Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

What Would You Do In This Scenario? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do In This Scenario? (1199 Views)

What Would You Do In This Scenario?? / Have You Ever Witness Childbirth Scenario ?.( Graphic Pic ) / Think And Respond In This Scenario (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Scenario? by xynerise: 10:36am On Mar 09, 2015
You are driving your car through an intersection when another car runs a stoplight and crashes into your vehicle, disabling it. The other driver, clearly drunk and now outraged, exits his vehicle and approaches you and your children in a threatening manner. What would you do?
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Zi: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bring out your phone, take as many videos and pics as possible. Try talking to him, asking him questions. Obviously, someone that is drunk will be talking incoherently. You now have enough evidence.

Take it from there.
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
Take pictures and board a cab home with my family before things gets ugly. Now if it were only moi na, na to call area scatter make dem help me come beat stupidity comot for hin body.
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by iyatrustee(f): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
3 posts
1 antelope

Thread is dead on arrival! cheesy
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by ifyalways(f): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
See no evil. Think no evil.

Why such thoughts @ OP
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
iyatrustee:
3 posts
1 antelope

lmfao! Meanie
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Enegod(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
iyatrustee:
3 posts
1 antelope

grin grin cheesy
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by xynerise: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
iyatrustee:
3 posts
1 antelope

grin My enemies are coming out grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by dre11(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
iyatrustee:
3 posts
1 antelope

Why evuls nahgringrin
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by englishmart(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Take pictures and board a cab home with my family before things gets ugly. Now if it were only moi na, na to call area scatter make dem help me come beat stupidity comot for hin body.
@ emboldened, see the kain grammar wey you dey construct.. After you no go allow person hear word
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
Typo error,big deal!!! undecided
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by englishmart(m): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Typo error,big deal!!! undecided
that one concern you...
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Noloss(f): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
iyatrustee:
3 posts
1 antelope

Even u, wetin u be?
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by kandiikane(m): 5:39am On Mar 11, 2015
Come out the car, pretend to be in pain if I am not, Call police, exchanged details( as he is drunk if i cannot get the details i need from him, i will get his licence plate number and any other little detail i can get by myself).

Take photos, recordings, witness numbers and addresses, leave the man for the police to handle when they get to scene without much confrontation. Possibly go back in my car, lock it, form pain, act scared, cry and wait for the police. After the police gets there and we are done, I will call my car service provider to come collect my car.

I will wait two days before going to hospital to complain of severe pain, if they ask why i did not come earlier, could say "i did not think it was any thing major as i just took some ibruprofen when I got home to help with the pain but it got quite bad last night and that is why i came in today." Get medical note and make a claim for the nonsense I was put through.

Depending on how many children were in the car, their age and how good they are at acting, they can get medical report for whiplash but not all of us, (we are trying to sell something here).

As my kids were unable to function properly, go to school or get in a car because they were scared that the big crazy man will come back to hurt mummy and them, I will look into the public order act on drunken behaviours to see how far. Look for possible offences that could arise from such scenarios and whether we fulfill the criteria((knowing most drunk drivers he will most likely threaten violence and most likely be all up in my face when he sees that I am a woman tongue), will also see whether he has money. A lot of researching, a lawyer and acting will be done for sure to get compensation and also have the ediot behind bars for a while on top of his DUI to think over what he has done or could have caused.

You will not ram into my car with my kids in it and then get out in a threatening manner to spew bacteria all over my face.

This is what I will do or try to do....
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 11, 2015
Depends on where you are.
If na Europe, call police.
If na Naija, tear him slap.

(1) (Reply)

Problem! Problem!! / If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? / See What A Mother Is Teaching Her Kid To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.