Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview (253057 Views)

Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Ikeja Electric Distribution Company Recruiting Electricity Sales Reps(esr) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 7:19pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm @worusabi, I can see u r a bit scared of 2moro's outcome.
Stay focused man! We'v made it! Congrats guys. Glory be to GOD!
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by worusabi: 7:30pm On May 26, 2015
scared? not at all just not sure of wat to expect tomorrow. the fear of the unknown is normal cos am human, thats just it.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by nekyfancy(f): 7:42pm On May 26, 2015
Guys its well. Lets relax nd commit evrytin into God's hands. HE IS ABLE TO SEE US THROUGH. See u guys tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 7:43pm On May 26, 2015
Read d mail sent 2 us again... Its not an interview, its a chat!... And besides, wat they needed 4rm us is our presence, means of ID and printed copy of d mail. Notin like original credentials dis time around. Now think abt dat. Dis one is so different, its a new dawn for us all. We meeting wit d boss, and getting 2 know more abt our Job functions and wat d job entails and date of resumption.
Praise GOD!

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by BiniShrine(m): 6:35am On May 27, 2015
What to personality appreciate you guys@Worusabi, dbanjy,papirus,nekyfancy and others. Note that 'GOD Is ABLE to do all HE said HE will DO! HE was, HE is and will ALWAYS BE!!! Let's go GET the I.E JOB!!!! cool
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 7:53am On May 27, 2015
Yes boss! @binishrine and oda bosses and ladybosses in d house. ThankGOD We'v made it! We rili nid 2 meet ourselves 2day o. Mine is 4 12:30pm, but wil b there around 10am I wana meet U guys

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by A4JOE(m): 8:59am On May 27, 2015
Fellow esr candidates....its another form of interview ooo. Like our 2nd stage. Abt to go in nw. All d best guys
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by chommi(f): 9:40am On May 27, 2015
r u serious? please update us when ur done
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 10:08am On May 27, 2015
IKEDC. GOD is in control
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by worusabi: 10:40am On May 27, 2015
I told u guys to be prepared and nt to be too relaxed. U termed me prophet of doom and man of little faith
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Akinzobat: 10:52am On May 27, 2015
U will be given a sheet in 5min to write howu've been able to establish ur goal interms of ur career in both ur past and current job! Then u will defend ur essay before the interviewer...all d best 2 us all
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by chommi(f): 10:57am On May 27, 2015
nawa oh. these ppl r funny. what is the essence of this stage
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 11:29am On May 27, 2015
Worusabi... Over sabi guy. U too much. O

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by worusabi: 12:09pm On May 27, 2015
Dbanjy, how did urs go? U said urs is for 9.30pm?
dbanjy:
Worusabi... Over sabi guy. U too much. O
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Lopeademol(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2015
Guys, I really want detailed information of what happened in the chat, likewise what might be the reason behind this 'august chat' if I can say so. Wish everyone the best.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by papirus(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2015
Lopeademol:
Guys, I really want detailed information of what happened in the chat, likewise what might be the reason behind this 'august chat' if I can say so. Wish everyone the best.

My bro, it wasn't a chat in the least form of the definition of a chat. It's an appearance of our 2nd stage Interview. You are given a sheet with a question (Wat you will do in the first 30,60 and 90days of ur job). You are to write ur response and deliver it before the panelist and ur colleagues for 2mins. I lost the definition of chat wen I heard abt it.

3 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 1:22pm On May 27, 2015
@ d venue now. Am 4 12:30.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by chommi(f): 1:25pm On May 27, 2015
Nawa oh. Anyhoo. God help us
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by papirus(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2015
worusabi:
I told u guys to be prepared and nt to be too relaxed. U termed me prophet of doom and man of little faith

It won't be out of place to call you a prophet. Lollll! Truly I cant understand the essence of calling for a chat and coming to meet another form of interview. It's not honourable! However, in God we trust. I did my best with my mouth shaking during my presentation. Lolll! Wish everyone success!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 27, 2015
I was thinking it's just a chat like how much do u want to earn and all that.

