Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. (48257 Views)

Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Reaper231(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Keeping count and record sounds childish tho.

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by stpat1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
If that includes runs babes and one night stands then there is no need to cry foul. If its just babes that he dated and slept with, then its understandable.

Now lets see it this way. If he became sexually active at say 15

At 15: He starts to have sex with like 3-4 girls. You know those periods are when teenagers like to experiment (boys and girls alike). Those times you have a lot of these sex starved house girls around. Most times they are first to even initiate you into the game. Them you also start to try your games with other teenage girls in your immediate neighbourhood.

At 16: The process continues cos most of these girls rarely stay for more than 6 months before they are sent away and another replaces. sometimes you have new girls that are brought from villages and all that. There are also new girls conquered in the neighbourhood. some you should have added like 4 [/b]new mates.

[b]At 17:
You should have been through with secondary school. Most likely you had to go for JAMB and WAEC lessons at this period and you also meet a couple (2-3) of girls during the course of attending lessons, writing exams and waiting for results. By now, the guy is a little bolder and will try his tricks on other new territories too. Now he must have learnt how to woo a chick and he'll probably get at least 2 during this period.

At 18: If he is lucky to make his JAMB and WAEC, he proceeds to the higher institution. The truth is that during this time 90% of students will either make their WAEC and not reach cut off for JAMB or pass JAMB and not make compulsory papers like maths, english, physics etc for them to be able to proceed to the university. So now the process at 17 continues and most probably new babes will be added to the count. Teenagers usually don't have this Loving kind of feeling like adults so they just try and get anyone that can succumb. So now he's likely to get like 4 new chicks cos he even has more time on his hands.

At 19: By now there is pressure on him by his parents to get into the higher institution, so its either he passes his JAMB and WAEC or he gets admitted into pre degree program, Computer school, Pre nd. At this time, he should be able to win at least 2-3 babes. Remember that he is now in the university environment. When he comes home too, he discovers there have been some changes and there are new chicks in the neighbourhood. Now he starts feeling like one uni dude and uses that influence to bed maybe 1-2 new chicks on the block.

At 20: he is now in the main stream higher education system. He now knows he way around and if he stays outside campus, he should be able to bed like 3-4 indigenous chicks that will even be proud to be dating a university guy. He can also add like 2 chicks from school.

From 21-24: with the whole processes going on for 5 years in school, that is from going home and meeting like 1-2 new chicks, at this period he should have met like[b] 15[/b] chicks in school (that is from those met at Departmental parties, welcome parties, birthday parties, friends house, indigenous babes around course mates house etc). Also times like these are when most guys also get to find out nooks and crannies where prostitutes hang out. During his school years (4-5) most guys would have slept with a minimum of 30 Ashies. i.e 1 in a month X 12 months X 5 years (lets assume he met some more than once). You will agree with me that most likely 1 in a month is kind of the barest minimum.

At 25: He should have been out of school and probably waiting to go for NYSC. This period lets say he get 1-2 cos he is now at home and freedom is restricted so he just tries to make do. At this time though, he still sneaks out to ashy joints to get fixes. During this period of 4 - 8 months he might have slept with like 20 ashies.

26-27: Probably should be in NYSC program. During this period, there are a lot of chicks that are looking out to hooking a guy so he kind of gets some easy lockdown. He should be able to bed like 4 corp members on the average, 5 secondary school girls and 2-3 indigenous girls living around his lodge.

Now if you do the calculation, you'd agree with me that 46 babes at 27 yrs is quite normal and natural. From when a guy is born to to 25-30, most guys would have slept with an average of 55 normal chicks. We would not take the Ashies figures into consideration cos that are usually and mostly unaccounted for.

Me I no even get more than 3 chicks till now sef wink grin

4 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by ooshinibos: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
evil man....what is so thrilling by having multiple sex ...how has your life improved . Please tell us Nigerians
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by djbazz(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bigcake:
A 27 years old male who has slept with over 46 different ladies now wants to settle down with a wife. Denis (not his real name) began his sex life at a very tender age due to the enviroment he was brought up. Denis a graduate from one of the nation's foremost university who read sociology could be describe as a hardworking guy. He makes his money legally like every other nigerian. Now Denis wants to get married after sleeping with 46 babes. He has their names and the number of times he has slept with them boldly written on a 60 paged exercise book. According to him, he feels very guilty about his lifestyle and want to put a stop at it. For each time he tries to quit the habit he finds himself doing it the more. Now he wants to marry although he has not found a lady yet, but he really want to quit. His nickname is Denis De Peni$. This dude seriously needs help on how to quit. For me i think sleeping with 46 girls is far too much.

