Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,090 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

FAAN Successful Candidate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FAAN Successful Candidate (38065 Views)

FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval / FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAAN Successful Candidate by 44smart: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Just check the FAAN site and saw a link successful candidates. kind of surprise with the mode been used because initially it was clearly stated that 50% minimum is required to scale to the next phase but after scoring above that couldn't find my name. somehow confused anyway or politics has come into play again?

http://www.faanrecruitment.com/successful-candidates/30-principal-data-management-officer-pdmo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by knash1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Do you really know the meaning of Nigeria? Well! you done learn one.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by ajahexcel(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
OOH
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by 44smart: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
sheh na like this e go dey dey nii. there is God ooooo
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by abiolert(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Most times I wonder if this is the kind of future that holds for Nigerian youths. well, I laugh!

4 Likes

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by harrysterol(m): 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
44smart:
Just check the FAAN site and saw a link successful candidates. kind of surprise with the mode been used because initially it was clearly stated that 50% minimum is required to scale to the next phase but after scoring above that couldn't find my name. somehow confused anyway or politics has come into play again?
Abeg wer u see d link for successful candidate?? I no see anything like that for their site na lipsrsealed
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by erayo2GCA(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
see link....http://www.faanrecruitment.com/successful-candidates/30-principal-data-management-officer-pdmo

PRINCIPAL DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER (PDMO)
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT
DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER II

check for your name

security, fire officer etc your list is not out yet
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by harrysterol(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
erayo2GCA:
see link....http://www.faanrecruitment.com/successful-candidates/30-principal-data-management-officer-pdmo

PRINCIPAL DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER (PDMO)
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT
DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER II

check for your name

security, fire officer etc your list is not out yet
what of link for aerodrome officer? Na wetin i apply for
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by 44smart: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
just imagine some people having their name occurring twice even thrice.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Etizz: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
I am not surprise at all......the government has never bin sincere with the people.... Am kinda happy I was not invited for the test in the first place, because knowing dat my name did not show may cause me some discomfort....

Anyway, someone should take dis to front page so as to let d general public to be aware....
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Davivah: 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
whatever the outcome is, my trust is in God. He has the best for me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nigeria...NEED REAL DISCIPLINARIAN!!!else this country is doomed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
hilaomo:
Nigeria...NEED REAL DISCIPLINARIAN!!!else this country is doomed.
VOTE FOR BUHARI!SIMPLE AS ABC

19 Likes

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by gistme1759: 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
Thank you Jesus

7 Likes

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
Davivah:
whatever the outcome is, my trust is in God. He has the best for me

Yes Bro/Sis.. I Claim It And Believe With U
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by campusflavour: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Op please are you sure you are not among those that failed the initial test and later login again to rewrite

1 Like

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by campusflavour: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
Please don't panic yet, I got 72 and did not see my name, but I think it is not all the list, remember they advertised for nine positions and has released only four so keep calm keep praying our names will come out in Jesus name amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by campusflavour: 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
Please don't panic yet, I got 72 and did not see my name, but I think it is not all the list, remember they advertised for nine positions and has released only four so keep calm keep praying our names will come out in Jesus name amen

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Otori123(m): 12:10am On Mar 10, 2015
campusflavour:
Wat position did u apply for?
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Saorchy(m): 12:27am On Mar 10, 2015
I can't categorically say that politics is involved in the shortlisting for Interview atleast not yet. Its true they said that the pass mark is 50% buh that does not mean that the cut-off mark will be same. About 4,000 candidates sat for DMO11 for instance and I'm sure that over 65 to 70% passed @ 1st seating. Since the no of people that passed are many and all can't be employed, they decided on a cut-off mark to reduce d no of people for d interview. It's a simple logic...it happened during our common entrance exams into secondary schools and even jamb/utme exams into the university. The pass mark is not always the cut-off. Thanks all

5 Likes

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by eph12(m): 12:54am On Mar 10, 2015
The questions were too easy to have 50% as the cut off mark.
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Onyiridike(f): 1:18am On Mar 10, 2015
Saorchy:
I can't categorically say that politics is involved in the shortlisting for Interview atleast not yet. Its true they said that the pass mark is 50% buh that does not mean that the cut-off mark will be same. About 4,000 candidates sat for DMO11 for instance and I'm sure that over 65 to 70% passed @ 1st seating. Since the no of people that passed are many and all can't be employed, they decided on a cut-off mark to reduce d no of people for d interview. It's a simple logic...it happened during our common entrance exams into secondary schools and even jamb/utme exams into the university. The pass mark is not always the cut-off. Thanks all

Who paid you to come and deceive innocent unemployed graduates? A lot of people scored over 70% and the were not shortlisted.

