Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. (48253 Views)

Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by DNA9(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
MzCorleone:
At 27 he has slept with 46 girls?! shockedshocked
That's roughly 322 demons dancing shoki in his life.

He had better go to the nearest MFM church for intensive fasting,prayers and deliverance because this one gidi gan!!

In anyways, u hv got 7 demons personally?
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Walexon(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bigcake:
A 27 years old male who has slept with over 46 different ladies now wants to settle down with a wife. Denis (not his real name) began his sex life at a very tender age due to the enviroment he was brought up. Denis a graduate from one of the nation's foremost university who read sociology could be describe as a hardworking guy. He makes his money legally like every other nigerian. Now Denis wants to get married after sleeping with 46 babes. He has their names and the number of times he has slept with them boldly written on a 60 paged exercise book. According to him, he feels very guilty about his lifestyle and want to put a stop at it. For each time he tries to quit the habit he finds himself doing it the more. Now he wants to marry although he has not found a lady yet, but he really want to quit. His nickname is Denis De Peni$. This dude seriously needs help on how to quit. For me i think sleeping with 46 girls is far too much.
o boy it is too early 2 quit ride on u will soon get result
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by littlecaf(m): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
Feel free it a free world 46 small number grin angry
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by obami007(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
CloneX:
Nah. Too early for marriage. He should wait till he's 30, and has slept with 90 girls. . .

Sexkillz,,,is dat u??
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by KelvinC1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Mine is 19 babes now that i have slept with.. I keep the records too.. That is because am running away from girls o.. If not e for don reach UNCOUNTABLE NUMBERS.. lol.. #ADOYII..
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by onadana: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
46..only? This guy is a learner........and he thinks he has achieved.Damn....
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by slap1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
How do people keep count of things like this?
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by kinibigdeal(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
stop hiding under the guy na you grin
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by obontami: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
rigarmortis:
JUST 46!!!!?

THOS ARE ROOKIE NUMBERS!

cc b0rn2fuck, icebeatz, redbenson obontami,

e no mean now
sebi if e don marry e go stick to him wife punnay

no problem naw
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by SirShymexx: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
Decent.

A lot of folks went past that by 22. Er, my boy clocked a century by age 23 - Mase the legend lol.

Just stop counting and keep giving 'em till you find a good woman.

Shalom.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by franugo(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
ghost1718:
i will set up committee to look into this matter

grin
i will like 2 head dt committee.....
Shey data 4 physical sampling go deycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
TI1919:
We are product of his grace...
Not by our righteous act.
word from the wise one

1 Like

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Pennywise(m): 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
For those who want the guys head (or dycck) on a platter, I say judge not so you wont be judged. If you must judge him let it be on the ones he did without condom. For really active players, the ratio will be like 1:20. Taking this into consideration, I would say he may have shagged like 2 babes without CD which is completely forgiveable.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by joncom(m): 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bigcake:
Lol, you must be a clown.... Not even 2, 3, 5.. But 46 babes, and these are people's girlfriends.

That's an understatement, people's future wives
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
How old is he (Denise) looks like he has just started
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by biodunpro(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
kilokeys:
if the holy book is correct...

the ds guy has legions of demons to cast out..

he should wash his kini with 7 sponges, 7 soaps and 7up
lmao
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Walexon(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
Fire on if you are tired do more exercises.my best advice.because I know u are not ready 2 quit if u are,u will not seek any advice. shocked Ole
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by DNA9(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
martyns303:
I know a lot people are going to come here to make this about religion and superstitions. That's not what this is about.

At the poster, 46 is not a terrible number as many NL will want to make you believe, and no you are not accommodating any evil spirits from your actions, admitted it's inappropriate. Some guys just naturally attract the opposite sex without much stress. And as a guy saying no will be tough.

I have seen 70+ at 28, and I know of a guy who can't even count. The only downside to this is that settling down is going to be a problem.

Decision making is the selection among alternatives, the more the alternatives the more difficult it will be to make a decision or pick one. You just have to realize that none of them will have it all, and even the one that has it all, you will find out that you just don't feel a strong emotion towards her.

After seeing that much women, your value for women will have depreciated terribly, you don't see them as something worth your time or the stress. That's a psychological bit you will need to overcome.

You will have to be a player to have gone this far, if yes, you should know not to have promised any girl marriage.