D guy is still a learner, I hav a Cosine whom I have written down over 50 girls he slept wit n 2years..... if he now Writes it down himself u go Fear na....
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by olanie(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
46 aint on the extreme, some have done more and still counting.

Whilst too much of anything got its side effect, one thing you can't take away from him is...

Experience that can't be bought!

If he decides to, he will be a good husband.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by pak: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
stpat1:
If that includes runs babes and one night stands then there is no need to cry foul. If its just babes that he dated and slept with, then its understandable.

At 15: He starts to have sex with like 3-4 girls. You know those periods are when teenagers like to experiment (boys and girls alike). Those times you have a lot of these sex starved house girls around. Most times they are first to even initiate you into the game. Them you also start to try your games with other teenage girls in your immediate neighbourhood.

At 16: The process continues cos most of these girls rarely stay for more than 6 months before they are sent away and another replaces. sometimes you have new girls that are brought from villages and all that. There are also new girls conquered in the neighbourhood. some you should have added like 4 [/b]new mates.

[b]At 17:
You should have been through with secondary school. Most likely you had to go for JAMB and WAEC lessons at this period and you also meet a couple (2-3) of girls during the course of attending lessons, writing exams and waiting for results. By now, the guy is a little bolder and will try his tricks on other new territories too. Now he must have learnt how to woo a chick and he'll probably get at least 2 during this period.

At 18: If he is lucky to make his JAMB and WAEC, he proceeds to the higher institution. The truth is that during this time 90% of students will either make their WAEC and not reach cut off for JAMB or pass JAMB and not make compulsory papers like maths, english, physics etc for them to be able to proceed to the university. So now the process at 17 continues and most probably new babes will be added to the count. Teenagers usually don't have this Loving kind of feeling like adults so they just try and get anyone that can succumb. So now he's likely to get like 4 new chicks cos he even has more time on his hands.

At 19: By now there is pressure on him by his parents to get into the higher institution, so its either he passes his JAMB and WAEC or he gets admitted into pre degree program, Computer school, Pre nd. At this time, he should be able to win at least 2-3 babes. Remember that he is now in the university environment. When he comes home too, he discovers there have been some changes and there are new chicks in the neighbourhood. Now he starts feeling like one uni dude and uses that influence to bed maybe 1-2 new chicks on the block.

At 20: he is now in the main stream higher education system. He now knows he way around and if he stays outside campus, he should be able to bed like 3-4 indigenous chicks that will even be proud to be dating a university guy. He can also add like 2 chicks from school.

From 21-24: with the whole processes going on for 5 years in school, that is from going home and meeting like 1-2 new chicks, at this period he should have met like[b] 15[/b] chicks in school (that is from those met at Departmental parties, welcome parties, birthday parties, friends house, indigenous babes around course mates house etc). Also times like these are when most guys also get to find out nooks and crannies where prostitutes hang out. During his school years (4-5) most guys would have slept with a minimum of 30 Ashies. i.e 1 in a month X 12 months X 5 years (lets assume he met some more than once). You will agree with me that most likely 1 in a month is kind of the barest minimum.

At 25: He should have been out of school and probably waiting to go for NYSC. This period lets say he get 1-2 cos he is now at home and freedom is restricted so he just tries to make do. At this time though, he still sneaks out to ashy joints to get fixes. During this period of 4 - 8 months he might have slept with like 20 ashies.

26-27: Probably should be in NYSC program. During this period, there are a lot of chicks that are looking out to hooking a guy so he kind of gets some easy lockdown. He should be able to bed like 4 corp members on the average, 5 secondary school girls and 2-3 indigenous girls living around his lodge.

