Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence (12995 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Rejects Election Result After Conceding Defeat / South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners / FG Summons Indonesian Ambassador Over Execution Of Nigerian (the Man in Casket) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by Ikwokrikwo: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
Yoruba people should stop disgracing Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by brownlord: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by MCDanselm(m): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
haiya....grin
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dadah is Death!
RIP!
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by EbirichBen(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
Is there no other Business than drugs?
Get Rich Quick Symbol will always lead to Destruction
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by cinovikthor(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
lord have mercy on their soul....they were only trynaa get their daily bread...*tears*....*strolling from chibok I'd be in lagos soon*
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
hungryboy:
.dem wan kill pesin u dey say good,
na so dem dey preach for una church

Hian!!!
NA TODAY? NA THE LAW CATCH AM NA.
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by ignis: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
RIP in advance sir...
If I where you, I'd be asking for forgiveness of sin now.
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by Konnektions146(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
After much plea from Australia and pressure from world powers to tenper justice with mercy as regards the 2 Australians, The Indo President declined all appeals.

The man is a no nonsense man.. fighting corruption like in all sector.

I just wan someone that can be near this kinda man.

I pity the guys on death row but I cant ask for mercy on their behalf so that they will serve as deterrent to orders.
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by GodMode: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
CR77:
Asians don't play with drug sentence

So shine ur eyes well well.

Asians don't play with crime... Corrupt people face FIRING SQUAD in China...

Now imagine a chinese official saying "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION"...

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by appini: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
With all due respect to the about to be executed Nigerian drug dealer, if by chance Widodo pardons him; he will still go back to drug trafficking.
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by Eluwilussit(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
holatin:
this is d same decree under buhari.
if you carry drug na deathrow be ur potion.
will you call Indonesia president a dictator too

where re the nkem sympathisers ?

dear buhari

if my papa break d law
jail him.

nigeria shouldnt be a lawless nation where criminal re given pardon.

sai baba

What if Buhari himself breaks the law, as he has done countless times in the past?

When Buhari overthrew Shagari, he didn't break the law?

When he ran PTF with his brother-in-law's company APC as sole consultant, he didn't break the law?

When he lost and incited his supporters to go on a killing frenzy, he didn't break the law?

When he lied under oath regarding his certificates, he didn't break the law?

Buhari's justice has always been selective. He's a hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by link2jude(m): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Had it been Salami knew he would have chosen to steal, because GEJ can defend stealing but not corrupt practices like drug peddling.
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by MrFairplay4ume(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
"Joko" is that not a yoruba name Jokotade plwase xan some one speak language to him. The law is respecter of no one!
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by Anaskie(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
I'm sure many people came to this thread expecting to see an Igbo name.

God has shamed all of u.

Anyways, this shows that people commit crimes because they choose to, not because of their ethnicity.
Crimes happen everywhere, North, South, East and West.

Rip bro. I know u were just trying to survive.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by Eluwilussit(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
Yoruba people should stop disgracing Nigeria

I thought it was only SE people that commit crime? I was shocked to see that crime has no tribe. I hate when people are hypocritical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by Rapidx: 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
Raheem Agbaje-Salami

I thought it was only Igbos that push drugs! What is happening? AGBAJE: Yoruba name And the guy na muslim sef! My Ohemmanu brothers, i thought you all were saints in the drug business. And to think that the guy will be supporting the so-called "change" for bullhari! grin

Abeg, execute the mofo! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by USAutoBuy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Usually these people know the consequences but the will go ahead because someone promised that that Juju will help them. Well here we are. If you will carry drugs at least try UK/US where they can only jail you.

Kinda hard to feel sorry for these guys

Regards
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
If this it was an igbo man this thread would have hit 10pages by now. All the ofe mmanu e warriors don peep see ofemmanuAboki name commot for the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
4bobo:
Rip to dem in advance. This was what buhari kicked against in the first place, but now they were labelling him a wicked man. If Nigeria has taken serious punishment for these drug barons they might not have strong mind to push it to other countries. Majority of those arrested are always treated with Kings hand now a days. I wonder what will be going on on the mind of their relatives now.
Drug doesn't pay.

