Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Na Wa For Some Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na Wa For Some Married Men (1884 Views)

Dating Married Men / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Na Wa For Men Ooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Wa For Some Married Men by UnknownT: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Last year, I gave an Ex my bold2 when her phone developed a fault. After she had repaired her phone, she brought back the bold2 to me with a swollen battery. Fast forward today, I got a new battery, subscribed BIS and decided to log in on my facebook account only to see that her account was still logged in. "Detective" me decided to snoop on her Inbox grin and I saw a conversation she had/has with one of her facebook friends.

In the conversation, the man was professing his love to her, then the girl asked him to tell her all about him. He confessed that he is married with 2 kids and that he loves the girl bla bla bla. Finally, the girl accepted and started replying his 'I love you' with 'I love you too'. In some of the chats, he will branch to sex chat, asking her what she is putting on, colors of her undies bla bla bla. Like he promised to buy her a hair worth #45000, he now started inviting her to warri for sex. She rather asked him to come to Benin(she schools in Uniben) tomorrow, the man asked if she has a place, she replied hotel and that the man will sleep over. She then gave the man a condition that it will be strictly with condom, the man asked her if she has any other guy she said no. The man now said, in his words, "the first one will be without condom, the subsequent ones will be with condoms". I had to go through the man's wall, all his updates have to do with God. God did this, God did that. One wouldn't know the kind of person the man is, I also saw some pictures of his wife (the wife is still young) and children. I just got tired and logged out her account, didn't bother going through her other chats since this one is the most recent.

I felt pity for the wife, as in a husband that is ready to cheat and not only that, he is equally ready to do it without protection! I believe that this my ex is not the first lady that kind of man has been 'fishing' for on all social networks. For how long will he continue to put his wife in danger of STIs if he keeps insisting on NOT USING PROTECTION? Yes, we all know that a cheat will always cheat whether married or not, but once married, he should remember that when the chips are down, there is always a wife he can infect with STI knowingly or unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by Dioxidane: 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
Some married men are very shameless. Some of them are advanced in age, persons you look up to, person you least expect something like that from. When girls give you their gist, you go just dey vex...

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by Cutehector(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
I think you nEed to feel more pity for your girlfrnd!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by UnknownT: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Cutehector:
I think you nEed to feel more pity for your girlfrnd!!
I said Ex! So whatever rocks her boat
Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nawa for your ex o,that man might have aids..bros go check yourself o
Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by temitemi1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Why digging ur EX chat
Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
UnknownT:
I said Ex! So whatever rocks her boat
Correct guy. . . Ex na Ex.
Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by englishmart(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
it wouldn't be a wrong idea if you uploaded a screen grab of their chats....

The credence of this story can only be decided with a concrete evidence..
Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by siegfried99(m): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
grin grin
Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by UnknownT: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
englishmart:
it wouldn't be a wrong idea if you uploaded a screen grab of their chats....

The credence of this story can only be decided with a concrete evidence..
LOL! I'm not an "expert" in that, I may end up showing their names too and it will appear as if I am heart broken trying to get back at her tongue plus I have already logged out her account, don't know her password.
Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by sunnydayasaba(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Tell ur ex to stay clear of married men...let her know u saw her chat and that AIDS is real...Share d news not d virus.
Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by Nutase: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
@op are you married?
Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by UnknownT: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nutase:
@op are you married?
No
Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by ivyT(f): 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
This thngs happen everyday,i just dont get married to such a man

#GodForbidBadThing
Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by Nutase: 6:27am On Mar 10, 2015
UnknownT:
No
okay its alrite......time changeth yesterday
Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by passionate88: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2015
The man will be claiming saint at home... I believe his kind are the type that will beat up the wife if she ever cheats on him and he caught her...

But that 'ex' of yours is just so useless too.... A married man and she's ready to sleep with him.. Some girls will say they do it because of money, but I don't believe that nonsense.. I know of a girl that told me "Passionate, I dey sleep with married men o, I know say when I marry, my husband go cheat on me with small girls so make I enjoy myself now... If I ever want to marry, we fit go swear with juju o, forget Bible, God is a merciful God, Amadioha is never forgiving...
Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2015
Some married men don't have respect for their wives. I av a friend who's husband is a chronic womanizer. The day the man asked me out was the day I felt her pains, I said to myself this man is not going to repent from this act, I never imagined he can do that . I wept in my heart anytime she said my husband this, my husband that. I didn't tell her till date.

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by sinizia: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2015
Stale gist. Who doesn't know that married people cheat or that calling God's name doesn't equate to being righteous?
Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by phlio(m): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2015
thank God there will be judgment day.
Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by StPete: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Interesting
Re: Na Wa For Some Married Men by stambouli: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Because his status always carries God's name doesn't mean he is a saint.many people are not Godly but very religious

(1) (Reply)

Good Ole Days (for Ajepakos Only) / How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There / Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.