Mehn nah panel interview oo.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by BiniShrine(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2015
Gave us a form to fill n five minute to. Answer a question. Question is: y did I chose to work wit I.E, and what are the factors? Oh boy!!! D journey to d top most floor no b beans ooo. Waiting to face defend my work.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by A4JOE(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2015
BiniShrine:
Gave us a form to fill n five minute to. Answer a question. Question is: y did I chose to work wit I.E, and what are the factors? Oh boy!!! D journey to d top most floor no b beans ooo. Waiting to face defend my work.

My broda e no easy ooo...lol
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Obachem(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2015
Just did my presentation, its as if I jeopardised it on purpose. Dnt rilli knw but it wasn't good. Well if I say I'm hopeful I'll be decieving myself embarassed or Maybe I want to simply be surprised with a positive feedback grin
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by bmbachu(f): 5:44pm On May 27, 2015
papirus:

It won't be out of place to call you a prophet. Lollll! Truly I cant understand the essence of calling for a chat and coming to meet another form of interview. It's not honourable! However, in God we trust. I did my best with my mouth shaking during my presentation. Lolll! Wish everyone success!!!
i can categorically say worusabi has an inhouse informant cos he was too sure of his predictions, it is well, lets not lose hope, be optimistic, we will be successful till the end
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 27, 2015
Guys I heard the pay is 150k.

Meanwhile the Entry level for tech guys is 170k.

How true is this info?

Worusabi, u have an insider right. Your prediction is correct.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by worusabi: 5:57pm On May 27, 2015
Seriously I dnt ve an insider. My instinct told me so, bicos there shouldn't be any need for a chat if the recruitment had been concluded. I later heard today, dat top mgt decided they prone down d number a lii bit but another source said the panel re our bosses hence they want to knw the people dat will work with them dats why we all ve to pass thru the same panel. Its well let be positive and be hopeful. What will be will be.if d job is ours nothing will deny us that. Food wey person go chop no go pass am dats my belief
wristwatch:
Guys I heard the pay is 150k.

Meanwhile the Entry level for tech guys is 170k.

How true is this info?

Worusabi, u have an insider right. Your prediction is correct.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 27, 2015
worusabi:
Seriously I dnt ve an insider. My instinct told me so, bicos there shouldn't be any need for a chat if the recruitment had been concluded. I later heard today, dat top mgt decided they prone down d number a lii bit but another source said the panel re our bosses hence they want to knw the people dat will work with them dats why we all ve to pass thru the same panel. Its well let be positive and be hopeful. What will be will be.if d job is ours nothing will deny us that. Food wey person go chop no go pass am dats my belief

Abi. It is well bro
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by mii4jans(f): 9:13pm On May 27, 2015
People, I have not been as confused as I was today in a long while. I just stood in front of everyone with my mouth open and words were flowing. Ask me what I said na, I dunno. How much is this job worth sef that's making them do this to us? Chat!!! Next time I hear that word, I will put on my running shoes

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Lopeademol(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2015
mii4jans:
People, I have not been as confused as I was today in a long while. I just stood in front of everyone with my mouth open and words were flowing. Ask me what I said na, I dunno. How much is this job worth sef that's making them do this to us? Chat!!! Next time I hear that word, I will put on my running shoes

'Lmao' sincerely you will have the thought, but you will not rather prepare hard for the unexpected. To be candid, it might just be a means of justification of past scores of previous stages interview. I have followed this thread and behold, you're not the only confused person as a result of this 'chat'. It may be a make-up interview to boost your performance/scores in the previous interview, but for many, its an unexpected interview that would have turn out against many just because its not what is expected. But I pray for favour for everyone looking forward to get their employment letter. All the best folks.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 6:40am On May 28, 2015
Yesterday no b beans! Left there around after 5... See as I dey shake like shakeyshakey daddy chai!!! I dey rush my talk like russia, they were even begging me 2 calm Down. They started throwing me questions from left 2 right... I no know wetin I do dem.
#GOD is In control. I Give him All d thanks cos d hearts of IKEDC boss and recruitment team are in his hands! Praise GOD! Do have a nice day guys and hope positively. #smiles

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by BiniShrine(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2015
On my own part I don't even knw where to start from.. My line manager was on my neck while I was der. I was so unsettled during the wait outside d canteen. I did my best sha.. I was only asked one question n I left. All we need right now is God's grace. But I can authoritatively say the want to seperate us for the post of; supervisors, officers and sales rep.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (80) (Reply)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.