Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:36 PM

Please Help!!! No Record Found Message On The NYSC Website - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help!!! No Record Found Message On The NYSC Website (1149 Views)

Nysc Batch A 2017 Update: How To Correct Your Date Of Birth On The NYSC Platform / Lautech "No Record Found" Issue / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Please Help!!! No Record Found Message On The NYSC Website by yusaze: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
I entered my details on the NYSC website to verify the Senate Approved List and its telling me "No Record Found". Meanwhile, I went back to my school to lodge the complain, and they showed me the list of students whose names were sent to NYSC (whereas my name is on the list). Please nairalanders, I need your help on this. What do you think I can do?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! No Record Found Message On The NYSC Website by yokiti: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2015

1 Like

(1)

My Nysc Experience / The Need To Register A Business Name/company As A Corper - By A Lawyer. / We Are Hiring Corper Intern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.