this role?

Expecting your timely response, thanks.

Your case is just like mine, no post NYSC experience + IT Certifications. I don't see this as an issue though because the role requires no experience according to the job description sent along with my interview invite. The job description also says this role is a BTA2 level role (whatever that means), so there should be a fixed salary (my guess).

From an inside source, I was told they are still recruiting people for this particular role, meaning people are yet to even write their assessments or even attend an intwerview. However, I don't know if there will be another interview but I doubt it. *fingers crossed*
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mintek:

Let me start by commending the good job you're doing on this forum...your informative and insightful posts/responses here have in no small measure helped hopefuls like us.

I'm being considered for the role of WHO STATE/FIELD OFFICER and was interviewed late March 2015, having taken and passed the assessment about 10days earlier.

The time-frame from the day I applied for this role, through the assessment day to the day I was interviewed was just about a forthnight, and based on that, I had thought the process could be consummated within a month.

However, I haven't heard from them ever since, and as you would expect, suspense has begun to set in grin.

Also, to my surprise, salary wasn't discussed at all at the interview, thereby making me suspect there could be yet another interview to be scheduled.

Finally, the Work Experience section of my CV only contains the experiences garnered during my undergraduate internship as well as National Youth Service...do you think Stanbic IBTC would want to probe these?

...and please what do you have to say about the preceding issues, - likely time to hear from you again, any further interview, salary band (I hold an IT certification), and other facts about this role?

Expecting your timely response, thanks.
The WHO field Rep is a new role in the bank. he/she will handle payments to WHO adhoc personnel. Being a new role you would expect that recruitment process will be longer as issues are still being fine tuned. Never to worry you are on track. As a matter if fact I submitted CVs for applicants for this role but none has contacted me on it yet. You are the first I'm hearing about it from so you can be confident on landing the job.
I don't have any details on the grade and benefits attached to this role and I don't want to assume or misinform you. But I'm sure that its a full time job. Lastly, your experiences you mentioned will nit qualify for reference enquiries so you are likely to be employed as a fresh graduate.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.