Who told you Nigeria issue is drug control?
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
lawanson44:

I thought it was only Igbos that push drugs! What is happening? AGBAJE: Yoruba name And the guy na muslim sef! My Ohemmanu brothers, i thought you all were saints in the drug business. And to think that the guy will be supporting the so-called "change" for bullhari! grin

Abeg, execute the mofo! tongue
all don quieten...no Bluetooth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
hungryboy:
.dem wan kill pesin u dey say good,
na so dem dey preach for una church
do u know the number of pple drugs kill? It sells most in countries with death penalty..it is a gamble. Get rich quick or die trying to.
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by tonychristopher: 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Yorubas again

Don't they get tired

Where are they

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by holatin(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Eluwilussit:

What if Buhari himself breaks the law, as he has done countless times in the past?

When Buhari overthrew Shagari, he didn't break the law?

When he ran PTF with his brother-in-law's company APC as sole consultant, he didn't break the law?

When he lost and incited his supporters to go on a killing frenzy, he didn't break the law?

When he lied under oath regarding his certificates, he didn't break the law?

Buhari's justice has always been selective. He's a hypocrite.
Abeg give me link with the law he broke ASAP
waiting
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by onatisi(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Konnektions146:
After much plea from Australia and pressure from world powers to tenper justice with mercy as regards the 2 Australians, The Indo President declined all appeals.

The man is a no nonsense man.. fighting corruption like in all sector.

I just wan someone that can be near this kinda man.

I pity the guys on death row but I cant ask for mercy on their behalf so that they will serve as deterrent to orders.
bros ,the mental agony those guys are going through right now is better left unimagined. There is a british grandmother who will soon be shot and executed despite the fact that she was forced to ferry the drugs after her children were kidnapped . The indonesia law is too strict and whether they like it or not all these executions won't start the trafficking of drugs into that country.
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
holatin:

dear buhari

if my papa break d law
jail him.

sai baba
Stop displaying ur ignorance here young man. As at when Buhari executed those guys, there was no death penalty for drug traffickers. Buhari had to backdate the law to execute those guys. The case of Indonesia and Malaysia is quite different in that the law is already in place.
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by October1960: 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Even though I don't agree that he should be executed for drug trafficking he knew before embarking on this trip.

Perhaps if we had real enforcement of the law in Nigeria all these politicians and government officials for the past 30 years would not have stolen the future of the youths.

Trust me living in a law abiding society is so much better than even Lekki or Ikoyi with past and present thieves.
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by Konnektions146(m): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
onatisi:
bros ,the mental agony those guys are going through right now is better left unimagined. There is a british grandmother who will soon be shot and executed despite the fact that she was forced to ferry the drugs after her children were kidnapped . The indonesia law is too strict and whether they like it or not all these executions won't start the trafficking of drugs into that country.
But you will agree with me that drug peddling has drastically reduced in that country,

The president jails his officials anyhow , once you are found wanted in your area as corrupt, jail straight.

Due to the location of that country, drug pass through there well but just all these news as scary as it is would caution some guys.

He is just trying to clean up the country but its a pity he wont be there forever.

His popularity is on all-time high now.

I would say "Ride on, the cycling president"
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by UnimkeAk(m): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rapidx:
Just think about it, many of the couriers dying for drug cases would have only enjoyed a tiny fraction of it if they had succeeded.

4 to 5000 dollars at most for each suicide mission? Does it worth it.

These are amounts of money one can make in NIGERIA legimately with careful planning and patience, but no, they won't. Smart fools!

Chillax!
U no go understand..

Since 98' that kind of false hope !
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by ojimbo(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
holatin:

dear buhari

if my papa break d law
jail him.

sai baba
what if you are caught with fake certificates?
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 10, 2015
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime yah all.

Will it be televised?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates / Rescue Workers In Morocco Edge Closer To Boy Trapped In Well / Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.