Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For (51681 Views)

Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman / Choose A Job You Love And You Will Never Have To Work A Day In Your Life / Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies To Work For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Adeyinka123: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
NCAA AND NLNG

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Skoopy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
NCC

CBN

NDDC

Etc
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Mcowubaba: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Whats your qualification?
Do you have any experience at all with any Government or Private Health agency?
cool
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by unite4real: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
NRC - Nigeria Railway Corporation
NPS - Nigeria Postal Service
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by pacesetter939: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
shakazuldadon:

ANYONE BSC/MSC HOLDER WHO CANT DECIPHER THE MEANING ISNT WORTHY TO BE CALLED A GRADUATE OR NIGERIAN

like seriously do u watch news or read papers.
With what I have seen, especially during my NYSC those days, some Nigerian graduates are dumb assess.
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by mentorandfriend(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
Mcowubaba:
i am a FRESH Graduate of Public Health
the only experience i have are my Industrial training @ FMC&Luth, and one other hospital...
I hate to make promises, because integrity will demand I keep my word. But send me a pm. I'll have you in mind if there's an opening. This is not a promise sir, but I'll do my best.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Bimpe29: 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Many are missing.
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Adyrin(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

what if a foreigner stumbles across this post he/she has to call u for the full names of these acronyms. for all we know it could mean anything.

You are the dumbest man alive. This is why your so called Bsc and Msc still dey fail simple job test.

even in Pry 4 Mastering English words are started in full with their acronyms stated alongside it. This is standard practices
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by lacasa: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
In no particular order -

PPPRA, NLNG, CBN, NCC, NPA, NCAA, NDIC, NERC, TETFUND, NNPC subsidiaries, IPPIS.

Nimasa and Nddc are now political agencies, not sweet like before again.

*Note, this r just a few, there are lots more that are unknown generally.*

Good take home pay, broader opportunity for job growth and development and they are revenue generators.

Basically, the secret is.....any government agency where they generate revenue is a good place to work if you get to.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
shakazuldadon:

ololdo like you. if your younger one brings this for you to answer, you will come NL to ask meaning.

its your type that fails job interviews.

Buffoon like you. Na your type oversabi dey kill. Instead of taking correction, see the useless response you gave! angry I wonder the type of goons that liked the rubbish you just posted.
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by pat077: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
sandrapower:
1) DPR = Department of Petroleum Resources

2) PTI = Petroleum Training Institute,

3) PPPRA = Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency

4) NNPC = Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation

5) NCC = Nigerian Communications Commission

6) PTDF = Petroleum Technology Development Fund

7) AGIS = Abuja Geographic Information Systems

cool FAAN = Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria

9) NERC = Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission

10) SEC = Securities and Exchange Commission

Which one am i missing?
why is Nigeria Railway Commission not on your list?
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Mcowubaba: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I hate to make promises, because integrity will demand I keep my word. But send me a pm. I'll have you in mind if there's an opening. This is not a promise sir, but I'll do my best.
tanks sir.. I will..cheesy

When I come back...
I'm another Continent wink

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by arobest10(m): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
what of NPF-nigeria police force, though d salary no much but kelegbe(roger), special duties, and many others dey, 150k sure in a month
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by ebube89(f): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Hanibal(m): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Any ways...

CBN tops the list.

I know a corper that built a 1br flat in his fathers compound in 2010 from serving there.
chaii... the corper must be a big thief o

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by opey112(m): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
where is NEPA?
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Hanibal(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bank of industry too
the guys there dey chop cool money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Emmysteve(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
opey112:
where is NEPA?
She died long time ago

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Elevation(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
National Board for Technical Education (NBTE)
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by md4u2: 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
lacasa:
In no particular order -

PPPRA, NLNG, CBN, NCC, NPA, NCAA, NDIC, NERC, TETFUND, NNPC subsidiaries, IPPIS.

Nimasa and Nddc are now political agencies, not sweet like before again.

*Note, this r just a few, there are lots more that are unknown generally.*

Good take home pay, broader opportunity for job growth and development and they are revenue generators.

Basically, the secret is.....any government agency where they generate revenue is a good place to work if you get to.
i have try to no the pay of NPA any one with ideal
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Creamz(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
NASRDA one of the best agencies to work
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by zicoraads: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
FIRS... basic salary for a first degree graduate who is just joining is 180k!

Am getting ready... cool
Joining them soon cheesy
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by October1960: 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Yes most of them are good places to participate in stealing. Then go to Church and claim born again.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by zicoraads: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
MizMyColi durl...how is our baby doing? grin
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by MizMyColi(f): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
zicoraads:
MizMyColi durl...how is our baby doing? grin

Hian!
Baby kwa, fathered by who naembarassed

Good Afternoon smiley
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by md4u2: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
bibiking7:
NIMASA AND NOSDRA
nimasa and NPA who is the best pay
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by lacasa: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
md4u2:
i have try to no the pay of NPA any one with ideal

It is not a general figure.

Take home largely depends on Cadre/rank/position, for government agencies like NPA, NNPC et al
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by zicoraads: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hian!
Baby kwa, fathered by who naembarassed

Good Afternoon smiley
Fathered by me naw grin

Didn't you see the 'our' in the statement? Or you want to deny that lovely, unforgettable... wink

Top of the afternoon to you too kiss

How is work?
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by SkinnyDude(m): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
akatekpe:
FIRS...
thats where i want to work.
so i go dey chop tax money
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by amanze15(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
Eneze1:

IITA is a non-governmental organisation. IITA is an Agricultural Research Institute funded by Donors
wow I never knew, idea is need wink
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by MizMyColi(f): 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
zicoraads:
Fathered by me naw grin

Didn't you see the 'our' in the statement? Or you want to deny that lovely, unforgettable... wink

Top of the afternoon to you too kiss

How is work?

But Zic, why spoiling market for me na.

Picture of that lovely unforgettable or it never happenedtonguetongue

Thanks Sir.
Work's fine.
I'm not in the office though.....

You?
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by shakazuldadon: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
Skoopy:
NCC

CBN

NDDC

Etc

please what does CBN stand for.. many olodos are asking to put write out the names in full.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday / E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee / West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.