Now if you do the calculation, you'd agree with me that 46 babes at 27 yrs is quite normal and natural. From when a guy is born to to 25-30, most guys would have slept with an average of 55 normal chicks. We would not take the Ashies figures into consideration cos that are usually and mostly unaccounted for.

Guy seriously, you should submit this for a Ph.D thesis in mathematics

But you have a point, sex is pure water in society right now.

And again, being a woman magnet is not the major cause of multiple sex partners,
the number one reason is commitment-phobia. Commitment phobic are thrilled by short term relationships
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by lohresloco: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
jsunex:
My advise, let him continue fuckin... for his daughters shall b bleeped 46 x 46 time...
the BLEEPING Sha
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by humilitypays(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
One thing I have come to learn from nairaland is this: nairaland is a gathering of only saints and virgins with no bad or wrong; everyone on nairaland is good, perfect and without a blame.

That said, this guy hasn't committed a bigger crime than most people screaming foul here.

Christianity wise
A fornicator is a fornicator, even if you fornicate with one, two or hundred persons, its the same degree of offense called- Sin!

So stop judging anyone by the number of people they slept with...once u sleep with one or two persons u aren't married to, u are the same sinner with those sleeping with hundred people they aren't legally married to.

And many guys above 27yrs have done even worst than this guy.

The problem here is the moral decay in our society due to western culture and lifestyle immitation.

And if u check very well, that guy must have at least 3 of these qualities:

1. He has a nice car
2. He's handsome
3. He lives alone in a nice apartment
4. He has a good job or business
5. He's a smooth talker

Unfortunately, ladies are attracted to a man with the aforementioned qualities and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Best advice: he should check through the list of his old time female friends or girlfriends and critically check the one that liked him for no justifiable reason, who's also friendly and start a serious relationship with her and forget others.

There is no demon pursuing him, its just a myth; he only need to change his psychology about ladies and make a choice out of the pool.

Wish him good luck

2 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by kelvinnn(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
At 27 u hv slept with 46 girls...and now u want to marry..
After destroying the lifes of those girls
Tell me why God no go punish u? angry
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by emekus21: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Cheiiiii...his kini go rough oo
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by octopusfreaky(f): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
CHAIIIIII, DISASTROUS.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by octopusfreaky(f): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
SCARES THE SHIT OUTTA ,,,,WHY ON EARTH DID HE DECIDE TO WRITE THEIR NAMES undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by mstik(f): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
that's deep
jsunex:
My advise, let him continue fuckin... for his daughters shall b bleeped 46 x 46 time...
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Atlanta2015(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
D guy is more or like virgin coz ;I a've slept with 100 and still counting
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by humilitypays(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
stpat1:

[b]At 17:

*rotfl....this is so hilarious, what an almighty formula for finding how many women a man has slept with...pls do for ladies toogrin

You must be good with Laplace Laplace transform, you made me laugh out loudcheesy
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by precisionindepth: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
CloneX:
Nah. Too early for marriage. He should wait till he's 30, and has slept with 90 girls. . .
seconded...he shd sleep with many more ...sebi its " go ye into d world and......"
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
Takim107:
guy let me tell you one one simple truth if God had deposited something good in you, a light to shine and the devil wants to stop that glorious light, he (devil) will send women to destroy it for you...don't count yourself lucky your light has been dimmed if not off by the evil forces...to all the guys watch it if something good is coming your way and the devil wants to stop it women will become your breakfast, lunch and supper.
oh u re right dear.thnks for d advice.i will take it to hrt.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by SweetJoystick(m): 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Denis still dey learn for where I dey, and me go marry still when I ready
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Darkly(m): 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bigcake:
A 27 years old male who has slept with over 46 different ladies now wants to settle down with a wife. Denis (not his real name) began his sex life at a very tender age due to the enviroment he was brought up. Denis a graduate from one of the nation's foremost university who read sociology could be describe as a hardworking guy. He makes his money legally like every other nigerian. Now Denis wants to get married after sleeping with 46 babes. He has their names and the number of times he has slept with them boldly written on a 60 paged exercise book. According to him, he feels very guilty about his lifestyle and want to put a stop at it. For each time he tries to quit the habit he finds himself doing it the more. Now he wants to marry although he has not found a lady yet, but he really want to quit. His nickname is Denis De Peni$. This dude seriously needs help on how to quit. [/b]For me i think sleeping with 46 girls is far too much[b].
and I think this story is a waste of my time. period
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bigcake:
A 27 years old male who has slept with over 46 different ladies now wants to settle down with a wife. Denis (not his real name) began his sex life at a very tender age due to the enviroment he was brought up. Denis a graduate from one of the nation's foremost university who read sociology could be describe as a hardworking guy. He makes his money legally like every other nigerian. Now Denis wants to get married after sleeping with 46 babes. He has their names and the number of times he has slept with them boldly written on a 60 paged exercise book. According to him, he feels very guilty about his lifestyle and want to put a stop at it. For each time he tries to quit the habit he finds himself doing it the more. Now he wants to marry although he has not found a lady yet, but he really want to quit. His nickname is Denis De Peni$. This dude seriously needs help on how to quit. For me i think sleeping with 46 girls is far too much.
Denis the fuckaholic more like. The master of fuckery.
He even took out time to write the names of those he slept with and how many times.
There is still time for him, make it 3 score women you have bedded and then retire.
The spirits of those girls you have exploited will surely haunt you if you do not beg them all for mercy and burn that stupid logbook of yours.
OP, you are that Denis. Repent.

