Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (443678 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by uchee(f): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Emmasonic4me(m): 11:10am
It was a long tiresome journey indeed...Exactly 7 months today (April 18th- November 18th)...but finally finally...

Offer letter just dropped!!!

May the Lord's name be praised now and forever!
@ emmasonic a Big congrats ...may dis Good News go round to all we hopefulls (Godspeed we pray)

What dates were offered to u for induction and if u dont mind what Grade were u given( even thou like u said d income is Juicy.."lol"wink
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DoubleFaith(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
GLORY TO GOD. It has dropped. Patience is a virtue.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Congratulations to those finally getting their offers. Its not easy to pull through but the testimonies are awesome. More to come as we round up the year we pray. For those waiting, never give up hope. That's what keeps us going despite uncertainty.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by metrosexual: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Congrats Emmasonic4me!

Please can you give a range of the remuneration? You don't have to state the exact figure if you don't feel like and you could as well state the exact figure as this is a faceless forum and no one knows you personally. At least that can help those awaiting interviews and those who would find the info helpful. Thanks in advance.

Congrats once again!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
18wheeler:
Congratulations to those finally getting their offers. Its not easy to pull through but the testimonies are awesome. More to come as we round up the year we pray. For those waiting, never give up hope. That's what keeps us going despite uncertainty.
I don exhaust my prayer points o! cheesy will others that recently submitted CV for northern locations still write their test this month?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hiploko:
congrats bro. Same grace to all others IJN

amen oooo. make my own no reach 7months ooo. four months in this journey. started on the 11th of July. I've done medicals and I've resubmitted my CV again on request from stanbic as at a week ago.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by amarige(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
phazotron:

amen oooo. make my own no reach 7months ooo. four months in this journey. started on the 11th of July. I've done medicals and I've resubmitted my CV again on request from stanbic as at a week ago.

Don't worry, you will be called soonest...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ijeoscar: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Congrats to all d pple with offer letter we will all ve reason to be celebrated When did u go for medical and which role did u apply for I started d journey july too
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mannylex(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
Congrats to those with offer letters. Wish u guys the best.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
about 3 weeks ago.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hmmmmmm..... Nawaooooo!
Test- July 11
Interview - August 11.
Since then man never hear anything. Even if it's regret mail let them send so that person go rest. Oga oo
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by mrteejaybee: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hmm bros, same here. I no even understand.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by panaroma: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Test invite: 6th June

Interview : 14th August

No medical invite yet, no offer letter either.

#teamhopeful
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Test: June 5th. Interview : 22nd July. Exco : 27th July. And a mail asking me to chill that once the recommended vacancy comes, I would be reached....#teammedicalhopeful
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by mickeysylva: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2015
Pls sum1 give me details on the new hire pay details checklist as I don't ave mst of d tin required in dat form and how mch can a young graduate negotiate for, got an interview on monday... Thanks.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by panaroma: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
No one will share pay package on a public forum like this. It isn't wise nor safe
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ijeoscar: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hiploko which role did u apply for?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Emmasonic4me: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2015
samukiwo:
I got my offer letter today #BusinessBanker

I saw your pm but I don't know why am having failure mail delivery in replying messages. Send a direct mail to mgmconsults1@yahoo.com let's get talking.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
ijeoscar:
Hiploko which role did u apply for?
HSS
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by panaroma: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
mickeysylva:
Pls sum1 give me details on the new hire pay details checklist as I don't ave mst of d tin required in dat form and how mch can a young graduate negtiate for, got an interview on monday... Thanks.

Saw your pm, unfortunately I am having problems accessing it
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 8:16am On Nov 25, 2015
Thread going extinct abi going on xmas break like Stanbic HR? grin
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by shekonz(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Pls any info on the new application that has been on for a while now. Have they started calling people?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lobito007(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
I just got an invite to write the aptitude test in Abuja. I, who lives in Lagos. How do I effectively communicate them? Is it possible to have it re-scheduled to Lagos? I guess this is for the north position applied for. Moreover, I wrote the first test in june. This contravenes the policy of not writing more that once in 12 months(modified...I just saw in the invite that it's now 18months)
18wheeler and Onihaxy, please!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by wisestman(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
lobito007:
I just got an invite to write the aptitude test in Abuja. I, who lives in Lagos. How do I effectively communicate them? Is it possible to have it re-scheduled to Lagos? I guess this is for the north position applied for. Moreover, I wrote the first test in june. This contravenes the policy of not writing more that once in 12 months(modified...I just saw in the invite that it's now 18months)

you already know that it contravenes, so wats the essence of applying in the first place or even going..except you want to be disqualified totally from the entire process.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
lobito007:
u applied for the northern positions?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lobito007(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Yes, I did.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lobito007(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
Obviously, the invite is proof that I am being considered for another position, and ignoring it means forgoing the position.

History: After passing the test in june, I had the first interview in july. The feedback I got was that they were progressing with someone else with more years of experience, and that I would be placed in a pool for consideration for subsequent available positions. I am yet to hear from them ever since.

I have different ideas ringing in my head on what to do, but I need suggestions. Anyone had this same experience?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bioduneberry(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Good evening everyone, I recently applied for a northern position (Abuja precisely) and got an SMS and mail this evening inviting me for assessment on Saturday by 11am in Abuja. I live and work in Lagos so it won't be convenient travelling down to write the test. I wish to write it here in Lagos. Should I respond to the mail requesting the test location to be shifted to Lagos.

I need ideas on how to go about it please.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
bioduneberry:
Good evening everyone, I recently applied for a northern position (Abuja precisely) and got an SMS and mail this evening inviting me for assessment on Saturday by 11am in Abuja. I live and work in Lagos so it won't be convenient travelling down to write the test. I wish to write it here in Lagos. Should I respond to the mail requesting the test location to be shifted to Lagos.

I need ideas on how to go about it please.
try but d vacancy then stated it is for north
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bioduneberry(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hiploko:
try but d vacancy then stated it is for north

Yes, I have plans of relocating to Abuja if I get the job.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
bioduneberry:

Yes, I have plans of relocating to Abuja if I get the job.
ok
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by unlawfulact: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
@biodun what role did u apply for I got their mail for update of cv

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.