Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:45 PM

Edo Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo Men (31810 Views)

Edo Lady Complains Of How Edo Men Treat Their Girls (video) / What Are Edo Men Like? / Edo Men Are A Blessing To Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Men by Deejavuu(f): 1:43am On Mar 10, 2015
cocostrawberry:
Thanks dear

Welcome sweery
Re: Edo Men by onila(f): 1:43am On Mar 10, 2015
Ghana girls and their love for Naija men cheesy
Re: Edo Men by ddeston(m): 1:46am On Mar 10, 2015
Now am not here to defend any typical Edo guy. But to say some plain truths.

If you have never been to Edo state and the rest of Nigeria please do not say trash about other people based on what you hear.

That being said. Let me now say something's .

The typical Edo boy is very arrogant,proud,and wouldn't want to stoop so low for a woman to feed him.

Fine I would have to agree most of our girls are prostitutes but trust me most of them went there on their own will.

The typical Benin boy doesn't want to hear that its money that made his wife or girlfriend left him. Men this set of men are so proud. That's why you see alot of them dying in the lybia-italy sea. Because they all live by a code that says get rich or die trying. (They have the highest rate of alpha males in Nigeria as a whole. One of the reasons cultism is much, they hate being oppressed. So they do what ever they can to avoid it. If they lack money they go all out for it.

Personally am a Benin boy. I grew up let's say in 6 states in Nigeria. I have visited 4 countries in Africa and 2 outside Africa and guess what took me there?

Business. Normally I won't have gone this far. But for that I hate oppression and want to buy cars like my mates spirit.

Regarding treating women rightly. Fine they are very polygamous but hey which tribe ain't polygamous in Naija (if you haven't sin cast the first stone )

So to me I would say a Nigerian is a Nigerian regardless of tribe.
#mosthardworkingmeninafrica.

So hey everybody. Just take it easy and Stop bashing other tribes. Yours ain't perfect.

Qoute me to insult me. But please when doing so say your tribe and I would open a can of worms for you.

11 Likes

Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 10, 2015
onila:
grin grin grin. Lol why is it always the girls that love the men tongue, just maybe your brothers luv us too. Guys chase girls not the other way around.

On a serious note he is my first Nigerian boyfriend. To be honest Nationality is not important but Character. I did not date him because of his Nationality.

Is that you on your profile?
Re: Edo Men by onila(f): 1:48am On Mar 10, 2015
all Nigerian men are blessed, dont mind these tribalists

every tribe got their good and bad

2 Likes

Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 10, 2015
ddeston:
Now am not here to defend any typical Edo guy. But to say some plain truths.

If you have never been to Edo state and the rest of Nigeria please do not say trash about other people based on what you hear.

That being said. Let me now say something's .

The typical Edo boy is very arrogant,proud,and wouldn't want to stoop so low for a woman to feed him.

Fine I would have to agree most of our girls are prostitutes but trust me most of them went there on their own will.

The typical Benin boy doesn't want to hear that its money that made his wife or girlfriend left him. Men this set of men are so proud. That's why you see alot of them dying in the lybia-italy sea. Because they all live by a code that says get rich or die trying. (They have the highest rate of alpha males in Nigeria as a whole. One of the reasons cultism is much, they hate being oppressed. So they do what ever they can to avoid it. If they lack money they go all out for it.

Personally am a Benin boy. I grew up let's say in 6 states in Nigeria. I have visited 4 countries in Africa and 2 outside Africa and guess what took me there?

Business. Normally I won't have gone this far. But for that I hate oppression and want to buy cars like my mates spirit.

Regarding treating women rightly. Fine they are very polygamous but hey which tribe ain't polygamous in Naija (if you haven't sin cast the first stone )

So to me I would say a Nigerian is a Nigerian regardless of tribe.
#mosthardworkingmeninafrica.

So hey everybody. Just take it easy and Stop bashing other tribes. Yours ain't perfect.

Qoute me to insult me. But please when doing so say your tribe and I would open a can of worms for you.

I agree when you say Bini guys are alpha. Esan to an lesser extent too. Edo guys are also very giving. Chop money anyhow and spend money anyhow, which lady doesn't want that haha?
Re: Edo Men by Batman123: 2:02am On Mar 10, 2015
My sister come back home. These Niggas are always chasing our women and they end up leaving them broken hearted. Don't you want peace of mind? Charity begins at home. Look at Yvonne Nelson, no Ghanaian man wants her now. A word is enough for the wise. Later you will start crying this and that.

If you really have to go Nigerian then I'd say Yoruba because we understand each other and such relationships/marriages tend to work out and last longer. I guess that would be the reason why most Naija and Ghana relationships are between these two tribes but only if you can't find a nice Ghanaian man to settle down with wink

1 Like

Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 10, 2015
cocostrawberry:
Yeah true but one must take into consideration what people say too because I really don't know much a bout hos tribe. Even Edo girls are saying stuff too. One must be open minded and aware that's all.

I agree but if this guy is showing nothing but positive signs, I say go for it.
Re: Edo Men by V0lv0(f): 3:02am On Mar 10, 2015
Girl if you have a good man and he treats you well then don't mind what anybody says. Yes you should be wary and find out more about him especially since you are from different countries/cultures but not all people are the same. I bet you that if he was Yoruba or Igbo they would still have something negative to say about that person.