1 Like

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by chizidgreat(m): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Brother, try the best option now which is to hand over your life to Jesus with a genuine and sincere heart.
I know that a lot of people kill at this suggestion but believe me, that is the only remedy. The only remedy, I repeat.
What you are suffering from is a problem from MR.FLESH which no moral or precautionary measure can take care of.
It is only Jesus who gave HIS flesh to destroy that flesh that can save you from that and wash you with HIS blood.
GOOD LUCK!

1 Like

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nostradamus: 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
wait oo...27 and slept with 46 gurl?does this guy ever struggle to build up his future?
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by sylve11: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
kilokeys:
if the holy book is correct...

the ds guy has legions of demons to cast out..

he should wash his kini with 7 sponges, 7 soaps and 7up

grin grin grin cool
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Izygab(m): 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bigcake:
We cant continue blaming this guy alone, we have to extend the blame to the ladies who throw their legs open for him. Is he the most handsome or the chest? From the info i have gathered, most of these girls he slept with are those who visited his house for the first time and willingly oblige to the act. The question is, why should our ladies be so callous minded?

stop blaming shit on ladies.. is he the only one dat ladies throw themselves on??
Are ladies insane that they just open dia legs, is it a passageway
As if he is one Orlando Bloom or omar Borkan..smh undecided
He should know dat guys will strafe his daughter if she lives anyhow.
And they are currently strafing his wife to be.

WHAT GOES AROUND Comes AROUND
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by DANDONdGreat(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wait Ooooo!!!!! U mean just 46
Guy sincerely speaking u no try @ al @ all.
I mean that amount is too too small.
Ur mate are talking about 100 chicks is too small. And here u are below avarege. U still have mouth to say it out.

Even mainly looking at it non of them was virgin when u meet her. Them don open mouth finish. So what is the big deal there?

U beter never marry now untill u complete them to the normal figure which is at least 100