Why do you place a 50% pass mark before the test?

The JAMB scenaria you used is totally wrong. JAMB don't place pass mark and Universities don't place their cut-off mark before the exam.

Common sense demands that you wait until after the exam and see the pass rate before you talk of cut-off mark.

Anyway, the job is for anointed candidates by top politicians and prominent men in the country.

God Almighty will not forsake His children. At His appointed time, He will remember us and grant our heart desires.

7 Likes

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by 44smart: 5:02am On Mar 10, 2015
campusflavour:
Op please are you sure you are not among those that failed the initial test and later login again to rewrite

I wrote it just once and passed it.
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by campusflavour: 5:56am On Mar 10, 2015
44smart:

I wrote it just once and passed it.
ok keep praying may be the position you applied for is yet to be released, is like I applied for security because, I didn't see my name, despite the fact that I had 72, and got their mail too, did you get cool the result mail?
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by piscesgem(m): 7:08am On Mar 10, 2015
harrysterol:
what of link for aerodrome officer? Na wetin i apply for

It is there
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by 44smart: 7:53am On Mar 10, 2015
campusflavour:
ok keep praying may be the position you applied for is yet to be released, is like I applied for security because, I didn't see my name, despite the fact that I had 72, and got their mail too, did you get cool the result mail?

sure I got it .applied for DMO II
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by sold(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2015
My friend's name is there, he scored 80% sha, DMO
Me no even see invite for test
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by naira0(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2015
I am certain that another list will come up. There is logically no way 4000 candidates will apply for DMO, only for less than 250 to be selected. I mean how can they possibly choose just six (6) from my home state?

I refuse to accept defeat, I shall conquer.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by sonssyo: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2015
i wrote passed but no mail frm dem, i heard must print out ur score. dats why many wil nt be invited.many peeps wrote three times bf dey sent dem a mail,guess dey did nt capture any first score.its ok sha
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by eph12(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2015
sonssyo:
i wrote passed but no mail frm dem, i heard must print out ur score. dats why many wil nt be invited.many peeps wrote three times bf dey sent dem a mail,guess dey did nt capture any first score.its ok sha
Nobody asked anybody to print any test score. They were asked to print this invite that was sent to their mail yester night and present it alongside the text that was sent as evidence.
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by fm7070: 9:09am On Mar 10, 2015
Saorchy:

@Saorchy has said the whole truth.
Don't let us be bitter about everything about this country.
If they need 100 people for various positions and 1000 people scored above 70%, should they employ all the 1000? just because they said their pass mark is 50%? What they can do is to select the very best among the bests.
Goodluck to all the candidates

8 Likes

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by sold(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2015
Onyiridike:

Who paid you to come and deceive innocent unemployed graduates? A lot of people scored over 70% and the were not shortlisted.

Why do you place a 50% pass mark before the test?

The JAMB scenaria you used is totally wrong. JAMB don't place pass mark and Universities don't place their cut-off mark before the exam.

Common sense demands that you wait until after the exam and see the pass rate before you talk of cut-off mark.

Anyway, the job is for anointed candidates by top politicians and prominent men in the country.

God Almighty will not forsake His children. At His appointed time, He will remember us and grant our heart desires.
my friend wey see im name no no anybody o....! And i think dey use higher scores,Though dat one no mean say children or relations of FAAN top officials no go mk d list, atleast i know say slut go dey for dem.
Anyway GOD dey, for we wey no see invite for test or interview, nxt on board waiting for immigration own, i here say im to go b computer test, no b like last yr wey dem park ppl children like crayfish

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. / 9 Jobs In Nigeria That Dont Require A University Degree / How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.