Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (443259 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
primeson1:

please 18wheeler can i get your whatsapp or bbm pin, wants to ask you some questions

mine is 08024159595 52da1ab9
I use bbm and watsapp very rarely. just mail me at luttie06@yahoo.com
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mintek: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
ude25:
18 wheeler plz what could be the possible reason for rescheduling the interview for further notice?
So it will be done when convinient for both interviewer and applicants.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ude25: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wow thank you
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mintek: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
NEEBOY:
@18wheeler... Thanks so much for ur responses.
I went for an interview at ring road branch of Stanbic in February and was called after for d test on April 2.i went for d test and got a mail after den dat I was successful in d test.they said they wud contact me for further discussions/interviews. . Pls how long do u think it will take before I get called again.i am being considered for TLFS. Thanks.
I will be grossly lying if I tell you how long the intervals are. I've seen people who write the test 2 months apart going to the interview together. I means some spent two months longer than others waiting. It really doesn't matter as long as you will finally land the job.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by primeson1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
TheeRevelation:

U applied for Asset Custodian?

what region? and where's the venue for your interview?

Yes
Lagos
Ikeja
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DebbyD1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mintek:

Thank you brother.

I was told the "BTA2" is a step above Entry Level.

May God help us all.

Amen o... Please keep me posted if you get any info... Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by papirus(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
primeson1:
yaaayyyy...got my invite now.....interview this saturday grin

oya make i go read about asset custodian

Did you say u wrote the test @ Ikeja and has been scheduled for interview on sat? I & other fellas here also wrote in Ikeja for same role and got mails for interview which was supposed 2 be 2day 16th. We later got another mail for rescheduling indefinitely. Am kinda lost here hearing u r billed for sat. Anyways, let us know hw urs went. Success!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by primeson1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
papirus:

Did you say u wrote the test @ Ikeja and has been scheduled for interview on sat? I & other fellas here also wrote in Ikeja for same role and got mails for interview which was supposed 2 be 2day 16th. We later got another mail for rescheduling indefinitely. Am kinda lost here hearing u r billed for sat. Anyways, let us know hw urs went. Success!

Guessed it's in batches
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pearlzy92(f): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2015
smiley
primeson1:

Guessed it's in batches

Success today as u get interviewed. Pls gist us when you are free..... Go and get ur job
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by primeson1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
The interview... We came we saw we conquered.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 12:06am On Apr 19, 2015
primeson1:
The interview... We came we saw we conquered.
How was it?

Which questions dem ask u for asset custodian?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Realsufi: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
I wrote my test yesterday at abj, please who have idea of the pass mark & when is the result likely to comes out
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by papirus(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Realsufi:
I wrote my test yesterday at abj, please who have idea of the pass mark & when is the result likely to comes out

Pass mark is likely 50. U shld ve ur results in a week time. However, some get theirs much later. Hope the test was cool?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pearlzy92(f): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Can someone pls gist us about their interview?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Realsufi: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
papirus:

Pass mark is likely 50. U shld ve ur results in a week time. However, some get theirs much later. Hope the test was cool?
it was kind of cool. I think I did more than average. Thanks bro
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
pearlzy92:
Can someone pls gist us about their interview?

Lol, if you were to be in their shoes, would you?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pearlzy92(f): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
rationalmind:

This is funny.... Very funny.... Its not a big deal to gist about the interview. Its not like am the one in charge of the recruitment and I will say don't pick this particular person.... Its ok. To answer ur question, I will definately talk about it.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ckuteg(f): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
People can hoard anything for naija...its not like the vacancy is limited...its massive recruitment and for different positions, so people that went for the interview should just share their experience....am sure at one point in time you have learned and gain from threads of topic of other people
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by papirus(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
rationalmind:

Why hide interview questions? The job is open to as much people they want to take. It's not a 2 horse game. Fear not!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pearlzy92(f): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
I have learnt a lot since I joined nairaland. I know its a personal decision to help someone but it pays. I read a lot on how people come out here and jst help. Even if you don't get the job it doesn't matter but you have succeeded in helping in your own way. The 18wheeler guy really impressed me. He answers all questions to the best of his ability and even encourages us. Well we are not wired the same way. Its a choice. There's no offence in it. But help others if you can.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
pearlzy92:

This is funny.... Very funny.... Its not a big deal to gist about the interview. Its not like am the one in charge of the recruitment and I will say don't pick this particular person.... Its ok. To answer ur question, I will definately talk about it.

