Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Kim Kardashian Has The Best Job In The World, Getting Paid For Nothing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Has The Best Job In The World, Getting Paid For Nothing (1226 Views)

'Stay There Dey Vex While I Keep Getting Paid' Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan / When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot / Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Has The Best Job In The World, Getting Paid For Nothing by NEROSKY(m): 10:08am On Mar 09, 2015
She took to social media to ask fans which looks better..I think she's a bitch grin, If na only me dey this world, she wouldn't be famous sad

Re: Kim Kardashian Has The Best Job In The World, Getting Paid For Nothing by TI1919(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2015
Is not her fault sha the world is craze for sex so she should be famous for sex and the likes.
May God help us all

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Steps Out With Boyfriend Tyga For Shopping [PHOTOS] / WAAAAT!!! Banky W And Cynthia Morgan Kiss Passionately (photo) / mohammadu Buhari graces Oshiomole's wedding in unique style(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.