Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. (48254 Views)

Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Bigcake: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
A 27 years old male who has slept with over 46 different ladies now wants to settle down with a wife. Denis (not his real name) began his sex life at a very tender age due to the enviroment he was brought up. Denis a graduate from one of the nation's foremost university who read sociology could be describe as a hardworking guy. He makes his money legally like every other nigerian. Now Denis wants to get married after sleeping with 46 babes. He has their names and the number of times he has slept with them boldly written on a 60 paged exercise book. According to him, he feels very guilty about his lifestyle and want to put a stop at it. For each time he tries to quit the habit he finds himself doing it the more. Now he wants to marry although he has not found a lady yet, but he really want to quit. His nickname is Denis De Peni$. This dude seriously needs help on how to quit. For me i think sleeping with 46 girls is far too much.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by kilokeys(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
if the holy book is correct...

the ds guy has legions of demons to cast out..

he should wash his kini with 7 sponges, 7 soaps and 7up

247 Likes 9 Shares

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by CloneX: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nah. Too early for marriage. He should wait till he's 30, and has slept with 90 girls. . .

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by jsunex(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
My advise, let him continue fuckin... for his daughters shall b bleeped 46 x 46 time...

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by MKSON(m): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
@op wetin concern you? Your not looking for advice sef,you just came here to do amebo undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by chimerase2: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
K

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Bigcake: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
jsunex:
My advise, let him continue fuckin... for his daughters shall b bleeped 46 x 46 time...
Lol, you must be a clown.... Not even 2, 3, 5.. But 46 babes, and these are people's girlfriends.

2 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
somebody somewhere is seriously sleeping with mr denis d peniss's wife 2b now...n guyz wil nt spare his future daughters also.. u wil surely reap wat u sow

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Emypresh(m): 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lols.....I fink dats too small a number....only "46" He shd continue. Tmrw wen satan go begin dance ontop him matter, he will start looking for somebody to blame......Blaming GEJ or GMB. He shd go Bleep miss lucifer....wt dat he cud fetch himself a gold medal. Ewu gambia

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by justmag(m): 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
46 only? That's it!!! OP You haven't see anything yet. Some dudes are disappointed that they only slept with 80 girls. I know someone that's with a new girl every week.

19 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Bigcake: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Emypresh:
Lols.....I fink dats too small a number....only "46" He shd continue. Tmrw wen satan go begin dance ontop him matter, he will start looking for somebody to blame......Blaming GEJ or GMB. He shd go Bleep miss lucifer....wt dat he cud fetch himself a gold medal. Ewu gambia
We cant continue blaming this guy alone, we have to extend the blame to the ladies who throw their legs open for him. Is he the most handsome or the richest? From the info i have gathered, most of these girls he slept with are those who visited his house for the first time and willingly oblige to the act. The question is, why should our ladies be so callous minded?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Bigcake: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
justmag:
46 only? That's it!!! OP You haven't see anything yet. Some dudes are disappointed that they only slept with 80 girls. I know someone that's with a new girl every week.
80 babes? What is his age?
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by ghost1718(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
i will set up committee to look into this matter

23 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by justmag(m): 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bigcake:
80 babes? What is his age?

he is no more than 25
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
27yr old with just 46 and feeling guilty

Demons doing stage play with his kini

3 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Bigcake: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
justmag:

he is no more than 25
He deserves a national honours of all time.

7 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by goodmorning40: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
[email][/email]Op talk true is it Dennis or u? That is the beginning of ur freedom- sincere confession. Say the truth and shame the devil

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Hazardd(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
i pity the wife he will marry...

1 Like

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
This is a comment.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by iceberylin(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
Try complete am 50 grin

5 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Bigcake: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
goodmorning40:
[email][/email]Op talk true is it Dennis or u? That is the beginning of ur freedom- sincere confession. Say the truth and shame the devil
Mehn, am not a cursed dude you know. Ain't Denis.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by MzCorleone(f): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
At 27 he has slept with 46 girls?! shockedshocked
That's roughly 322 demons dancing shoki in his life.

He had better go to the nearest MFM church for intensive fasting,prayers and deliverance because this one gidi gan!!

10 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by jay44(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
clap for ursef cheesy cheesy u av tried tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by donigspain(m): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Good job bro!

1 Like

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by mickyeddi(m): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
So how's that any of interest to us, he can sleep with 100 girls if he wants, he will probably end up with a weeping willy.

2 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Make he go marry Maheeda. She is his perfect match. Amu nkita.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by ayusco85(m): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Video of u sleeping with all the 46 girls or its a big lie. U can upload it on youtube den post d link here.

2 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by fitzmayowa: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Just 46 and him they complain, the guy is a learner he never do reach king solomon record na...cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
He can still count,when some guys have lost count,and yet still found a good wife,and also a good hubby..

5 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by naijainfogalery: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
i am going to break this down based on different categories

RELIGIOUSLY
Bro, Lemme scare you a lil bit, if the holy scriptures were to be followed, bro you've sinned ooo and you have been joined/united with 46 women and also you have shared/inherited at least over 100 demons, at least an average girl has 3 demons grin.

MORALLY
You should be locked up somewhere in Chibok, and prevented from coming out, 46 women and you are just 27.

OYA THE ADVICE
First of all you just have to come Back to your senses. Sex with multiple women exposes you to great danger apart from the regular diseases, healthwise its not good for you.
Stopping might seems impossible but look for a mature person to help you
Dissociate yourself from all those babes
Genuinely try to become a better man
And please destroy your 60 page trophy, it wont get you on forbes list

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by martyns303(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
I know a lot people are going to come here to make this about religion and superstitions. That's not what this is about.

At the poster, 46 is not a terrible number as many NL will want to make you believe, and no you are not accommodating any evil spirits from your actions, admitted it's inappropriate. Some guys just naturally attract the opposite sex without much stress. And as a guy saying no will be tough.

I have seen 70+ at 28, and I know of a guy who can't even count. The only downside to this is that settling down is going to be a problem.

Decision making is the selection among alternatives, the more the alternatives the more difficult it will be to make a decision or pick one. You just have to realize that none of them will have it all, and even the one that has it all, you will find out that you just don't feel a strong emotion towards her.

After seeing that much women, your value for women will have depreciated terribly, you don't see them as something worth your time or the stress. That's a psychological bit you will need to overcome.

You will have to be a player to have gone this far, if yes, you should know not to have promised any girl marriage.

For other women magnets, hold on to one early. When you start flirting, let them know you have someone serious, I call her my boss lady.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.