Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (443602 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by mobilstan(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
who knows wen d graduate trainee program go start??
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
lilee2hot:
Hehehhehe. My Pre-offer letter just dropped. Ahnnn shokiiiii.....
Congratulations.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by tolulopegrace(m): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Goodevening all, pls i got an invite for stanbic ibtc job assessment test on Monday. can anyone pls help by sending pastquesions on shl or share any advice on what to read and prepare for. my email address ajagbetolulopegrace@yahoo.com.
thank you and God bless
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by mobilstan(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
nobody is answering me? nobody is answering me?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
tolulopegrace:
Goodevening all, pls i got an invite for stanbic ibtc job assessment test on Monday. can anyone pls help by sending pastquesions on shl or share any advice on what to read and prepare for. my email address ajagbetolulopegrace@yahoo.com.
thank you and God bless
check d invite sent to you. There is usually a link to view and get study questions
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by frankefe(m): 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
tolulopegrace:
thank you and God bless

I think u are also advise to take a pretest of shl online. Just go to shl site and try the assessment there, it's not different from what they set
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lilee2hot(f): 4:56am On Sep 25, 2015
mobilstan:
who knows wen d graduate trainee program go start??
mobilstan:
nobody is answering me? nobody is answering me?
because we dont know. Pele love. cry kiss cheesy grin
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lilee2hot(f): 4:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Untouchable15:
Congratulations.
Thanx dear.

beau49:

Congrats dear....
Thanx sweets.

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by tolulopegrace(m): 5:51am On Sep 25, 2015
Hiploko:
check d invite sent to you. There is usually a link to view and get study questions
Thank you and God bless u.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by tolulopegrace(m): 6:00am On Sep 25, 2015
frankefe:

I think u are also advise to take a pretest of shl online. Just go to shl site and try the assessment there, it's not different from what they set
Thank you and God bless you and pls should i practise all or just the verbal and numeric.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by mobilstan(m): 7:30am On Sep 25, 2015
lilee2hot:
because we dont know. Pele love. cry kiss cheesy grin
okay. thanks
r u for d graduate trainee program too??
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by optimiza: 7:33am On Sep 25, 2015
hello nairalander....can somebody explain what stanbic Ibtc mean by saying " this assessment is a prerequisite for any body interested in joining stanbic Ibtc. this assessment is no it necessarily a decider in getting the job"
do they mean that however the outcome of the assessment score high or low u can still be employed if they need you?

secondly, do experience hire and fresh graduate have the same assessment score cut off? somebody offered its 50% cut off for everybody. let me know the general thought on this pls
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by mobilstan(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2015
dont bother urself abt 50% or not. do it to d best of ur ability
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by mobilstan(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2015
practice online n gather ur speed through practising
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by BarryJones(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2015
nice thread @ op
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lizzyt92: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2015
My dear, best advice is don't depend on your abilities or understanding, trust God and do your best. That's all.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2015
optimiza:
hello nairalander....can somebody explain what stanbic Ibtc mean by saying " this assessment is a prerequisite for any body interested in joining stanbic Ibtc. this assessment is no it necessarily a decider in getting the job"
do they mean that however the outcome of the assessment score high or low u can still be employed if they need you?
going through the test is a required or necessary condition or stage in being employed by Stanbic. It's not a decider in getting the job in the sense that some applicants might not pass the test and at such won't proceed to the next level. A guy I met on the day of my test 25th July, up till now didn't get a response from Stanbic about moving forward. Whereas most of us who wrote test that day have had our panel interviews and documentation mail on 19th and 24th August respectively.
Above all my dear na prayers and patience that brought some of us this far so I concur with the earlier advice already given.
Welcome on board.... Moving Forward...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Val24x(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2015
tolulopegrace:
thank you and God bless
please how did you apply, and when.....thanks in anticipation
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Val24x(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2015
Bubewilson:
going through the test is a required or necessary condition or stage in being employed by Stanbic. It's not a decider in getting the job in the sense that some applicants might not pass the test and at such won't proceed to the next level. A guy I met on the day of my test 25th July, up till now didn't get a response from Stanbic about moving forward. Whereas most of us who wrote test that day have had our panel interviews and documentation mail on 19th and 24th August respectively.
Above all my dear na prayers and patience that brought some of us this far so I concur with the earlier advice already given.
Welcome on board.... Moving Forward...
please how did you apply bro, can I still apply now
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2015
Pls house if you have pass in maths would you be disqualified from writing the test
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2015
lilee2hot:
Thanx dear.

Thanx sweets.

What role were you considered for?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Val24x(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2015
dannio:
Pls house if you have pass in maths would you be disqualified from writing the test
@dannio please how did you apply and when..
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2015
dannio:

Truthfully I don't know but what I know is that most company/bank wants you to have 5 credit in both english and maths before considering you.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2015
Val24x:
@dannio please how did you apply and when..

Go to the first page....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lilee2hot(f): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
beau49:

What role were you considered for?
Personal Banker. I Was a contract staff with Stanbic for 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
lilee2hot:
Personal Banker. I Was a contract staff with Stanbic for 3 years.

Alright.

Am sending you a Pm,I have some questions.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Another new week! God is still God

9 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2015
anxiously waiting for my mail today
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2015
stlarry001:
anxiously waiting for my mail today

Me too. It is settled in Jesus name, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2015
Ayoolami1:

Me too. It is settled in Jesus name, Amen
amen
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Loka0512: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2015
Offer letter hopeful. Its been over 2 months i did my medicals. Any help yet !
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
2 months after exco chat no medical invite. Different tales for every1...

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.