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
I'm really surprised that most Nigerians think that 46 girls at 27 is excessively high. Then I don't even how people would react to the digits most of my friends and people i know are counting. Most of my friends are actually counting about 150 to 250 girls, within the last 7 years, They're not Nigerians though, and these girls being f'd are not nigerians either. I mean if you look at a regular life style of a young Man, Work on weekdays, go to the club on the weekend and dance and take a girl home or to a hotel, I'm talking regular girls who showed up at the club to get f'd too. If you follow that cycle three weekends in a month for a year, ( which is honestly really normal) you see how that number stacks up. Now for the guys into lifestyle relationships, like yours truly, the numbers really sky rockets. The highest i know was a co worker who was 36yrs old and counting 2,300 girls...Now while I left 9ja a teenager about 11yrs ago, with only 7 girls on the list, of which 6 were hookers and one was a 2nd-2nd cousin, I added 14 more the next year. Then got into 2 relationships that kept my numbers on pause for a bit. Then I met the girl I'm currently married to, aka my wife...she's pretty, looks alot like Blake Lively...The thing is we met when she was 21yrs old and after about a year of trying/fighting just to know her numbers (looking back now, I think that was childish)...I found out she's f'd 17 guys including a creepy older Bangladeshi guy who she claimed was just a friend back then...Well, I went on fking rampage that year and f'd about 45girls. Then she found out...and rather than break up we decided we wanted to have a much opener relationship when it came to sex, and we've never been happier...She's more into women, and she's brought home a couple of girlfriends, who we both sort of date for about 2weeks, and have some of the wildest of 3some effing...Now thats been happening for 3years, haven't had another guy yet, she's doesnt want to...But I don't mind...And she's given me the permission the eff around as long as it's safe - discreet, and I don't bring the girl home, and don't disrespect her public...Easy for me since I travel a lot. So I'm 28years old but I've effed about 185 women thus far...Don't worry my Marriage is Solid we;ve got 2 beautiful kids, I'm a good and cultured person, but I would not say No to a pretty woman, with a willing Vag, that doesnt pose a threat to my health Marriage or Income. So Mr Poster, You should worry less...The interesting thing is, unlike the poster, My list is very colourful, Some of the most beautiful women in the planet. Age range starting from 19 to 52 - Yeah, I effed the 52 year woman when I was 20, in my defense, she looked 35. The 19yr old was a Brazilian Virgin, just last year on the finals of world cup Bra-Ger. And In my defense, she begged me to do it, literally...She brought the CDs...And country wise girls come from over 70 different countries. Religionwise, Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Buddists, actually a lot of buddist, Yazidi, then there was this norwegian chick who claimed she could see my dead grandpa standing behind me,,,Wonder what her religion was, she was a great Fck though...A lot of threesomes about 30mff, and then 4 mmf and one 1 mmmf - lol with a Billionaire couple from Cyprus...Wife only liked being GB'd...They'd pick me up in a limo, and to their penthouse Sky condo with pool...Fck on the roof top, watch the skyline...lol, also lots of A*nal action which is about 50 percent of my screws, Marriagewise some married women, some lesbians, A mom and her step daughter from spain, 2 Arabian chicks with the hijab, take it off revealing just g-strings in Egypt...Once at the airport in Dubai with a Sri lankan woman, who was introduced to me by her husband, I mean he arranged it...she was just 23...Damn! Can't make this stuff up. For the record my 185 are with women that I had penetration with in a hotel or at home, If we count chicks that I just kissed and fingered at dark clubs, then thats well over 300...Doesnt matter whether you believe me or not, Just saw the movie "a Wife's Nightmare" felt a bit like doing some confession then I saw this post...Cheers Poster, Marriage is good, you should marry someone you're heavily attracted to, and but who also connects with you like a hommie...My wife and I are besties...And hey guys keep your biblical sentiments to yourselves, heard it all. No advice needed here. Yes I'm Nigerian too. Ciao! I'm deleting this account after 2nite anyways.

3 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by JewelDiamond(f): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
First n foremost, ask for God's mercy. Is gud u hav their names. While praying, call their names one by one n say. Any covenant u ve entered wit ....(name) unconsciously n unconsciously be broken by the power in the blood of Jesus.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by oryxequipments: 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bigcake:

For Heaven's sake, is he a porn star?
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by kelobestline(m): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
46 differents girls' "46 differents demons all 4 grab!!! D guy is really in soup....

Miracle all d way...
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Missmossy(f): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
He needs to be cleansed spiritually, now isn't the time to be judgemental. Pity him though.

1 Like

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Eluwilussit(m): 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
justmag:
46 only? That's it!!! OP You haven't see anything yet. Some dudes are disappointed that they only slept with 80 girls. I know someone that's with a new girl every week.

46 in one year, then you can come for advice. What have you been doing, slacker? grin grin grin. I dey joke sha. You be good boy.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by MRBODMAS(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmm! OMIG. This guy nah sex machine. Mathematically, he must av had average of 10times sex with each time 46, that's 460times of sex, 460time of ejaculation. All his future children and next generation to come had already been flushed away. My advice for him is to marry OLOSHO so that he can always have sexual satisfaction, innocent lady can not cope with this guy. Anyway, urs still fair sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.