For other women magnets, hold on to one early. When you start flirting, let them know you have someone serious, I call her my boss lady.

I love dis post..
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by jakeharris(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
So? 46 girls .....in my school am sure guys way never clock 21 Don pass that number ....with over 30 k students .....he hasn't really done much
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by ikombe: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
kilokeys:
if the holy book is correct...

the ds guy has legions of demons to cast out..

he should wash his kini with 7 sponges, 7 soaps and 7up
lmao
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bigcake:
A 27 years old male who has slept with over 46 different ladies now wants to settle down with a wife. Denis (not his real name) began his sex life at a very tender age due to the enviroment he was brought up. Denis a graduate from one of the nation's foremost university who read sociology could be describe as a hardworking guy. He makes his money legally like every other nigerian. Now Denis wants to get married after sleeping with 46 babes. He has their names and the number of times he has slept with them boldly written on a 60 paged exercise book. According to him, he feels very guilty about his lifestyle and want to put a stop at it. For each time he tries to quit the habit he finds himself doing it the more. Now he wants to marry although he has not found a lady yet, but he really want to quit. His nickname is Denis De Peni$. This dude seriously needs help on how to quit. For me i think sleeping with 46 girls is far too much.
hmm...well, I am "availablie not available"
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Pennywise(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
voltron:
How old is he (Denise) looks like he has just started

At his age I had done only 3. Needless to say that not long after, water pass garri.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by lolaxavier(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bigcake:

You are not alone my guy... grin grin grin
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
It is all abt self discipline.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by flexingPAPA: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
chinnelle:
undecided
Who cares
nice dp.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Takim107(f): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
guy let me tell you one one simple truth if God had deposited something good in you, a light to shine and the devil wants to stop that glorious light, he (devil) will send women to destroy it for you...don't count yourself lucky your light has been dimmed if not off by the evil forces...to all the guys watch it if something good is coming your way and the devil wants to stop it women will become your breakfast, lunch and supper.

1 Like

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Sparky,dude thinks he is a politician already.

Even Catholic priest go just knack am,"say one our father, one glory be to the father, and ....iinfact, just mmake the sign of the cross and go home, your case no get level" grin
Hahahahahahaha you are damn funnygrin
Na Catholic confession sure pass.

3 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by film2(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=martyns303 post=31457489]I know a lot people are going to come here to make this about religion and superstitions. That's not what this is about.

At the poster, 46 is not a terrible number as many NL will want to make you believe, and no you are not accommodating any evil spirits from your actions, admitted it's inappropriate. Some guys just naturally attract the opposite sex without much stress. And as a guy saying no will be tough.

I have seen 70+ at 28, and I know of a guy who can't even count. The only downside to this is that settling down is going to be a problem.

Decision making is the selection among alternatives, the more the alternatives the more difficult it will be to make a decision or pick one. You just have to realize that none of them will have it all, and even the one that has it all, you will find out that you just don't feel a strong emotion towards her.

After seeing that much women, your value for women will have depreciated terribly, you don't see them as something worth your time or the stress. That's a psychological bit you will need to overcome.

You will have to be a player to have gone this far, if yes, you should know not to have promised any girl marriage.

For other women magnets, hold on to one early. When you start flirting, let them know you have someone serious, I call her my boss lady.

Abeg you finish work for here.... I know how this works...The higher the alternatives the more difficulty to encounter..
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
OP d truth of d mata is dat i wnt lie, im nt up to 22 but iv slept with more dan 50 ladies n all are older dan me, so pls tell denis dat its no big deal n there are no demons, wat he needs is just counselling.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Alfred234(m): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
Just 46 and you are shouting... I know a guy that has slept with over 100 girls and he's only 21.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by franugo(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Emypresh:
Lols.....I fink dats too small a number....only "46" He shd continue. Tmrw wen satan go begin dance ontop him matter, he will start looking for somebody to blame......Blaming GEJ or GMB. He shd go Bleep miss lucifer....wt dat he cud fetch himself a gold medal. Ewu gambia

'in 2baba's voice' #somepeoplebeactinglikethemknowitall

1 Like

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
After sleeping with another man's wife or don't u know sey na another man go come marry those girls he slept with.. Denis God dey o lipsrsealed ladies be careful he might even be having loads of serious injury(disease) on him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.