I have learnt that people will talk no matter what. Just be careful and always trust your gut.

Wishing you the best of luck

1 Like

Re: Edo Men by V0lv0(f): 3:04am On Mar 10, 2015
onila:
I knew you would make a comment like this.Who made you a spokesperson for Ghanaian girls cheesy? Onila, Onila, Onila where is your certificate? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Edo Men by kliq(m): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2015
Op take this:

onila:
all Nigerian men are blessed, dont mind these tribalists

every tribe got their good and bad
Re: Edo Men by Idiataqueen(f): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2015
Deejavuu:

Ignorance is really a disease..My dear you need to change this your caveman mentality.

I kinda understand tho,na the village ones you dey deal with.Meet an exposed Edo man and enjoy life wink
u just got me laughing av never been to d village before i cannt even speak d language but i understand it . pls read my post again i said those dat grew up in d village even if they travel to britain fr to norway they will still misbehave so get a life.
Re: Edo Men by Idiataqueen(f): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2015
Deejavuu:

Ladies are scared to marry them kè?Na wa for una mentality o.The ones that are married who did they get married to?Fowl abi ..To even think you're fro Edo state..SMH!
shm to u too
Re: Edo Men by Idiataqueen(f): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2015
klark3:

This is what I call the gobbledegook of the kpotokios in the crass and an arbitrarily baseless diatribe against the bini & esan logomaki.

An inexcusable affront on the sanctimonious & sacrosanct state of the bini's & esan people. With a logically inclined state of mind, & a prudently nurtured intuition, I hereby declare your post to be a lame pukuapuku sphinxianconundrum.

How many esan guys u don meet, make u con choose to defame them on a public forum like this?

Honestly, dejure & defacto, your post is extremely inflammatory.

Can u adduce any instance to validate your bias & kpotokian post?
wat are u saying anyway shut up ur mouth am from ewu
Re: Edo Men by Idiataqueen(f): 8:00am On Mar 10, 2015
Midehi:

Uwegbemen ona bho khan!!!
watever
Re: Edo Men by Idiataqueen(f): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2015
Midehi:

Uwegbemen ona bho khan!!!
eguwe i know i dont get d spelling but eguwe,bukabu to u 10time
Re: Edo Men by Idiataqueen(f): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2015
Lastly i love my ple i dont mean any hate but i will say d truth so dat d devil will be ashamed. Love u all my wonderful edo ple small but mighty,have diff language but united.
Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 10, 2015
Idiataqueen:
eguwe i know i dont get d spelling but eguwe,bukabu to u 10time
can you explain that in english let me understand you better
Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 10, 2015
Idiataqueen:
i guess you are from ihalen ewu cos i know some idiata that are from there
Re: Edo Men by klark3: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2015
Idiataqueen:
cheesy lol... d english tire u abi? Na obahiagbon o! So u're from ewu, why did u choose to traitorously malign your own people? U don't even know me, & u're telling me to shut up? Women of nowadays sef, they are bereft of respect.
Re: Edo Men by Idiataqueen(f): 9:45am On Mar 10, 2015
Midehi:

i guess you are from ihalen ewu cos i know some idiata that are from there
yep am from ihalen ewu u are rite
Re: Edo Men by Idiataqueen(f): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2015
klark3:

cheesy lol... d english tire u abi? Na obahiagbon o! So u're from ewu, why did u choose to traitorously malign your own people? U don't even know me, & u're telling me to shut up? Women of nowadays sef, they are bereft of respect.
am Sorry
Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 10, 2015
Idiataqueen:
yep am from ihalen ewu u are rite
ok....then what was those words you said b4..as in 10times, explain further pls
Re: Edo Men by justmag(m): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2015
Edo and proud of it grin ....I wonder why edo girls can't be like that. angry
Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2015
justmag:
Edo and proud of it grin ....I wonder why edo girls can't be like that. angry

I see,,good to know.
Edo men are the best in the world, the problem is their pride. Proudly Esan
Re: Edo Men by mirexxx(f): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2015
brito:

I see,,good to know.
useless pride smiley
Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 10, 2015
mirexxx:
useless pride smiley

Very proud of themselves and always want control over their partners.
Re: Edo Men by justmag(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2015
brito:

I see,,good to know.

we got it from our mothers. So women are proud tooo... grin
Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2015
justmag:

we got it from our mothers. So women are proud tooo... grin

What I hate most is their controlling nature, I love Edo women too, them no dey gree old. lol
Re: Edo Men by sirrinky: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2015
cocostrawberry:
I feel like these men are really underrated, even though I do not know much about the different tribes in Nigeria. The most common ones talked about is the Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa.

They are handsome, loving and they really know how to treat a woman right. I like their culture too. If I end up marrying a Nigerian, I would love to marry from that tribe. All my Ghanaian sisters who are married/dating Edo men have so much good things to say.

Much love from a Ghanaian sister kiss kiss smiley

Hey babe,I'm a confirmed Edo boy,grew up in Benin and lived in Tema for a long time. I could make all ur dreams come true **winks**
Re: Edo Men by justmag(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2015
brito:

What I hate most is their controlling nature, I love Edo women too, them no dey gree old. lol

I kno right. I look at my aunt everyday and think she is lying about her age. smiley
Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2015
justmag:

I kno right. I look at my aunt everyday and think she is lying about her age. smiley

Yea, I love them wella, are you Esan too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry / Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships / Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.