You might not consider it a big deal but obviously, several others, myself inclusive, consider it a big deal. Here's why.

Whether you agree or not, telling you the interview questions significantly puts you at an advantage over others in a recruitment process that's supposed to be fair to all.

It's akin to an interviewer telling some applicants questions they'll be asked during the interview. It gives those told an unfair advantage over others.

Personally, I would not ask an applicant like myself what question he was asked during the interview. Even if I ask and he refuses to tell me as some are doing on this thread, I'll understand his reasons for not telling me are justifiable.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
papirus:

Why hide interview questions? The job is open to as much people they want to take. It's not a 2 horse game. Fear not!

Truth is, not everyone will be taken.

Knowing the interview questions before attending increases your chances of being taken and by extension, reduces the chances of the person who told you being taken.

Say I want to interview ten people out of which five will be taken. I was able to interview five on monday. Then one of the five leaks the interview questions to the remaining five. It's not difficult to see that the last five applicants will perform better than the previous five and I'm likely to take all of them.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pearlzy92(f): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
rationalmind:

You might not consider it a big deal but obviously, several others, myself inclusive, consider it a big deal. Here's why.

Whether you agree or not, telling you the interview questions significantly puts you at an advantage over others in a recruitment process that's supposed to be fair to all.

It's akin to an interviewer telling some applicants questions they'll be asked during the interview. It gives those told an unfair advantage over others.

Personally, I would not ask an applicant like myself what question he was asked during the interview. Even if I ask and he refuses to tell me as some are doing on this thread, I'll understand his reasons for not telling me are justifiable.

Its ok. There's no need to argue.... Its fine *smiles*
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
pearlzy92:

Its ok. There's no need to argue.... Its fine *smiles*

All the best in your interview smiley
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ckuteg(f): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmmm 18wheeler really tried then. And all these people were asking him questions.....so whats the essence of following this thread if its just to gain and not contribute....nawa people with their mentality...its all good sha its a freeworld. On a second thought we all that need the interview gist, is that really necessary. .I mean lets all go and do our best with God in charge. Lets just prepare well and leave everything to God. Even if you have the idea of what the interwiew is all about and you get there and mess up..what will you say then....so ny dear peep Lets put our faith in God and not man....

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by papirus(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
rationalmind:

Truth is, not everyone will be taken.

Knowing the interview questions before attending increases your chances of being taken and by extension, reduces the chances of the person who told you being taken.

Say I want to interview ten people out of which five will be taken. I was able to interview five on monday. Then one of the five leaks the interview questions to the remaining five. It's not difficult to see that the last five applicants will perform better than the previous five and I'm likely to take all of them.

I understand the flow of ur logic but hey, it doesn't wrk with bank interview. Hw did I know? Experience! Just to share a few with u. I got to d venue of the interview. A friend who did his a day earlier called and told me he received text that he wasn't successful with theirs a day earlier. My question: How has the questions he leaked to me affected his chances? That happened in 2013 during my diamondbank interview experience @ Owerri. The tin is, if u r going for a bank interview, as soon as u leave the panel, the decision to either take/ drop you has already been made. Other candidates CANNOT hamper ur chances of success with banks. I know wat I'm talking abt. As mentioned earlier, we all need 2 prepare for ours with/without clue!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pearlzy92(f): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
rationalmind:

All the best in your interview smiley

Thanks. God Bless
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pearlzy92(f): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
ckuteg:
Hmmmm 18wheeler really tried then. And all these people were asking him questions.....so whats the essence of following this thread if its just to gain and not contribute....nawa people with their mentality...its all good sha its a freeworld. On a second thought we all that need the interview gist, is that really necessary. .I mean lets all go and do our best with God in charge. Lets just prepare well and leave everything to God. Even if you have the idea of what the interwiew is all about and you get there and mess up..what will you say then....so ny dear peep Lets put our faith in God and not man....

Am with u sister
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by primeson1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
It's just a normal interview, no big deal. Success

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.